Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

An e-commerce offer for me, but with many doubts ...

If you are sure you would not loose anything, you can go for it. In rare cases might turn out to be waste of time,but in my own way I will follow my instinct.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are sure you would not loose anything, you can go for it. In rare cases might turn out to be waste of time,but in my own way I will follow my instinct.
Well, first of all there cannot be a form of e-commerce, without an initial expense, even to buy the stuff that I would then have to sell. Furthermore, with the classic multi-level-marketing, a commission must always be paid to whoever is "above". But having said that, even passing over these obvious things, however that unknown phone call, did not give me any security.

There is nothing special about an ecommerce job or Business. Operating an ecommerce store is simple as operating and using your social media platforms. If you are ready to know it you can just get an expert in e-commerce to teach you some basics in the business and you grow from there on your own

The person contacted you and did not give full details so Its normal to be confused. E commerce is just the selling of goods using the online space and no matter what your job should be revolved around that. My only concern is that scammers might come in such way so you should be careful.

When in doubt of something that's not clear to you, ask questions. If still.in doubt, let it go. It might end up being a problem for you later

@Nurudeen
@Sethbala11
@Senator

And then just to be clearer with you, maybe making e-commerce is not so difficult as it seems to me. However, if I want to start this business, I need a lot of information, from experienced and trusted people. You must understand, that at the moment, I don't know absolutely anything about how this business is to be started.

Concerning the above question you have asked concerning an e-commerce job offer that you have been told about by a woman, I have to say yoy should wait before you act since you said the details are not clear enough, that is my take on this

Concerning the above question you have asked concerning an e-commerce job offer that you have been told about by a woman, I have to say yoy should wait before you act since you said the details are not clear enough, that is my take on this
Yes, you see I would pretend for certain proposals that concern me personally, precise and detailed information. Especially on a field where so far, I have no experience.

In a world where there are a lot of scammers and people trying to pur you in trouble, this is not a case you should take lightly. You should approach him try to ask him to tell you in detail everything about himself which you can verify and also about the business and how he intends it to run.

I was contacted by phone by a person who offered me an e-commerce businnes.
It was about become an online seller for the well-known JEUNESSE company.
But the person who contacted me was not very clear, about what should be my task, despite the fact that I told her that for I don't know anything about e-commerce!
She sent me via email some very unclear material, and this, I'm sorry, has put me in many doubts!
What do you think about?
Thank you.
If you are really interested, you can tell her to explain the role she wants you to play in the e-commerce business. You can also go learn about e-commerce.

If you are really interested, you can tell her to explain the role she wants you to play in the e-commerce business. You can also go learn about e-commerce.
As you can see, this thread is three months old. Okay, I might as well have been interested in e-commerce, but not such unknown assumptions.

As you can see, this thread is three months old. Okay, I might as well have been interested in e-commerce, but not such unknown assumptions.
Oh, no worries. Didn't notice that and yes, your situation would have likely changed. There is no need to go vexing at me. Didn't mean any harm bro.

Hmm, the person didn't even know you nor did you contact the person first seeking for employment. Its a suspicious one indeed, be careful with such kind of people.

Do you apply for the job in the first instance? If no, you have every reason to be doubtful because there are many scsmmers out there. But if you applied for the job, you can still find a way of contacting the sender for more clarification.

Oh, no worries. Didn't notice that and yes, your situation would have likely changed. There is no need to go vexing at me. Didn't mean any harm bro.
Oops bro, I'm sorry but there must have been a misunderstanding. I am not angry with you and I can explain better my situation to you.

Therefore. If I have an idea of starting an e-commerce business, I either learn through lessons and tutorials on the web or I talk directly to trusted and competent people.
Obviously I will never answer "Yes, I accept", to an anonymous phone call from an unknown person! My reference was to to the person who phone me.
Thank you.
[automerge]1619939048[/automerge]
Oops bro, I'm sorry but there must have been a misunderstanding. I am not angry with you and I can explain better my situation to you.

Therefore. If I have an idea of starting an e-commerce business, I either learn through lessons and tutorials on the web or I talk directly to trusted and competent people.
Obviously I will never answer "Yes, I accept", to an anonymous phone call from an unknown person! My reference was to to the person who phone me.
Thank you.
You are right, but when I tried to contact for clarification, I was not told anything concrete by phone, except that I had to pay 39 €uro!!

Thank you.
[automerge]1619939048[/automerge]
Oh, no wonder, my bad, I thought you were. I understand better now. Of course you should answer 'yes' to a stranger who knows you no where or someone who hasn't earn your trust.
You are right, but when I tried to contact for clarification, I was not told anything concrete by phone, except that I had to pay 39 €uro!!

Oh, no wonder, my bad, I thought you were. I understand better now. Of course you should answer 'yes' to a stranger who knows you no where or someone who hasn't earn your trust.
Perfect, my friend, the important thing is to have clarified.
Obviously I do not accept proposals from strangers, anonymous phone calls, etc., especially then when they initially ask me for money too!

Everything seems sketchy and you have to first check if the said company is really hiring. Also did you apply for the position? This looks like a scam, so he careful.

In the world right now where there are many serial killers and scammers, you should ask and verify very well the authencity of the business before going on .

I see. Unfortunately nowadays the world is no longer a nice place as they said was in the lady, but this is humanity's fault! However this thread is old stuff now. In fact, I have not even taken it into consideration, after many users'warnings.
Thank you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds