Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are customers always right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, customers are not always right sometimes they behave rudely, sometimes they do too many bargling and sometimes customers are thieves. Some customers are free with their work.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is a wrong mindset to believe that customers are always right , is better put that customers should always be respected.
However , when a customer wants to abuse this respect , the business owner is not bound by any obligations to turn blind eyes to it .
The customer should be corrected when he errs

No customers are not always right, they can believe things due to misinformation but it is necessary to always respect their opinion. You may try to correct and show them the right way but at the end of the day you must make sure the customers are satisfied.

Yeah, Customers are always very right, in my own opinion. You need to strive to find a way to satisfy your customers. Treating a customer badly is likely to have an adverse effects on your business.

It is a wrong mindset to believe that customers are always right , is better put that customers should always be respected.
However , when a customer wants to abuse this respect , the business owner is not bound by any obligations to turn blind eyes to it .
The customer should be corrected when he errs
I very much agree with your opinion, there must be respect and value as a human being, you must be as friendly as possible and seek to make them a regular customer, but if they act incorrectly you have to put them in their place. and if it is one less client, surely others will come.

I wouldn't totally agree with the motion that customers are always right. Infact most time customers are usually wrong and do not always want to be corrected. But no matter how annoying they can be we always sometimes have to cope with their tantrums and see from their own point of view too.

Customers are always right because they determine how your company grows, most times customers are right but you just have to tolerate their behavior and satisfy their needs and focus on your own goal. Businesses can’t do without getting complains from customers or else such business won’t grow

Now this has been a major challenge especially for people like me who just started out their own private businesses.

I still recall 2 years ago at a business seminar where the customer service trainee made me believe that the customers are always right.
In your opinion are customer's always right?
One reason that many businesses still go by the “customer is always right” standard is that they know how important their customers are. A business without customers is just a group of people pitching a product to deaf ears. The customer is always right because as a business you want your customers to return as well as feel welcomed and appreciated. Many businesses lose sight of this fact when they become wealthy, not realizing that they can still lose everything without the love and loyalty of their customers. Customer service is always a top priority at Social Firestarter. We want you to be satisfied not only with the quality of work and subsequent results but with the personal assistance and support that our team provides you throughout your time with our company. We’ll work directly with you, giving you vad är kpi experience with our industry-leading legal marketing gurus instead of a general support line steeped in scripted answers. We’re always interested in tackling your questions about the progress of your legal marketing campaign, without a ton of technical jargon designed to skew what’s actually going on with your business marketing. At Abrc webpage you will get different ideas for online business marketing.

In business setup that is the general slogan that customers are always right, but in the real sense of it, that statement is not entirely correct as there are some customers that are from hell and actually comes looking for trouble and a way to drag your organization negatively.

No, not at all. Its better to say "customers have their rights", they have the right to be served. Some customers act like they bought the whole personality of the server. Thats not right. Servers have their rights too. They must be respected by customers the way they respect them. Give and take.

Customers are always right due to the assertions that they are the channel of distribution that buys and make transaction possible for the wholesaler and the retailer.Customers are always right for the fact that they have to be treated kindly so that they will continue to transact business.I actually support the opinion.

Customers are not always right but sometimes for you to win some customers you have to make them feel they are right, sometimes you have to listen to a customer and make the customer feel correct, some customers will make you feel as if you don't know your business but you have to be patient to win such customer
Very often to win a customer you have to be mild and go with a soft tune.

In business customers are always right if you want your customers to keep increasing and you profit also to keep increasing too you will agree that customers are always right. But if you don't want your customers and your profit to keep increasing you will disagree that customers are not always right. In every business you have to treat your customers very well and so that you will gain more ground in the business environment.

You would not be totally wrong to say that they are always right. But one should be careful so not to be insulted by a customer in the name of being right. It is in their own interest to calmly correct them when they do something obviously wrong.

Now this has been a major challenge especially for people like me who just started out their own private businesses.

I still recall 2 years ago at a business seminar where the customer service trainee made me believe that the customers are always right.
In your opinion are customer's always right?
No. They're not always right. But in business where you don't have any boss, you make your customer your boss and treat them like you treat to your bosses in other sectors. Because you have to sale your product. They're your requirements to run your business. So you compromise if you are right in case when customers are wrong.

Well not in all cases, there are some cases where you just have to put the customers in their place. I understand the point that customers are always right, as this is aimed towards getting more value from the customers.

I don't think so because there are some other reasons like sometimes customers make the front person angry and they dealt with the bad behavior but most of the time I saw that always customers are wrong because they buy the things with bargaining and during this process they cross the limits mostly so I will say that no customers are not always right.

Customers are always right in the sense that they are the buyers and they have the power to voice out whatever inconveniences they might have been facing when they are doing business with you but in as much as they have the right to do so a customer does not have the right to do whatever they like in your business organisation just because they are customers there are rules and regulation that governs the buyers and the sellers in the marketing world,both buyers and sellers should try as much as possible to understand his or her right in the marketing system.

Yeah, customers are always right, without the customers, an entrepreneur cannot survive, the customers in different ways help an entrepreneur to make profits and they can also help as a marketing and advertising medium. So we should treat then with love, tolerance and perseverance

No, that policy is outdated already and we have those nerve wrecking costumers that doesn't care about the stores policies. Just take a look at the karens in america 😆 it's should be the costumers are right only if proven right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds