Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are customers always right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the policies made by our government. The customer is always right. But in my opinion, it should be both the customer and the seller for they both have rights. We all have rights to express our opinions and feelings but in a good way. Sometimes the customer may felt like they can do whatever they want or they can say whatever they wanna say even if it is not right. So it should be equal.

Advertisement Placeholder
No, customers are not always right, but CUSTOMERS SHOULD ALWAYS BE SATISFIED. If you want your business to grow more, make sure your customer are always satisfied with your business. One unsatisfied customer, is a loss of income because you don't expect them to come back. What happens when that unsatisfied customer shared his/her experience with friends and family? That's another loss of income. Worse case scenario if that unsatisfied customer shared the experience on public, like social media.

Customers ain't always right but because they are your customers and you want to satisfy them, then you'll do the things they say most times. Doesn't necessary mean they are right. My stand is customers are always right for business purposes

Yeah i think customers are the king because without them who is going to buy your products and that is why you have to treat them right in all circumstances ,,so they would be happy with you and even purchase your products , so that is why they are always right , and should be treated fairly and with ease i think ,even if its not always easy

That phrase is too overrated. Some customers are rude, they are confident that in that customers always right saying. It must be good manners are always right

This has been an issue in most businesses where sales personnel have been sacked because of customers being insultive and insensitive. I feel the saying should have been forgotten because it makes some customers behave in a way you would want to punch them in the face. If you have a good boss who cares about the welfare of his/her staffs I believe this would not be an issue.

We can say that is correct because you are looking forward to making profit from your customer. In every business, the business owner must take his time to study each and every one of his customers and try to understand their expectations, this will help a smooth relationshipp between the business owner and his customers.

Now this has been a major challenge especially for people like me who just started out their own private businesses.

I still recall 2 years ago at a business seminar where the customer service trainee made me believe that the customers are always right.
In your opinion are customer's always right?
To argue this asertion on the ligal front, the customers are not and cannot always be right. They are right to the extent that their actions or behavior are not at variance with the rights and privilege of other business owners.

Not in the real world. That statement just state how well customers should be treated because of their importance to a business. We say Customers are right always because we know without them, production is incomplete.

The customer can't be always right, but whatever they do or say, we mustn't counter them. Always find a way of satisfying their demands. If you cannot, ward them off in a friendly way. This is one of the things we will have to live with as business people, customers make us.

We’ve all heard of the age-old mantra “The customer is always right” and depending on your background or experience.
The cold, hard truth of the matter is that no the customer isn’t always right and if you’re in the business of always bending over backwards for your customers no matter how unreasonable.

Those who have worked in customer service for years can attest to one universal truth – there is nothing worse than dealing with a disgruntled customer who quotes “the customer is always right.” It is guaranteed to grind on the most patient of customer service assistants. The truth of the matter is that not every customer has reasonable expectations. The world is full of consumers buying products and services every single day and unfortunately not all of them are going to get exactly what they want, and some of them will complain.

What I mean by this is that the client is in every case directly as long as you expect and need their cash. On the off chance that you couldn't care less about their cash or their business, at that point the client can totally not be right. For instance, I've terminated customers when it's contrarily influenced the individuals who are my "family" (my organization) that I esteem more than the actual customer.

However, in case you're requesting that somebody pay you cash that you need, they reserve the privilege to set expectations for your time and assets and have you pander to them. Then again, you're very free to not acknowledge those terms. Be that as it may, tolerating those terms and afterward crying about it has become a monstrous weakness in the B2B space.

Customers are not always right, there are some rude customers that I don't think one needs to trade with, they like to treat entrepreneurs like slaves which is very bad. I think entrepreneurs should make them understand that they both offer themselves something and no one is superior

A key point to keep in mind is that the customer is always right, in their own mind, although not necessarily in reality. It's critical not to disagree with the customer because that makes them angry and argumentative. It's not in anyone's best interest to tell a customer they are wrong. Don't focus on the negative

No, i do not agree to that person who stated that customers are always right. In fsct sometimes customers are right and sometimes they are wrong. But business is all about customers. And in the market the real king is customer so businessmen always set their things just according to their customers .

Customers are not always right because because a customer is not the one that is managing a business organisation but the customer has the right to say out what the problem is if a company or an organisation has defrauded him or her, such customer has a right to report such company to the appropriate authority for lawful action, the customer has the right to report false goods and services if a company has treated him or her badly

I don't believe so. To me, it's just means that you respect your customers. Customers don't always know the value of goods therefore they are not always right.

I think this is a myth that needs to stop. While I agree that there should be preferential treatment with the way we treat our clients, I don't think that they are always right. I had one time when a fashion designer friend was trying to tell a customer the right thing about a design and the client was so adamant. At the end it turned out badly and he tried to push blames.

They say costomers are always right, but I don't think costumers are always right, but as a business owner you must always treat them right even though they are wrong because they are the reason for your business. Some costumers can be a pin in the ass but as a business owner you just have to deal with them politely just to maintain the good will of your business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds