Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

An e-commerce offer for me, but with many doubts ...

I think you need to wait so to confirm if its a good business or scam because most of them are spam, because not all job adverts are real so you need to be very careful.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think you need to wait so to confirm if its a good business or scam because most of them are spam, because not all job adverts are real so you need to be very careful.
Dear friend Joy, you have to know that I have already refused. I do not accept offers by simply saying "YES" to a phone call from a somewhat unknown person.

In a situation, you will have to be careful with people like this so that you won't be scammed. Make sure you request for more clarity about the online seller, also ask him about your role in the business and if you are required to pay any money through the phone call, if so, cut the call because it's a scam.
yes it is through my brother. some of these things need a lot of research, reason why many people get scammed through this is that, they dont always do a research about most site before they get into them.

My advice for you is to get someone that is in the field, to put you through in other for you not to be lost. E-commerce businesses are worth trying out.

Sincerely speaking, I much doubt this phone callers on the issue of business because I believe alot of scammers are involved. even face to face contact a person can scammed you in the name of business or securing business for you with demand of some certain requirements.

Sincerely speaking, I much doubt this phone callers on the issue of business because I believe alot of scammers are involved. even face to face contact a person can scammed you in the name of business or securing business for you with demand of some certain requirements.
I'm of the same opinion as you, my friend. Now with the smartworking issue, I get tons of phone calls a day, practically all scams, where practically now, I don't even answer anymore!
Therefore...

Sometimes it is like that what you have to go along with every rules and regulations abide by them with time you will get to find your own pace.

A business conversation should not be a phone conversation, I am guessing that is why you are feeling uneasy about it, request for a physical meeting so you can iron things out.

A business conversation should not be a phone conversation, I am guessing that is why you are feeling uneasy about it, request for a physical meeting so you can iron things out.
Exactly, a meeting where to know and be able to clarify everything with my potential interlocutor. Otherwise everything smacks of scam. I'm definitely skeptical about phone calls now.

Exactly, a meeting where to know and be able to clarify everything with my potential interlocutor. Otherwise everything smacks of scam. I'm definitely skeptical about phone calls now.
It's would be unethical to call it scam now as there have been no transactional relations I guess that is why you were being asked when you would like to start to set up a meeting.

Well,there is one thing that immediately gave me suspicion, for which I say possible scam, which I omitted in my initial thread.
You know, I was initially asked for 39 €, for the sole purpose of receiving information material! (therefore not a contract to be stipulated)
But obvious there are some questions who anyone ask themselves when faced with such a thing:

- Who exactly would I send that money to?

- Am I sure it's going to my case?

- If this activity should also takes place remotely from another city in Italy that is not my Genova, they should FIRST at least send me detailed information material online, to READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY (all causes), after which rigorously THINKING VERY WELL and ... just in case check the box: Ho letto attentamente ed accetto il contratto (translated = I have read carefully and I accept the contract)

What do you think?

This are not hr kind of things you should have any type of doubt's in whatsoever. You should reach out to the person again and ask him about the offer in detail before going in.

This are not hr kind of things you should have any type of doubt's in whatsoever. You should reach out to the person again and ask him about the offer in detail before going in.
Indeed. The first time that one like me enters in the e-commerce world, should be strictly necessary to have before knowledge of trustworthy personnel. As you know there are too many scams of any kind, especially in this period that manu people are economically vulnerable caused by the covid-19 pandemic!

Such business opportunities are not knew that are supposed to come with so Many doubt's. You should contact the person for better clarification on it and ask questions.

I think you should take your time and really research more about the ecommerce business. Don't sign any contracts until you have a clear picture about it. Also, it is best to have a legal person and a business professional with you so that you can be best advised on what to do.

You can't make certain of how positive or negative an offer is on the off chance that you don't have full subtleties. The best thing is for you to request that the Person kindly explain the offer. I don't see anything incorrectly in attempting to make certain about a proposal prior to choosing to jump into it.

Difficulties in large business are colossal. It goes from huge representatives' administration to customer the executives, to financing, to picture the board to risk-management, etc.

Well the reason you have doubts about this endeavor isn't bad, its actually important to clarify on ones purpose prior to have a clear understanding of what's needed and to be done

@Sethbala11 @Abigael @akinlolu99 @Kunkun
Oops, four of you answered on the same day. so I try to give a unique answer for all of you.
So, I had not said it but the same situation had repeated during this period of time more than once (I posted this thread on January 31), but with phone calls from all over my country (Italy), even if made by different people from different companies (probably non-existent).
But...the concept was always exactly the same! This means that always I would have to pay in advance! (n) (n)
For this, if before I had some doubt that that was a scam, well now the answer is more than obvious.

It must be clear, the reason why you are doing something and if it is not clear you should ask for clarity, I suggest you talk to the person one on one to ask for clarity.

It must be clear, the reason why you are doing something and if it is not clear you should ask for clarity, I suggest you talk to the person one on one to ask for clarity.
In fact, I was given a reference to contact via Whatsapp. But after receiving other calls, all with the same principle, I understood that they are all telephone scams, much more common in this period, from people who work in smartworking cause coronavirus pandemics.
Assuming that we want to call this... working!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds