Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are customers always right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this has been a major challenge especially for people like me who just started out their own private businesses.

I still recall 2 years ago at a business seminar where the customer service trainee made me believe that the customers are always right.
In your opinion are customer's always right?
In my own opinion about whether customers are always right or not, i would say Yes it is true because customers are the fuel driving a business and as a business owner who want to be successful, customers satisfaction should be your primary aim. Get there feed back and work on your product.

Advertisement Placeholder
Customers are not always right. Infact nobody is always right. For the sake of business to move on, we must value customers opinion and hold it in high regard that is why the notion that customer is always right arises. A disgruntled customer cannot be right and a disgruntled employee cannot also be right. No one is always right but you must know the opinion that matter.

In my own opinion about whether customers are always right or not, i would say Yes it is true because customers are the fuel driving a business and as a business owner who want to be successful, customers satisfaction should be your primary aim. Get there feed back and work on your product.
But if what they are doing is losing respect and being inhuman and below the belt is what they said and did to the employee, customer is always right can that be called? So you need to erase that belief.
[automerge]1612226052[/automerge]
Customers are not always right. Infact nobody is always right. For the sake of business to move on, we must value customers opinion and hold it in high regard that is why the notion that customer is always right arises. A disgruntled customer cannot be right and a disgruntled employee cannot also be right. No one is always right but you must know the opinion that matter.
Indeed. They deserve to be treated right and to be served by service providers. That is their right as customers, to feel the satisfaction and being at home. So "customer is always right" is not the right term but "Customers have Rights", and so do employess 😊👍

Yeah they can be sometimes but not everytime. Customers can be wrong in the sense that they don't the actual price and values of goods. When customers argues on the price of goods the seller should not argue with them. They are right because the seller has to be patient with them in other to makes sales. So no matter what they say they are right as long as you will receive your money from them.

It is a common saying that customer is always right. The truth is that customers are not always right. Since their patronage is still important to you, you just have to act as if you are the person wrong in any misunderstanding so their patronage can continue.

Unfortunately the answer is your question is yes but in some scenario customer is not always right. If you feel that customer is not right you can tell them about it or call the manager. But in in many scenario customer is always right.

The customer is not always right all the time. We are fed by that idea only because they are paying for their meals and they deserve it. But you cannot argue with the customer. The they think they are right because they have the capacity to spend.

A key point to keep in mind is that the customer is always right, in their own mind, although not necessarily in reality. It's critical not to disagree with the customer because that makes them angry and argumentative. It's not in anyone's best interest to tell a customer they are wrong. Don't focus on the negative.

To my own opinion, customers are always truly right. If you neglect or disregard the place of customers in your business then the ready to pay the price. As a business expert or person, one should be able to manage properly his business alongside his/her customers.

This is a very wonderful question because all this while it is believed that customers are always right. If you ask me, I totally disagree with that idea. I am saying this because I have seen a customer arguing so blindly in a particular shop about the price of something of which he is wrong. But, when the seller tried to correct him, even politely, he got furious and ended up by saying that customers are always right, and left the shop without buying anything again. Considering this scenario, this customer is not right, so if a customer does something wrong knowingly or unknowingly, it should be pointed out to him/her, though politely. That is my take.

To me I don't think customers are always right . but as a business personnel or stakeholders you ought to make peace with customers base on misunderstanding or arguments that is bringing confusion in order yo get back your customer. Customers should be served based on their needs to avoid loss in business because without customers business cannot move.

A key point to keep in mind is that the customer is always right, in their own mind, although not necessarily in reality. It's critical not to disagree with the customer because that makes them angry and argumentative. It's not in anyone's best interest to tell a customer they are wrong. Don't focus on the negative.

One reason that many businesses still go by the “customer is always right” standard is that they know how important their customers are. A business without customers is just a group of people pitching a product to deaf ears. The customer is always right because as a business you want your customers to return as well as feel welcomed and appreciated.

It is said that customers are always right, but i will say that this term is totally useless. I explain it with an example. My brother has a shop of shoes sale of BATA brand and every where in the world every one know about its fix prices. But then the customer do much bargain that there is a discount and margin in it. So how would I say that customers are always right.

Customers are not always right because sometimes their behavior is very bad and they do not behave well but still you have to behave well keeping in mind the prestige you have created. And apologize to the customer who doesn't treat them well and refuse to give him the product just saying we don't have it available

The backlash from displeasing just one customer can be devastating to a business model. Just one sass-filled complaint can leave a business with a poor reputation on the Internet and in its hometown. An established business also may lose many profits behind the ordeal. When it comes to new business they may not be able to recover from damage like this because of how new it is.

Is the customer always right? Sometimes customers make mistakes, they get confused, they exaggerate, or even lie. So if they customer is wrong, what should you do? You can still make the customer feel right by agreeing with them on the importance of what they value. But there is a catch. The customer may not tell you what they value. In fact, they can even make it hard to know. You must work to find it. So, is the customer always right. No. Can you make a customer feel right? Yes. How? By agreeing with them on importance of what they value. Remember, making your customer feel right keep things moving in the right direction, for you and your customers.

Unfortunately the answer is your question is yes but in some scenario customer is not always right. If you feel that customer is not right you can tell them about it or call the manager. But in in many scenario customer is always right.
I understand and i really get your point kabayan. But I think we need to get rid of the term "customer is always right" no matter what the scenario. But I like the thought that you will ask the manager's help to solve whatever the customer's concern is especially since you can no longer handle the situation as an employee.

Customers are not right every time. some time they are absolutly right by her side some time they wrong. i thoughts its not her fault because the seller treat them in such a way that they can't believe on her. and think that they correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds