Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Any risk in starting up a business without proper training?

Sacrificing personal capital.
Some entrepreneurs are able to start their ventures relying on their external funding. That usually means a collection of angel investor contributions, government grants and loans, and results from crowdfunding campaigns. But many entrepreneurs also have to dive into their own bank accounts and personal savings to get their business started. You may not need to completely liquidate your nest egg, but you will have to front at least some personal money -- and that means abandoning, or at least diminishing, your safety net. That is some risk when starting business.

Advertisement Placeholder
I can't involve my self in anything i know nothing about. It's dangerous, it's risky. Not just risky but highly risky. Strategise your plans, know what you about to start up. Confide in it, add much creativity and see your business grow

Starting down any business line without the proper training or skills needed in that field is a plan for disaster. Its simply unthinkable that anyone will want to undertake any venture without first setting off to acquire the knowledge needed in that field.

It’s a big No for me. This is a business and not some sort of investment where you just deposit your money and get it doubled, neither is it a stock market where you buy shares and hope to get dividends without what the company entails. In a business you need proper orientation and good knowledge of what you are doing to sustain and grow the business. If you start a business without proper information it will crumble before you realize it.

I don't know much about business. But there are categories in business in which you must fall in from a starting point to he able to prosper in it, if not get ready for a massive loose in the nearest future

When you go into the market, you will discover that those doing well are actually those that went for training before establishing their own business. There is no way you can compare someone with business ideas and someone without any idea.

When you go into the market, you will discover that those doing well are actually those that went for training before establishing their own business. There is no way you can compare someone with business ideas and someone without any idea.
Exactly, training is very important in one's life and business wise as well because it will have you well equipped with the knowledge that you are going to be needing to succeed in the line of business as it's practically poor to move into any business blind.

Can it be likened unto a man who wants to build a house without sitting to calculate the cost and build it upon the sand and the sorms and the wind cane, blowing it away. It's always good to learn of something before going into

Its good to get trained in a line of business before going into it. It will help you be good at what you do because when you go into business without been trained in it you might end up failing in the business. The best thing is even if you don't get trained get an expert in that line as a mentor who will direct you.

I think it's a big time risk, especially when you don't know much about the business you want to venture into. There are some businesses that seems so easy when looking at, they look exactly like what we can handle without under going proper training. What do you have to say about it? Is it wise enough to invest into a business you don't know much about?
Verily the most risk is the collapsing in business without any proper training but there's anyway remedy to this, getting a coach for training will have a additional costs if in small business maybe coach in not necessary but instead look for the advice for anywhere which is good and free.

I think it's a big time risk, especially when you don't know much about the business you want to venture into. There are some businesses that seems so easy when looking at, they look exactly like what we can handle without under going proper training. What do you have to say about it? Is it wise enough to invest into a business you don't know much about?
Nothing is riskier for an entrepreneur than starting a business he knows nothing about or a business he has no deep and independent knowledge about. It's like working for others, he will end up losing almost everything to people who know about the business and it's gonna be full of regret later.

As a person I don't subscribe to the ideal of starting a business you don't know much about.
I advise you you do thorough understudy of Ang business you want to start. Research the area very well to see it's strength, weakness as well as the associated risk involve before committing your money in any business.

oops there is a big risk in starting a business without training. Unless you are trying to employ a trained administrator to run your business, I'll advice you get some training first before you embark on the business.

oops there is a big risk in starting a business without training. Unless you are trying to employ a trained administrator to run your business, I'll advice you get some training first before you embark on the business.
Tjere s no risk in a business that is greater than losing ones money. We all know that the aim of every business is to make profit, in other to make that profit, we have to avoid some unnecessary risks such as not undergoing training.

No matter how well you plan and prepare, starting a business is a gamble. More truthfully, it's several different gambles. Will your money hold out long enough to turn a profit? Are your employees capable? Can you compete in the market? You can minimize risk, but it's not possible to eliminate it.

I really have to take such risk. Yes, it's very very risky and i can never advise anyone who wants to go into something to just jump into it without have a proper tutoring and coaching..it may lead into a great loss

I think the right thing to do before venturing into any business is for one to go for a proper training to learn all that concerns that business. By so doing you won't be making lots of unnecessary mistakee in the business .

Yes there is a huge risk in starting up a business you don't know anything about. Even if you don't want to know everything about that business but at least try and understand at least 50% of what the business is all about with this you can manage the business together with good manager.
[automerge]1612350524[/automerge]
Yes there is a huge risk in starting up a business you don't know anything about. Even if you don't want to know everything about that business but at least try and understand at least 50% of what the business is all about with this you can manage the business together with good manager.

Not all businesses need training especially for the small business of retailing. Studying a business can be difficult or easy depending on the situation. If you have a connection with a business where you can make your observations then that can be a sort of learning and gaining specific knowledge on the operation of the business. When my aunt had her bar where I would frequently go just to check on the crowd, I had learned a lot on the operation. What's important in starting up a business is having a complete knowledge of the operation.

That would be you putting your hard earned money at risk. There is a high chance that you will lose the money in the business. The importance of learning and perfectly understand a business cannot be overemphasised.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds