Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are customers always right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this has been a major challenge especially for people like me who just started out their own private businesses.

I still recall 2 years ago at a business seminar where the customer service trainee made me believe that the customers are always right.
In your opinion are customer's always right?
That's a long saying that customers are always right. But I am of the opinion that customers cannot always be right. That clause has made many customers to over step their bound and misbehave to entrepreneur.

Advertisement Placeholder
As for me customers are always right because no matter what the customers did they always right because without this customers we can't sell our goods and our goods going to be useless and they the one assisting us in promoting our products so no matter what happen you just have to admit with whatever the customers are doing
[automerge]1612290441[/automerge]
As for me customers are always right because no matter what the customers did they always right because without this customers we can't sell our goods and our goods going to be useless and they the one assisting us in promoting our products so no matter what happen you just have to admit with whatever the customers are doing

No.

Any individual who accepts that, has never been mishandled by a client.

Everything started when said clients believed that being correct, is to obnoxiously mishandle, scare, make dangers, pitch fits like a four year old, and toss things in staffs faces. Presently in our regular day to day existence, this sort of conduct will be unsuitable, anyway a few people will in general imagine that the assistance business is the special case for the standard.

Truly I have seen individuals do this, deal with people like poo over material products.

Nobody is always right, be it seller or buyer. The essence of you opening that business you are running is to provide services for customer satisfaction. As long as you are able to satisfy that customer then you are good to go. People will tell you that customers are always right because they dont want to lose such customers but deep down nobody can always be right.

Now this has been a major challenge especially for people like me who just started out their own private businesses.

I still recall 2 years ago at a business seminar where the customer service trainee made me believe that the customers are always right.
Yes customers are always right. The customer always speaks for his right and discusses and if he does not get the right thing. Then it is your duty to satisfy the customer instead of being angry, your honor will be more and your work will be more. This will increase your business and you will have more profits.

Your business exist because of your customers, so my opinion is that you keep your feelings in check, keep your being right one side and let your customers to always be right as long as they keep paying for your business products and services, it's the better being right for you.

Yeah they can be sometimes but not everytime. Customers can be wrong in the sense that they don't the actual price and values of goods. When customers argues on the price of goods the seller should not argue with them. They are right because the seller has to be patient with them in other to makes sales. So no matter what they say they are right as long as you will receive your money from them.
communication is key especially when there is an argument over pricing. Customers cannot always be right but by the way we talk to them we can get them to reason to our standpoint. This is why after sales service is very very important.

Customers are not always right, but they you ought to give them the benefit of doubt and listen to their complain at always. Put them fist in your business as they are the reason why you exist in the first place.

Yeah. Customers are always right. You will need to accept them and calmly correct their impression about your business strategy even if they are wrong, u need to pretend as if they are correct to kindly correct them in a gentle way.

I don't think customers are always right. Yes, of course you should be gentle with them and respect their wishes.
But how can you sell something if it is not worth the price?
Because you can't do that to please the company or your boss.

A key point to keep in mind is that the customer is always right, in their own mind, although not necessarily in reality. It's critical not to disagree with the customer because that makes them angry and argumentative. It's not in anyone's best interest to tell a customer they are wrong. Don't focus on the negative.

communication is key especially when there is an argument over pricing. Customers cannot always be right but by the way we talk to them we can get them to reason to our standpoint. This is why after sales service is very very important.
No matter how much you try to communicate with your customers, whenever there is a dispute or a misunderstanding, just accept that you are wrong and don't argue too much with the customer because most of the times, these customers will lose interest in buying from you.

Businesses are set up to meet societal need. Any business set up for another purpose will fail. Societal needs are individual needs in the society. It's this individual we call customers.

If you are creating a product or service for anybody or any group, they decides what is good for them, what they want, how they want it, when they want. If you failed to meet up these conditions, you are in your way out of business. To stay in business, you need to review your system and process and always align them to meet customers hope and expectation.
Customers will and has always been right when it comes to fulfilment of their expectation because they have the right to choose. If their expectations are not satisfied, they switch to alternative service or product provider. For you to have them stay with you, you have to agree that they are right not blindly but by giving a fair assessment and consideration to their request of your product/services meant for them

In the business world we take it that customers are always right so as to pamper them and to keep them patronizing always. No matter what a customer does if there's a misunderstanding you apologize and make them feel comfortable before leaving your business premises never make a customer feel wrong but that doesn't take out the place of correction. Tackle issues concerning customers and clients with Wisdom

Well, whoever incorporated that idea that customers are always right lacks some judgement. This saying that customers are always right has gotten into the customers head that some of them acts negatively towards service providers. Customers are not always right, courtesy should be applied when dealing with others.

No customers are not always right but we can treat them with respect... . we can not stand any business without customers so we deal them nicely and satisfied them.. you make them feel they are right even when they are wrong so that they will comes to you

Tactically customers are always right, even when she/he is saying something wrong. You need to understand every of your customer. Agree to some of there opinions. A customer is always right no matter that he/she did or say

The customer is always right because as a business you want your customers to return as well as feel welcomed and appreciated.The customer is always right” is an instructive saying that directs those dealing with the public to make customer satisfaction one of their highest priorities.

Customer always right but not in all cases. There was a time someone came to my shop to make a fund transfer. He made a mistake of giving me his younger brother account number instead of his Elder brother account number, he ask me to transfer #50000 into it and I execute his command. He came back in the evening to create scene that I made a wrong posting but when I showed him the account number he gave me as it was written by himself in my transactions book, the guy just gentle and humble himself. Assuming I agreed with him earlier that I made a wrong post, I would have paid #50000 again to him.

A key point to keep in mind is that the customer is always right, in their own mind, although not necessarily in reality. It's critical not to disagree with the customer because that makes them angry and argumentative. It's not in anyone's best interest to tell a customer they are wrong. Don't focus on the negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds