Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Any risk in starting up a business without proper training?

I can't really startup a business that I don't really know bit about, i have to take time to study about the business strategise put creativity at work then move into it. Anything apart from the above mentioned pints, i think I should be count out of it completelibre
I can't really startup a business that I don't really know bit about, i have to take time to study about the business strategise put creativity at work then move into it. Anything apart from the above mentioned pints, i think I should be count out of it completely
Yes, that's why I have the illustration above with a mechanical engineering student starting up a hospital. He has zero knowledge of human health and organs. So i think the best answer to give to this post is 'its not advisable at all to invest in any business you have zero knowledge of.
I really as that question because I have seen many person say the business is not really what you need to under go a training before u can start it. At the same time, I have seen such business folding under few months they were established. Running a business without much experience is a big risk.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think it's a big time risk, especially when you don't know much about the business you want to venture into. There are some businesses that seems so easy when looking at, they look exactly like what we can handle without under going proper training. What do you have to say about it? Is it wise enough to invest into a business you don't know much about?
No matter how simple a business may seem to be, you've always got to develop yourself, and get yourself acquainted with that business because every business has a secret. Once you really understand the business that you are about to go into, you will never be bothered even if y encounter difficulty.

This would depend on how well the training would affect your business. If the training is needed for the business to move forward, then you really should finish it first. If it's not too significant you can start the business and try to do the training later. It's always best that you are as prepared as possible before venturing.

Definitely, every business needs to undergo a training before establishing it no matter how small it seems to be. When you do all the necessary dos and donts, your business will definitely grow.

Definitely, every business needs to undergo a training before establishing it no matter how small it seems to be. When you do all the necessary dos and donts, your business will definitely grow.
Well, when it comes business and becoming a business tycoon, i don't think it's something we just jump into simply because we felt in our soul that we can do it. it's not all about we can do it it's all about his info the idea and tactics.

Most entrepreneurs are risk-takers by nature. Many entrepreneurs risk all that they have when they decide to launch a business. For entrepreneurs, there is no secure monthly income, and spending time with family can be a challenge. Here are some of the risks that every entrepreneur and investor should evaluate and minimize before starting a business.

There is alot of risk involved in starting a business without proper training because as we all know that failing to plan properly I planning to fail absolutely, in whatever trade or business one intends to engage in we should get some training in other to achieve success.

I think it's a big time risk, especially when you don't know much about the business you want to venture into. There are some businesses that seems so easy when looking at, they look exactly like what we can handle without under going proper training. What do you have to say about it? Is it wise enough to invest into a business you don't know much about?

If you fail to plan for your business or any kind of venture you want to get into, then you can easily take a break because you have planned to fail from the beginning. There is nothing more important than planning when it comes starting up a new business, you simply can't do without it.

There will be always risk when attempts a business without the proper training. Even if you don’t embark on training at least have knowledge. It’s a huge risk to just invest money blindly.

There are many risks associated with starting a business without proper plan. First the business is very likely to crash. You have to start up a good business plan that you will strictly adhere to. Pls don't venture into a business without the business plan

What do you mean by any??? I think there is a big risk to start a business without proper strategies planning and knowledge.
Because every business have a different situations difficulties and problems, so only experienced person can tackle these problems to grow the business.

Entrepreneurs face multiple risks such as bankruptcy, financial risk, competitive risks, environmental risks, reputational risks, and political and economic risks. Entrepreneurs must plan wisely in terms of budgeting and show investors that they are considering risks by creating a realistic business plan.

If you need expert skills in business or within the industry that you do not have yourself, you should consider hiring employees that are experienced in these skills or in business. ... Contrary to popular belief, it is possible to run a start-up without prior experience of business

Any capable entrepreneur starts out knowing the laws controlling his business. Trouble is, laws can change. New health and safety regulations. New labeling requirements. New rules and guidelines for how you treat your staff. Consider the tobacco industry. Up until 1971, cigarette companies advertised on TV, and then the federal government banned cigarette commercials. The industry survived, pouring money into print advertising instead. Smaller companies or ones less flexible in adapting to new regulations might not have done so well. Don't let the potential risks discourage you from living the dream.

There sure are risk in starting a business without any proper training. You can't do anything because experience or knowledge. It will only take you to loss in your business. If you want to earn from a business you have to learn how to do it first and gain some experience from others first then you can start your own and get profit .

If you want to start the business and you are not sure about the production so you have to be trained for this.
I have seen many people get attraction from the business but when they started than they stuck to handle even they are not able to run it more.
So proper training related to selling business is must , without this you can not run and work.

Truly there's a major danger connected to it, it's simply similar to making a trip to an objective without a particular guide in arriving you may arrive however it very well may be past the point of no return as of now. So likewise is applied to wandering into business without an appropriate comprehension of the business, it will prompt disappointments and fiasco toward the end.

No matter how well you plan and prepare, starting a business is a gamble. More truthfully, it's several different gambles. Will your money hold out long enough to turn a profit? Are your employees capable? Can you compete in the market? You can minimize risk, but it's not possible to eliminate it
[automerge]1612336825[/automerge]
No matter how well you plan and prepare, starting a business is a gamble. More truthfully, it's several different gambles. Will your money hold out long enough to turn a profit? Are your employees capable? Can you compete in the market? You can minimize risk, but it's not possible to eliminate it

Let me still add this to this thread. Still a business you don't know about is deadly. You don't only waste your time but resources.
I mean, it doesn't make sense, how can you even start, how do you intend to start a business you know nothing about?.
Before you start a business, make sure you have at least a basic training and understanding of how the business works.

I will advise anyone reading this and yet to read this that wants to venture into any kind of business to go for a training first, it helps very well. Going into a particular business, you have to find a place to under training.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds