Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Any risk in starting up a business without proper training?

Financial risk, of course, is the big one. Most businesses require investing some of your money – and often other people's. If you commit to working full time at your new gig, you're also risking your ability to pay the rent and put food on the table.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are a.lot of risk when you start a business without having the full knowledge about the such a business. Yiu are bound to make loss and not succeed in such business because of lack of enough knowledge

There is no business that easy to do without proper training, though there are many business you can be looking at as a easier business but when you enter it you will know that "seven is much than six". So, it not advisable to start or establish a business you don't have Idea about.

I think it's a big time risk, especially when you don't know much about the business you want to venture into. There are some businesses that seems so easy when looking at, they look exactly like what we can handle without under going proper training. What do you have to say about it? Is it wise enough to invest into a business you don't know much about?
Please do not venture into a business if you do not have any idea about the business. It will be disastrous and your business is more likely to fail without adequate training and know how. You ought to have been trained and highly prepared for the difficulties that you are likely to face as a business man.

Yes a lot of risk in running a business without proper training. You end up mismanaging the business infinfact everything can crumble at the end.if you don't have knowledge about a particular business it is best not to venture. Into it so that you don't regret it at the end of the day.

This is nothing but a total waste of time, money, energy, and resources. the business you are starting without proper training and knowledge will crumble anytime soon. Take your time to learn the business first before going into it.
I don't even know how people puts starting up a business without proper training into consideration at all. It's not really wise and it's not advisable. It's just like trying to recharge your phone without having the knowledge of the recharge. You will end up up blocking your sim card.

It is unnecessary to start anything at all that you want to do, without proper training let alone business. Starting a business without proper training may lead to failure of that business.

let's not calling it training but just not enough knowledge, getting into things without knowledge will surely result in repetitive failures without any doubt, to reduce the number of failures, just make sure you gather enough knowledge
Whoever that start a business without adequate knowledge of the business stands the risk of losing out. Before you start any business you must have an indept knowledge of the working principles of the business, you must understand th dos and don't of the business.

I can't really startup a business that I don't really know bit about, i have to take time to study about the business strategise put creativity at work then move into it. Anything apart from the above mentioned pints, i think I should be count out of it completely.
Bro you really hit the nail on the head and I'm happy reading your comments. I believe that it doesn't make sense to go into business you have little or no knowledge about. This is a great recipe for disaster in my own perspective. Is like willing to throw money away all in the name of investing, and this can be regarded as a foolish move. If I don't have knowledge about the business and I'm interested in it, I will take my time to study the business very well before I could take a first step.

Well, if you have the capital to lavish then you can embark on the quest, no good foundation and be rest assured your business will crumble, while you need to train or plan, so as to fortify your self of any future encounters.

There is alot of risk involved in starting a business without proper training because as we all know that failing to plan properly I planning to fail absolutely, in whatever trade or business one intends to engage in we should get some training in other to achieve success.

Having little knowledge about a potential business you intend to invest in is the biggest form of mismanagement. Having a proper survey of an intended business dhould be the first step before putting your capital on the table.

Starting a business without proper training is like entering a river or a lake without knowledge about the depth and the velocity of the water, this will bring about instability or struggle in the nearest future.
[automerge]1612709541[/automerge]
Starting a business without proper training is like entering a river or a lake without knowledge about the depth and the velocity of the water, this will bring about instability or struggle in the nearest future.

The risk is high, why do you think people go in for apprenticeship, the sole aim is to make sure that they know about the kind of business they want to venture into. So, starting up a business without training proper is like doing something you know not aboutto, and it is very dangerous.

It's a very high risk starting a business you knew nothing about. But as time goes on you can decide to learn the in and out of it and no were to go and we're not to go. But the risk is worth taking, we human being learn on a daily basis.

Its suicide to venture into business you don't anything about and I think that can't happen. It is to do some research on the business you want to do, the area were it will be profitable, your competitors and strategies to get customers.

The effects of training in business cannot be overemphasize. Starting a business without the proper training and expertise is like going to the stream to fetch water with basket. Getting trained gives you the needed experience to make you to become an expert or professional in it which will go a long way in determining the quality of your products.

So many people these days will just get up and start a business they have no knowledge or adequate information about. The danger of this is that the business can fail within five years. It is research that will help you know the startup capital, the business environment, your target customers and so much more. That is my opinion.

If you go into a business without proper training, you'll definitely have the worst result. There is a high risk involved in taking up a business without having a technical know how. Some business might seems very easy but if you fail to know how it's been done, you will definitely fail I it

Knowledge outweighs capital most times but we all know there is no business without capital which is a major factor of production. But the skills matters most. Because without the required skills or knowledge capital will certainly be wasted. And at the end the business will collapse completing. So that is the key concept knowledge is light and power.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds