Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you making money on youtube

I don’t think it’s really easy like that because many people of this forum would have been into it. There so many criteria to follow before getting money through your channel
Youtube is one of the best platforms to make money online. It is completely free but allows you to make a lot of money. I have friends who are making enough to support themselves by working part time on youtube. Make a list of things you are passionate about and shoot a video. Polish the video by editing (there are free tools) and then publish on youtube.

Youtubing is on my high priority list.
ve
Youtube is one of the best platforms to make money online. It is completely free but allows you to make a lot of money. I have friends who are making enough to support themselves by working part time on youtube. Make a list of things you are passionate about and shoot a video. Polish the video by editing (there are free tools) and then publish on youtube.

Advertisement Placeholder
YouTube is one of the highest social media network with the highest number of users in the world. You can make millions of money on YouTube buy just making some videos and posting it on YouTube. You need to monetise it to start making money

Yes YouTube is a very good platform so it is a source of income of many people and many others are get millions of dollars but not everyone get success there .

I'm not a YouTube channel owner, but their are people today that really earn money through YouTube which aren't supper star, but they managed to promote it the best they could and start earning passive income from it.

Actually right now I'm not making any money from Youtube channel because I'm still exploring the opportunity of setting up my YouTube channel account and getting more followers or subscribers before I can be able to make money from it.
The people that are making money on YouTube are people that are highly determined to be able to be making money on that platform and most of them are people that I already have a huge crowd and following that will be want to watch any content that they put on their platform.

YouTube is one of the highest social media network with the highest number of users in the world. You can make millions of money on YouTube buy just making some videos and posting it on YouTube. You need to monetise it to start making money
You did it very difficult for one to be making money on YouTube because they are several conditions that one have to meet before it can be able to start making money on the platform and from what I have discovered is that most people that makes money on YouTube are those that already have a follower ship that will be watching their videos.

I'm not making money on YouTube because i don't know the requirements that you must reach before you start getting money, i have heard and seen people saying they make money from YouTube but none tell me exactly what it takes even though i have interest in it.

It's not easy to get subscribers and views on YouTube. That is why people go to micro task site to get more likes, views and subscribers. I made one video and I gave up because I wasn't getting much views

I'm not making money on YouTube because i don't know the requirements that you must reach before you start getting money, i have heard and seen people saying they make money from YouTube but none tell me exactly what it takes even though i have interest in it.

Personally I'm still working on growing my YouTube subscribers to at least 10k and then I would check out the possibilities of getting paid a good pay from the traffic that would get me.

I am among those who are not making money on YouTube and the reason is simply because of the fact that I have not seen anyone to put me through or even teach me how to

I don't have a YouTube channel currently but I have plans of starting a YouTube channel. YouTube is one of the highest social media with the highest number of users. You can monetize your YouTube and make millions

I am a blogger who also tried to vlog, but I failed with vlogging, therefore, I am staying with blogging. In order to make money with videos, you need to be a great video creator.

Making money on YouTube is not a day job. It takes a lot of time and persistence. Although I have not been seeing much progress on my channel, I hope to making a steady income from youtube in the coming months.

Making money on YouTube is not a day job. It takes a lot of time and persistence. Although I have not been seeing much progress on my channel, I hope to making a steady income from youtube in the coming months.
Where is you having a YouTube account will subscribe one that he has already made money ties with this posting creative content and having enough subscribers you start making money.

YouTube is one of the best place for content creators to make some good amount of money from. However, one need to be able to create high engaging content to make the money from the platform because they have rules for that

Am looking forward to making a lot of money from you tube too. It is actually a good platform to make money.

I am just at the initial stage where I am trying to build the basics for my YouTube page because I don't want to start and then become inconsistent with the posting.

No! But I have a friend who has started making money on YouTube. He had to have a certain number of subscribers and videos he had uploaded before it could be monetized.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds