Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are customers always right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Customers are always right my dear though sometimes customers overstep their boundaries then I'm such scenario you put such person in his or her place by telling them your right but for customers who are not satisfied with your goods or services you can always augment

Advertisement Placeholder
Now this has been a major challenge especially for people like me who just started out their own private businesses.

I still recall 2 years ago at a business seminar where the customer service trainee made me believe that the customers are always right.
In your opinion are customer's always right?
when you are starting a business newly you always have to try and tolerate your customers since you are trying to build your customer base. A customer is not always right but as a business man you have to be diplomatic in your dealings with them.

If you really want to retain your customers you must know that customers are always right no matter the case.you don't have to argue with your customers because what we are concerned about is them buying our products or services and to recommend us to other people to buy from us.Give them that sense of belonging and respect.

Now this has been a major challenge especially for people like me who just started out their own private businesses.

I still recall 2 years ago at a business seminar where the customer service trainee made me believe that the customers are always right.
It's just a mere saying in the business world. Looking at purchasing power consumers posses, companies try to make the staff members understand why customers must be treated with some sense of respect when attending to their needs and queries.

In the 1950s and ’60s, many brands treated customers like they lacked brain cells and used loud and obnoxious voices and obviously exaggerated print. Ogilvy wanted to point out that companies and advertisers needed to connect with customers and treat them intelligently.

His ideas reflected a notion popularized in the early 1900s: “The customer is always right.”

This attitude was new and influential for its time. Imagine a world where the customer actually had some power? Thanks to social media, today we live in world where the customer may not always.

In reality customers aren’t always right but rules are rules. It’s part of business ethics and principles that customers are always right. For the sake of your business you need not digress from that rule.

You are right on this point. When you are talking about your business, you should always know that without the customers, you are not going to achieve much. So, remembering that the customers are always right will help you a lot on achieving business success.

Money is the bloodline of a business and where else would you get money from if not your customers? And sometimes customers know what they want and can give you valuable advise that would make you gain more customers due to the immeasurable benefits of customers and their importance, they are always right.

The customer is always right" is an instructive saying that directs those dealing with the public to make customer satisfaction one of their highest priorities. This can be difficult when a customer has an issue with your organization and truly believes they are in the right.

I

I don't believe in that school if thought that customers are always right.
No person is a perfect human being.
In other words mistakes can come from any angle and made by anyone.

Yes, we all know that customers are always right, so we should treat them and serve them nicely
The customer is Always right is a motto or slogan which exhorts service staff to give a give a high priority to customer satisfaction.

I don't agree with thay saying. We all know that we should treat and serve customer nicely but when they started to do some ridiculous things or say some stuffs that are below the belt, they're definitely wrong. Just because you're customer, it doesn't give you a right to disrespect the crew or service personnel.

No, sometimes customers can be wrong but they would never agree to it. There has been so many cases of customers abusing their right over sellers especially those that sell by the road side, they see them as beggars that they can treat which ever way they like forgetting that if these people aren't there life will be a bit more difficult. Everyone is unique in their own way

You are right on this point. When you are talking about your business, you should always know that without the customers, you are not going to achieve much. So, remembering that the customers are always right will help you a lot on achieving business success.
Customer and employees drives the gear to a successful business organization. Therefore, customer satisfaction should be the top priority of a business organization. However, it’s best to avoid any ruckus that may tend to spring up within your customer base which is why you should stick to the rules

you are absolutely right that's what I was saying that your customers are not always right but sometimes the customer has the right to actually say out an offend an organisation has committed and a customer also have the right to report a business organisation that deal with fake goods and services, this are the right of a customer but the customer do not have the right to do whatever they like in any business organisation can you you want to listen to all the complaints of customer you can actually make the wrong decision.
You're exactly on point. Some customers might not be totally right nor even have any element of truth to argue their stance whatsoever, but because of the popular cliché saying customers are always right is the most annoying thing. This ridiculous statement gets into their heads and they start misbehaving.
[automerge]1612472767[/automerge]
you are absolutely right that's what I was saying that your customers are not always right but sometimes the customer has the right to actually say out an offend an organisation has committed and a customer also have the right to report a business organisation that deal with fake goods and services, this are the right of a customer but the customer do not have the right to do whatever they like in any business organisation can you you want to listen to all the complaints of customer you can actually make the wrong decision.
You're exactly on point. Some customers might not be totally right nor even have any element of truth to argue their stance whatsoever, but because of the popular cliché saying customers are always right is the most annoying thing. This ridiculous statement gets into their heads and they start misbehaving.
[automerge]1612472772[/automerge]

A key point to keep in mind is that the customer is always right, in their own mind, although not necessarily in reality. It's critical not to disagree with thecustomer because that makes them angry and argumentative. It's not in anyone's best interest to tell a customer they are wrong. Don't focus on the negative.

Customers are always right because they are the kings when it comes to business. The reason for establishing any business is to meet up with customers demands and yearnings.

To be frank and to say the truth, customers are not always right, when it gets to giving out your creativity there are some things that will look like mistakes to the customer but in reality it isn't.
But customers are right most of the times.

Customers behavior is annoying sometimes as I have seen many of the cases like that.
Recently I have seen that in a shop of clothes the customer was arguing in bargaining and at the end they started misbehaving with the shopkeeper which was extremely worst so I think that most of the time customers are bad but mostly they are bad not the shopkeeper.

Customers are always right. This is the common saying among individuals. Let's look at it from this perspective, imagine you setting up a business and having so many patronage from various customers, won't you want to satisfy all there needs in other to keep you business running smoothly?
That's simple as saying customers are always right.
You will always want their satisfaction no matter what may happen.

Yes customer are always right has people usually say and there is a saying that supports that all because it's whatever thing they want or need that you must yield to you have no choice of your self

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds