Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are customers always right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes am agree that customer are always right because they are the one that makes your good faster and they are the business master but when the customer are show some rediculous characters you will have to change your character to them or when they will buy on credit and they don't pay on time so that should enable t pay on time.

Advertisement Placeholder
Who said that customers are always right?have you seen their behaviour while buying or purchasing the things ,most of the time always customers are wrong as I saw myself.they bargain for the things hundred times and at the end they create problems like they start shouting and misbehaving .very less people are not acting like this but customers are mostly wrong all the time.

Well customers are always right is a sentence that was developed by sales people to get sales from all manner of people. It's not true in the right sense that customers are always right, to me it's just a business courtesy because the business lives because of its customers.

It depends on the situation, but nowadays some of the customers are trying to abuse their rights as a customer, and some are just using this as an excuse even though they know that they are wrong in the situation that they are facing. But in my opinion, as an employee or whatever position we have, we always need to have patience everytime.

Now this has been a major challenge especially for people like me who just started out their own private businesses.

I still recall 2 years ago at a business seminar where the customer service trainee made me believe that the customers are always right.
In your opinion are customer's always right?
Of course customers are not always right, but we have to negotiate with them and walk with them because our business goes up because of the customer and we should walk with them because we can achieve success because of the customer

That was the policies made by our government. The customer is always right. But in my opinion, it should be both the customer and the seller for they both have rights. We all have rights to express our opinions and feelings but in a good way. Sometimes the customer may felt like they can do whatever they want or they can say whatever they wanna say even if it is not right. So it should be equal. I don't think customers are always

I don't think customers are always right because they are not the one that are in total and full control of an organisation the only right I think a customer has his ability to voice out whatever disadvantage or cheating an organisation might have done against the customer but for the customer to have the right to do whatever he or she likes in a business organisation he or she does not have any understanding about how it came into existence is not the best.

Not all the time. But a business with a good customer service is a must. You can get free advertisement through your service - that’s what you called referral.

Who said that customers are always right?have you seen their behaviour while buying or purchasing the things ,most of the time always customers are wrong as I saw myself.they bargain for the things hundred times and at the end they create problems like they start shouting and misbehaving .very less people are not acting like this but customers are mostly wrong all the time.
For real and just because of this unofficial policy that costumers are always right they think they're above everyone who works in the store.. not everyone but it always happen. So no the costumers are not always right sometimes it's right to kick them out.

Why would customers be always right. If yih not careful and you listen to everything a customer say or advise you, you might end up making the wrong decisions and all. So follow your plan and mind to help your business grow, forget what customers says

I don't agree that all coustomers are always right. because every person thinks in his own way and wants to do his work in his way. but if that work is not in the range of dealer then how can he do it so I think it is not right because every person has its own point of view.

In my country ., Customers is always right , but so many customer like a boss the employee suffer because customer not satisfied from the worker ... always complain the manager or hr the poor worker always suffer for this..

I don't think the all customer are right because every customer have different mind to buying the things and talking are different each other so you should making the customer good whose customer are good whose think about the thing and prize as well

Why would customers be always right. If yih not careful and you listen to everything a customer say or advise you, you might end up making the wrong decisions and all. So follow your plan and mind to help your business grow, forget what customers says
you are absolutely right that's what I was saying that your customers are not always right but sometimes the customer has the right to actually say out an offend an organisation has committed and a customer also have the right to report a business organisation that deal with fake goods and services, this are the right of a customer but the customer do not have the right to do whatever they like in any business organisation can you you want to listen to all the complaints of customer you can actually make the wrong decision.

Customers are always right because without customer no business can go on .No matter how cruel and annoying they can be,and always determines the growth of the bbusiness you the cu

When you're a start-up with few employees and few customers, it's easy to stay on top of what customers want and what they're getting. But as you add more customers and employees, you add links to the customer service chain. That creates the potential for growth and the potential for poor service along the way. That's why creating a customer service policy and adhering to it is so important. Here are some steps you can take to ensure that your clients receive excellent service every step of the way.

Well, customers are not always right but it's not nice to say that customers are wrong. As a businessman who are selling/marketing your products, you should have agree to your customers because are the one who will consume your goods and you should rely on their feedbacks and suggestions to help you improve your products.

Now this has been a major challenge especially for people like me who just started out their own private businesses.

I still recall 2 years ago at a business seminar where the customer service trainee made me believe that the customers are always right.
In your opinion are customer's always right?
I don't believe in that saying that customers are always right. Sometimes they are just outright wrong but they just want to complain and cause chaos in the business. I guess the people who came up with that saying only wanted to promote the right treatment of customers. This means you talk to them nicely even if they want to quarrel and accuse you of wrong things.

I don't think customers are always right because they are not the one that are in total and full control of an organisation the only right I think a customer has his ability to voice out whatever disadvantage or cheating an organisation might have done against the customer but for the customer to have the right to do whatever he or she likes in a business organisation he or she does not have any understanding about how it came into existence is not the best.
Yes, Indeed. Just like what I said.

According to my own point of view, customer are not always right, but the fact that they are pay you to render your service to them, you will have to give them what ever they want, this is why people believe customer are always right

Customer are not always right. Some customers can so frustrating and annoying if given full liberty to exercise this right. Despite this customers and clients should always be treated right but not against the Policy of the company/organization

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds