Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are customers always right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the times the customers are actually right and if the producer would be willing to listen to the most popular made reviews then it is probably right. If at least ten or more customers complain over the same thing about your product then it is probably right and you should try to improve. But sometimes the customers don't even know what they want and that is a problem on it own

Advertisement Placeholder
A key point to keep in mind is that the customer is always right, in their own mind, although not necessarily in reality. It's critical not to disagree with thecustomerbecause that makes them angry and argumentative. It's not in anyone's best interest to tell a customer they are wrong. Don't focus on the negative.

A key point to keep in mind is that the customer is always right, in their own mind, although not necessarily in reality. It’s critical not to disagree with the customer because that makes them angry and argumentative. It’s not in anyone’s best interest to tell a customer they are wrong.

Don’t focus on the negative.
Don’t even say the word, “no.”
Don’t waste time focusing on who’s right or wrong in a situation. Instead, focus on the positive—on what you can do to help the customer

I don't give full support to the saying of customers are always write, although it is good to serve customers nicely and well, but when they did what's not right one should try and correct them in a right manner, we should not just leave them when they did what's not right just because one want to collect money from them.

As a business man they are some set up things you need to be looking over you may be right but you can just take the blems to your self just to keep you customers . Customers are to be trited like a king the can say rude things to you but just be kind enough to everyone. You don't need to fight you customer always be nice to them.

Yeah. Customers are always right. You will need to accept them and calmly correct their impression about your business strategy even if they are wrong, u need to pretend as if they are correct to kindly correct them in a gentle way.

Customers are always right in most cases, because you are after there money you should not care what ever they say or talk, your main target is that, at the end of the day or the whole saga, their money should come to your pocket.

Now this has been a major challenge especially for people like me who just started out their own private businesses.

I still recall 2 years ago at a business seminar where the customer service trainee made me believe that the customers are always right.
In your opinion are customer's always right?
I don't really think so. They are still people, and they can make mistakes, the people who just deal with them just have to be give them extra patience because customers usually think that they have the right to make other people feel small just because they feel underserved.

Customers are not always right because sometimes their behavior is very bad and they do not behave well but still you have to behave well keeping in mind the prestige you have created. And apologize to the customer who doesn't treat them well and refuse to give him the product just saying we don't have it available....

Personally for me I don't agree with the saying that customers are always right. Many at times so customers are wrong but tends to cover up with this saying in other for you to let go but I still feel the saying needs to be reviewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds