Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Anybody here using Procreate to make money online?

Hev_Leo26

Recognized member
Credits
Maybe it's a long shot, but I'm wondering if anyone else here is into digital art and if you make a profit from it?
Personally, I've written a few children's books and plan to keep going. I got the app because I want to make my own book covers and illustrate the children's books myself to self-publish, since I'm into art as well. I've seen that a lot of children's book illustrators use the app, but I could also see how people could make stickers and a variety of other things to make a business out of it. Anyone here doing that and if so, how is it going?

Advertisement Placeholder
Maybe it's a long shot, but I'm wondering if anyone else here is into digital art and if you make a profit from it?
Personally, I've written a few children's books and plan to keep going. I got the app because I want to make my own book covers and illustrate the children's books myself to self-publish, since I'm into art as well. I've seen that a lot of children's book illustrators use the app, but I could also see how people could make stickers and a variety of other things to make a business out of it. Anyone here doing that and if so, how is it going?

I think that there are many people who are working in the NFT industry and making money by selling NFT tokens for art work. There is a platform called Open Sea, which is quite popular one.

Actually I have not used such platform before and not knowing anything about that but it will be quite interesting if you can share your personal experience about how the platform works.

i am very new to this term that you just stated and i must say it sounds very interesting, and looks promising, i would definitely start doing research on the topic and follow this thread to get more insight from various members of this community.

For me I have never use such platform to make money online before, just hearing such platform and I don't really know what to do there to start making money from the platform, but the platform sounds so good,

I think that there are many people who are working in the NFT industry and making money by selling NFT tokens for art work. There is a platform called Open Sea, which is quite popular one.
i know about the open sea platform and i was learning about it, but the nft world is totally strange to me and i find it very hard to grasp or understand the concept of how it works, i would really appreciate if anyone could put me through on how it works.

i know about the open sea platform and i was learning about it, but the nft world is totally strange to me and i find it very hard to grasp or understand the concept of how it works, i would really appreciate if anyone could put me through on how it works.

There are many other platforms that are just like the Open Sea platform. I have also heard about certain platforms like the Dmarket where you could sell your in-game items.

I have seen so many people who claim to be making a lot of money selling NFTs on opensea. But sometimes I wonder how they used to market their NFTs. Do people see them randomly and purchase it or they do some kind of advertisement?.

I have seen so many people who claim to be making a lot of money selling NFTs on opensea. But sometimes I wonder how they used to market their NFTs. Do people see them randomly and purchase it or they do some kind of advertisement?.

I think that marketplaces such as OpenSea already get a lots of traffic and that traffic consists of many buyers who are willing to buy artwork. I am quite sure that many customers are already aware of the platform.

Seriously this my first time of seeing a platform like that, by what you've just said it's seems to be very interesting, but have you managed to make something good out of it.

I think that marketplaces such as OpenSea already get a lots of traffic and that traffic consists of many buyers who are willing to buy artwork. I am quite sure that many customers are already aware of the platform.
I am also aware of it, anybody who knows about NFTs is already aware. But I am wondering how people are able to market their NFTs so that they will get buyers.

Making money from digital art has been getting very popular nowaday where you post your digital art online and make money from people paying money for it , most especially through NFT

Though I have never work on any procreate forums or sites because I do not know much about them but once I get to know more information and knowledge on how I can earn there, I will try my best.

Though I have never work on any procreate forums or sites because I do not know much about them but once I get to know more information and knowledge on how I can earn there, I will try my best.
The same is applicable to me because I have not work on such platform before and I do not know how it operates in the real sense. I came across an app recently but I do not know how to use it simply because I'm not skillful in that area ,but trust me they have good ratings on trustpilot.

I'm hearing about the app for the first time as I'm not into digital art. However, you should be able to make money from digital art if you do it well. These days I see a lot of art on the social media, which means digital art is getting popular. If money is not involved, a lot people will not venture into it.

I'm hearing about the app for the first time as I'm not into digital art. However, you should be able to make money from digital art if you do it well. These days I see a lot of art on the social media, which means digital art is getting popular. If money is not involved, a lot people will not venture into it.
It is when you are into artistry work, that is exactly when you can use this particular platform . If you do not have such knowledge, i don't think this platform is for you.

Actually these is really new to me based on your explanation though I have know of people who are into writing of children books and even selling it out to the public nothing dont really know how good it's to them.

Actually these is really new to me based on your explanation though I have know of people who are into writing of children books and even selling it out to the public nothing dont really know how good it's to them.
writing of children books to make money online is very lucrative if you know what you are doing. A lot of people make a lot of money with it on Amazon Kindle.

i am very new to this term that you just stated and i must say it sounds very interesting, and looks promising, i would definitely start doing research on the topic and follow this thread to get more insight from various members of this community.
If you are having interest on writing that will be a good idea for you to earn money online, but for me I don't really know how it works you can make good research to see how it works.

If you are having interest on writing that will be a good idea for you to earn money online, but for me I don't really know how it works you can make good research to see how it works.
Writing is actually one of the best ways to make money online. There are several opportunities to make money as a writer; you can make money writing on freelancing platforms and you can publish ebooks online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds