Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are customers always right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Customers are always right even though some people will not agree with me on this. This is because they are the backbone of every business. Without them who will you sell your product or service to? This makes it essential to handle all customers with care. Though some show unruly behaviour you should know how to manage all customers because the good ones will also look at how you treat other customers.
Yes you are right they are the backbone of a business, without them, not a single business will exist. But are they always right? No no for me. I think the correct term is they have RIGHTS. They have the right to be served, they have the right to experience the sarisfaction while we are doing buainess with them. They are like gems that need to be handled with care as employees provide the service to them.

Advertisement Placeholder
In a business, they will always train their employee to have a mindset that the customer's are always right. But if you will based it on your judgement, you could always stand up for yourself if after complying with the rules and you prove that the customer is at the wrong then fight for your right.

True. But most times its still cool to call the customers to order.
Calling the customer out on what they have claimed if it is not correct is a very good way to do things also because it sets an example for future customers that may be trying to take advantage of the business in this way. As a customer to a business you have to also respect the fact that this is someone's livelihood and therefore when you have a complaint it must be a legitimate complaint that is backed up by actual evidence that there has been some malpractice or some discrepancy in the product.

Cautioun should always be taken when handling customer because they may not always be right, but they have got a whole lot of alternatives to consider. So it is just as if they are always right since they could leave you and go for a better alternative.

In a business, they will always train their employee to have a mindset that the customer's are always right. But if you will based it on your judgement, you could always stand up for yourself if after complying with the rules and you prove that the customer is at the wrong then fight for your right.
That's right, when we imprint on the customers' minds that they are always right, they will become arrogant, they will even treat the poor employees incorrectly. Yes they are needed to keep a business afloat, but they also need to be humane.

I don't think so..... their is no doubt customer is the king of any business but it's not true the customer is always right in this world every person has it's own point of view to handle things.....so in the business world every person has it's own point for the growth of any business it's important to understand the customer needs

The key point to keep in mind is that the customer is always right, in their own mind, although not necessarily in reality. It's critical not to disagree with the customer because that makes them angry and argumentative. It's not in anyone's best interest to tell a customer they are wrong. Don't focus on the negative.

When it comes down to it, the customer isn't always right simply because they don't always understand the lengths that you're able go to make them happy. Many times policies are put into place that customers aren't even aware of that are meant to assist them and enhance the customer experience

I just cant stop laughing, I guess you are taking the popular adage to seriously. In answering a question,no i dont think they are always right,infact in most cases there is 50-50 chance they are wrong too. I think the adage was coined to bring to the attention of business owners and workers that the satisfaction of their customers should always come first.in other words a great costumer service which includes listening to the customers complaint and solving them and others.
Yes you made a point of what you said. But reason that people say customer always right is that no matter how it may be either customers do somethingright or wrong you don't need to raise voice or vex with customer, you must know how to calm him/her down.

I don't think so..... their is no doubt customer is the king of any business but it's not true the customer is always right in this world every person has it's own point of view to handle things.....so in the business world every person has it's own point for the growth of any business it's important to understand the customer needs
I can say that customers who until now have such a mentality are narrow minded. Those who lose their humanity once they are customers in a restaurant or in any establishment.

The saying Customers are always right is just to say whatever feedback a customer gives should be taken note of and not taken for granted. Customers are always right doesn’t mean a customer should talk to a retailer or the business owner in an insulting manner. I think respect given to a customer should and must be reciprocated back to enjoy and have a good service.

It is possible the customer will be rong. First we treat with the customer happily ana avoid the misbehaving with customers. If my project is original and suitable then a customer will not happy with us it means customers are doing rong with us.

Not only does competition leads to a reduction in price commodity. Of course reduction in price commodity is a part of it. Competition leads to different option for the customers to choose from.

So here's the deal, it all comes down to your statistics, You need to satisfy your customers , maintain your reputation and serve yourself as well, so if the "customers" that are complaining are around 1 - 2 % of your whole base , its fine to consider the quota : Customer is always right, because one Bad opinion spreads around. now that's speaking as a small startup for something regular , when it comes to revolutionary ideas , No no and No, you give the customer what to expect to be right, they don't know, and even if they knew they'd just complain about most of the things anyway

The statement 'Customers are always right' sounds more like a figure of speech, I don't think it is true in it's actual sense as no human can always be right. What it means is you always have to try as much as possible to make your products meet the detailed need of your customers as happy customers mean growing business

Yes customer is always right under the law of Nigeria apart being supported by law customer is the one that is patronizing your business and making it to be grow. Even in one or the other all of us are customer just imagine if you are not been treated very well,will you patronize the business again?

What I know is that customers are always right because they are customers and are they one to receive the best quality service but in a situation in which you don't give them their quality service compared to what they paid for then they are right to say out or sue you to court

Here's the deal, it all comes down to your statistics, You need to satisfy your customers , maintain your reputation and serve yourself as well, so if the "customers" that are complaining are around 1 - 2 % of your whole base , its fine to consider the quota : Customer is always right

Despite believing in treating my customers as kings and queens i don't also share that opinion that they are flawless and are always right. Service providers should be able point out mistakes of customers politely without insulting them or their person

The customer is always right” is an instructive saying that directs those dealing with the public to make customer satisfaction one of their highest priorities. This can be difficult when a customer has an issue with your organization and truly believes they are in the right. They may be making demands that are impossible for you to meet. So, what’s the best way to handle these situations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds