Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are customers always right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Customers are always right. You will need to accept them and calmly correct their impression about your business strategy even if they are wrong, u need to pretend as if they are correct to kindly correct them in a gentle way.
For real?,but you know that some customers can be very much annoying difficult to compel

Advertisement Placeholder
I don’t agree to that saying as for me I will always find a way to satisfy every of my customer

Not in all cases. There are some little mischievous things that customers say or that can be overlooked. However, one should not tolerate rude, disrespectful and insensible treatment from them. You have to draw a line.

Now this has been a major challenge especially for people like me who just started out their own private businesses.

I still recall 2 years ago at a business seminar where the customer service trainee made me believe that the customers are always right.
In your opinion are customer's always right?
I don't think so, that customer are always right.
They are also human, maybe they misunderstand about your dealing or they miss preceive what actually you say while dealings.
So don't allow any customer to become reason of damaged your business, be straight forward and to the point with such type of customers.

Now this has been a major challenge especially for people like me who just started out their own private businesses.

I still recall 2 years ago at a business seminar where the customer service trainee made me believe that the customers are always right.
No. That saying is to make us be nice with customers no matter how they treat us, since what we are after is their money. But if we keep to this saying all the time we will turn to fools or morons. Some customers can go overboard and they need to be dealt with.

Yea but its not easy, the funniest part is that some customers would say it to my face, that they are always right.
I've met people like that, and the best way to deal with such customers is to let them know what their rights are.

A simple "Can you tell me what your rights are?" And they can't give you an answer. The problem is they don't even know their rights.

Some customers are really problematic and can be hard to deal with, but the fact that there are always right is true, even when in real sense they are wrong. As entrepreneurs or a business owner, they don't need our patronage, we are the ones that do. So even when they are rude you will not like to lose a cistomer over something really petty.

The truth is customers ain’t always right but in other to make them feel happy and for you to be patronized, you make them feel they are right even when they’re clearly on the wrong side.

Not all customers are always right but the good ones who want the progress of your business. When I was working with a grocery store, there is one customers who always aduse refund policy. He will order lots expensive goods and call for refund. If the refund is not granted on time, he will threat the store with Federal agency, claiming that he is already right. We have to find a way to expel him from the system when we discover that associated with him were also doing the same at company's expenses.

No, I do not insist that consumers are always true because many users speak and some are liars from within who should not be trusted so it is always a big mistake to trust because the nature of the servant is sometimes wrong. It can happen and sometimes it can. Not everyone in the business should trust its customers.

i believe this saying is a psychological phenomenon. Saying customers are ALWAYS right does not necessarily mean they're right or wrong. From the salesperson perspective he/she can allow the customer to be right just because of the benefits he/she wants to derive.That doesn't mean the customer is right.

Customers are always right, it is true but because of this some out bound their boundaries and feel they can misbehave, in this kind of situation, don't start dragging with them, make them know they are right but some things can't work out the way they are seeing it, it will make look like a fool but you are actually saving your business

Yes, I can say customer is always right. Even, if customer doing wrong, you have to communicate them in polite way, you will know they doing are doing is not right but you should correct them in a good manners to prevent conflict between you and customer.

Customers are not always right but you have to treat the customers with respect.because customers are the main asset of the business and a business can not grow without them.So its business rule to treat kind and polite withe customer So that they comes to you .

Customers are always right in quote, that belief is just to prevent issues with the customers, you need not argue with them but try your best to sort every issues they have, as for customers who really are wrong, correct them softly. By these, you will definitely create great relations but note that you cannot satisfy all but you have to satisfy more.

Yes, they are always right if you are serious about getting their money into your business account.

Personally, I don't get to worry about me being wrong as long as the customer is happy to pay me.

The issue is that in this part of the world we believe customers are always right. But I personally will always say customers are not always right they only have some rights to some extent to have their say in businesses.

I just cant stop laughing, I guess you are taking the popular adage to seriously. In answering a question,no i dont think they are always right,infact in most cases there is 50-50 chance they are wrong too. I think the adage was coined to bring to the attention of business owners and workers that the satisfaction of their customers should always come first.in other words a great costumer service which includes listening to the customers complaint and solving them and others.

The saying, ' customers are always right' doesn't mean that they are not going to wrong you or offend you, but I means that you should be able to tolerate each and every customers behavior just to get what you want from them

Customers can be wrong or right if they are telling u something which u don't like may be the reason behind their saying is that they want that u improve yourselve in this business on the other hand sometimes they disrespect others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds