Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you making money on youtube

Justin

Captain Junkie
Credits
Youtube is one of the best platforms to make money online. It is completely free but allows you to make a lot of money. I have friends who are making enough to support themselves by working part time on youtube. Make a list of things you are passionate about and shoot a video. Polish the video by editing (there are free tools) and then publish on youtube.

Youtubing is on my high priority list.

Advertisement Placeholder
When youtube had only 10K views as a monetization threshold for a youtube channel, I was trying to work on my channel and monetize it. However, before I reached 10k views, youtube changed the policy and I gave up.

I am not making money on Youtube and I do not have a Youtube channel. Youtube requires you to have at least 1,000 subscribers and a lot of viewership in order to get your channel monetized. Right now, I do not have enough time to put effort because of my daily online activities and I do not have any software to make videos.

Youtube is one of the best social platforms together with instagram to make money from our video posts and the rest. We can also make money sharing podcasts at YouTube, it depends how we want to go about marketing it to go viral.

It is sad that my YouTube channel couldn't reach the minimum required watch hours so even if the subscribers are more than the 1,000 minimum required but it is not monetized yet. I know that I have to upload new videos but I seemed to have lost the motivation when such requirements were imposed.

YouTube is one other toughest way to make money online. Before it was easy to make money with YouTube and people do use it to get approved by Google Adsense. But nowadays it has become more tough to earn money with YouTube as they have increased there requirements.

It is sad that my YouTube channel couldn't reach the minimum required watch hours so even if the subscribers are more than the 1,000 minimum required but it is not monetized yet. I know that I have to upload new videos but I seemed to have lost the motivation when such requirements were imposed.

Seriously, it's not really easy to get such task done without any challenges, which is why I'm going to give you words of encouragement to never give up and try more.

Youtube is one of the best platforms to make money online. It is completely free but allows you to make a lot of money. I have friends who are making enough to support themselves by working part time on youtube. Make a list of things you are passionate about and shoot a video. Polish the video by editing (there are free tools) and then publish on youtube.

Yeah, we know that making videos with at least a thousand views will fetch you money but its not easy to get that thousand views. What told can you recommend to increase YouTube views please.

Yeah, we know that making videos with at least a thousand views will fetch you money but its not easy to get that thousand views. What told can you recommend to increase YouTube views please.

Well first and foremost you need to be able to grow the number of your YouTube subscribers in order for you to be able to have so many views on your YouTube because without having those gears there is no way you'll be able to make money from your YouTube channel.

Actually, YouTube is one of the online platforms where one can make money by uploading quality videos. Personally, I am not earning on YouTube as I don't really have the interest for it at the moment.

I do not have interest on YouTube and how tomake money for it because I understand that YouTube has to do with posting of videos about the particular topic ,for me I do not have any areas I am passionate about to a point of posting on YouTube.

First, you must be able to increase your YouTube subscribers in order to have a large number of views on your YouTube channel; otherwise, you will not be able to make money from your YouTube channel. Seriously, it's not simple to complete such a work without encountering obstacles, which is why I'm going to encourage you to never give up and try again.

I am not making any money from YouTube at the moment as I do not have much to get people's attention to my channel. I will start a tutorial channel In the future.

OK....
Well first and foremost you need to be able to grow the number of your YouTube subscribers in order for you to be able to have so many views on your YouTube because without having those gears there is no way you'll be able to make money from your YouTube channel.
OK... I think that's another method of growing my YouTube channels, but its still requires task to be done, how will i have subscribers on my channels.

whether you are trying blogging for money or vlogging for money, you need to to focus on one thing: create quality content. If your videos or blogs are not quality, you cannot profit.

whether you are trying blogging for money or vlogging for money, you need to to focus on one thing: create quality content. If your videos or blogs are not quality, you cannot profit.
Yes my subscribers growing everyday on YouTube and I'm making enough money from my YouTube channel through my creative videos that I do post on YouTube every week.

When I see this thread I thought is meant for we that only go into YouTube to watch videos and so on,not knowing is for those who make videos for us to watch is a good one for them tho.

I have been trying to make money from my YouTube videos but am unable because I do not have good number of page subscribers . I hope to get more subcribers soon

Presently I do not own any YouTube Chanel of any kind and I would one day like to have one . but I have friends who are there and have being monetizing the platform.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds