Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Any risk in starting up a business without proper training?

Advertisement Placeholder
That would be you putting your hard earned money at risk. There is a high chance that you will lose the money in the business. The importance of learning and perfectly understand a business cannot be overemphasised.
Anyone that starts a business without adequate training is bound to fail. You don't start a business without requisite knowledge about the business. It's like a car without fuel, it will go nowhere.

I don't think training is necessary if you want to start a business, as long as you know what you're doing and know basics, what's important for me is to know how to quickly learn from experiences and of course don't start a business that you have no idea about anything about it.

Its a very big risk because you will definitely loose you capital if you do no understand the mitigan involved in such business. So my advice is to go through propal training and understand the risks involved in the business.

Without proper preparation for an examination, one is likely to fail. Without proper training and orientation on a business, the business is also likely to fail. It is very important to know the basics of the business you want to go into before you start it. As prior knowledge will help you know how to run the business and stop it from failing

It's not a good idea for one to start up a business without having the requisite knowledge for it. This is probably a disaster in the business that is waiting to unfold as a result the lack of the business knowledge.

It's not a good idea for one to start up a business without having the requisite knowledge for it. This is probably a disaster in the business that is waiting to unfold as a result the lack of the business knowledge.

Even God said, my people person because of lack of knowledge. This not undergoing proper training should not even be put into consideration at all because it doesn't make sense to any sensible man to start up something he has no idea of how it's been run.

Hiring employees is one of the problems you will face in starting up a business. The hiring process can take several days or week of your time reviewing resumes, sitting through interviews, sifting through so many unqualified candidates to find the diamonds in the rough. Then, you only hope you can offer an attractive package to get the best people on board and retain them.

Come to think of it ? Can a mechanical engineer start up a hospital just because he has the money to build an hospital, buy equipments for the doctors nurses and start running it up? Start treating people and start performing surgeries on humans
Just give a thought over it

It is almost impossible for this to happen. Starting businesses is not all about how much one has, but how able that you are to handle the things that come with such business. It takes experience and resilient to excel in business and not money alone.

There are some businesses that seems so easy when looking at, they look exactly like what we can handle without under going proper training. A big risk attached to it. Do not expect magic happens to make it big without proper plan applied to running the business. It how you take your business you get the result you deserve. So if proper plans it been taking into place there's high tendency you make it big in your business.

Going into a business without proper training is highly risky because you stand a high chance of loosing your capital. Those that are into forex and cryptocurrency trading will never advised you to jump into trading without proper training because if you do, my sister forget about your capital.

Starting a business without any training is a big risk. You need to understand the business very well, you need to understand the rules of the business, you need to understand how the business works and the strategy of growing the business

The risk is the business is liable to fail within a short period of time. Why will someone go for a business he has now knowledge of in the first place, what exactly is he going there to do? The truth is the person will just continue to do things in a wrong way and think he's right until the whole things crumbled.

I can't really startup a business that I don't really know bit about, i have to take time to study about the business strategise put creativity at work then move into it. Anything apart from the above mentioned pints, i think I should be count out of it completely.
This is nothing but a total waste of time, money, energy, and resources. the business you are starting without proper training and knowledge will crumble anytime soon. Take your time to learn the business first before going into it.

if you really afraid of taking risks, maybe you dont go in the business world..,But if you want to avoid the risk in your business you need to think about your idea. But here one thing. Think why its bad idea.

There are sone gifted people that has started, groomed and established businesses despite not being trained. They are the exception here. Most business owners do not begin as trained individuals but they go through the process of training and retraining to better themselves and grow the business.

It is very risky to start a business without first considering the risks involved because the running of a business daily itself is associated with risks, so when those risky decisions come, how will you do?

I think it's a big time risk, especially when you don't know much about the business you want to venture into. There are some businesses that seems so easy when looking at, they look exactly like what we can handle without under going proper training. What do you have to say about it? Is it wise enough to invest into a business you don't know much about?
Very unprofessional and risky, it means you'll be relying solely on your staff which is detrimental to your business.
I used to patronise a hair salon back in the days, later on it crumbled and I asked what happened turns out the owner knew nothing about it, one day her staff ganged up against her and all resigned. That was the end for her.

Starting up a business without adequate training can lead to so many regrets. It can lead to a huge financial loss which could even take you so much time and efforts to recover from the financial loss. It can also lead to depression. When you get drepressed, you won't be capable of doing nothing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds