Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Any risk in starting up a business without proper training?

I think it's a big time risk, especially when you don't know much about the business you want to venture into. There are some businesses that seems so easy when looking at, they look exactly like what we can handle without under going proper training. What do you have to say about it? Is it wise enough to invest into a business you don't know much about?
The risk of starting off a business without proper training, will lead to nothing but a great disaster.
The best thing is go through the sacrifice of training not looking at the stress but the final outcome of the training.

Advertisement Placeholder
Not all businesses need training especially for the small business of retailing. Studying a business can be difficult or easy depending on the situation. If you have a connection with a business where you can make your observations then that can be a sort of learning and gaining specific knowledge on the operation of the business. When my aunt had her bar where I would frequently go just to check on the crowd, I had learned a lot on the operation. What's important in starting up a business is having a complete knowledge of the operation.
Even in retailing, you need to know the price, how much they sell and how much to buy. There are places to go and sell a particular goods even in retailing. These are the things you need to know before going into it.

I think it's a big time risk, especially when you don't know much about the business you want to venture into. There are some businesses that seems so easy when looking at, they look exactly like what we can handle without under going proper training. What do you have to say about it? Is it wise enough to invest into a business you don't know much about?
Nooo, l don't think it's wise enough to invest in a business we have much knowledge about. Even sometimes you always have knowledge about the business but things don't still go well. So to me starting a business without knowledge or training is just a waste of time and resources.

Funny enough that's like running a charity work. You know one don't expect any pay from that unless God choosing to bless you. That's the risk we are talking about here only that God is not blessing you for the charity work. So, avoid such investment.

Many different types of risk come with running a company. Some of these potential risks can kill a company, while others can cause significant harm that can be time-consuming and expensive to fix. CEOs and risk control officers should predict, considering the risks inherent in doing business.

Business isn't as easy as people project it to be. It I crutial that before you venture into a business you have some sort of knowledge that would help guide you. You should have good problem solving skills, entrepreneur mindset, solid interaction skills to be able to win over clients and patience.
You should also learn the basics of business like customer research, the stock market and trading, writing a business plan and how to do market research.

Anyway, every business is a risk. Whether trained or not trained for it. But I think the best way to go about this matter is to know your self first, know what you can do and what you are really capable of doing.

There's a lot of risk in starting up a business without a proper training as you might loose than what you expected. Firstly, getting idea and knowledge of the particular business you want to go into is the most Paramount thing one ought to keeping mind.

No matter how well you plan and prepare, starting a business is a gamble. More truthfully, it's several different gambles. Will your money hold out long enough to turn a profit? Are your employees capable? Can you compete in the market? You can minimize risk, but it's not possible to eliminate it.

Anyway, every business is a risk. Whether trained or not trained for it. But I think the best way to go about this matter is to know your self first, know what you can do and what you are really capable of doing.
I believe every business is a risk, but you have to do you own to prevent some risks. There are some risks we create by ourselves, these are the risks that can easily be avoided, but we ignored the necessary things we ought to do just to avoid these risks. At least we have all learnt bfrom this.

There are lots if risks involved in going into a business without proper 🚆 as you won't have the technical know how of howw to handle the business. Experience is very important in whatever you do without experience the business will collapse.

starting a business without training or knowledge about such business is like going to examination hall without adequate preparation. Each business has its do and don't but if you don't have training you may not know those things. So in order not to waste your resources, don't invest in any business you don't have training or knowledge about.

The biggest risking starting a business without knowing much about the business or training for it, there's is 99% assurance that the business might crumble, information is knowledge , if you have some information about the business you are venturing to, you won't have any problem.

Investing into business you lack knowledge about is not a wise thing to do. You are bound to fail because all businesses have their nitty-gritty. Same way you rush in is the same way you'll rush out because you lack prerequisite knowledge about the business.

In this case, if you are lucky, you might gain from it but if you get scammed,then the deed is done, look at the case of farming investment in my region. At first I thought it was a scam cos it was still new but right now people are gaining millions from their investment on the platform.

It’s very important to acquire necessary knowledge before venturing into any type of business. This will enable you to understand your makets and know the important things about a business. The inability to acquire proper training and knowledge about a business puts you at a high level of risks and possible business failure

yes you are right investing for starting a business without a training or basic know how will put you at risk of town for school when you have no skills and proper training how to handle with the circumstances then you will not able to develop coping strategies that will later help you to deal with difficult conditions of the environment of business so it is better to have a basic training before starting a business

Have you seen a soldier going for war without properly scouting or studying his counterparts.... This is the same with business... How do you intend to succeed without proper and well laid foundation about it... The risk of failing is over 100%... My opinion though

yes you are right investing for starting a business without a training or basic know how will put you at risk of town for school when you have no skills and proper training how to handle with the circumstances then you will not able to develop coping strategies that will later help you to deal with difficult conditions of the environment of business so it is better to have a basic training before starting a business
You may establish a business without undergoing proper training, at initial stage, you may think the business is doing pretty well until u get to a certain level where experience is highly needed. It may be too late then, because the business had been established already.

You may establish a business without undergoing proper training, at initial stage, you may think the business is doing pretty well until u get to a certain level where experience is highly needed. It may be too late then, because the business had been established already.
Just imagine a driver who drives his boss around the street who has zero knowledge of the high way road signs. Do you think he can do well on the high way ?
By then it may be really too late to quit endangering his life and that of his boss.

Just imagine a driver who drives his boss around the street who has zero knowledge of the high way road signs. Do you think he can do well on the high way ?
By then it may be really too late to quit endangering his life and that of his boss.
Honestly, it will be very difficult. But some people claim to be wiser than Solomon in everything. They will tell you how easy and simple it is, that it can easily be handled by anyone without being trained. Later, they will still need the training.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds