Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

An e-commerce offer for me, but with many doubts ...

I think there should be a high risk. it may be a spam that is selling a business to you but still there is the risk because that offer is from a stranger. I have been collecting the scam emails that has reached 500 since the beginning that I created my email address most of them are spam.
So, the email scams, you have received "only" 5000? Well, I no longer know a number to be able to count them!
In addition to this we add the daily telephone calls, in order to sell me something! Even this system, I consider it a scam and boredom! You see, the phone that rings all the time, is definitely annoying and frustrating!😡😡

Advertisement Placeholder
I am a bit skeptical about this situation based on informations you have shared with us. First of all, I just want to ask if you have applied for a job somewhere? Or were you expecting someone to contact you at all? Because there are a lot scams out there.

What you feel is doubt, cynicism and they are both valid feelings. There are scammers littered everywhere on the internet; looking to dupe people or put them into trouble. Google the company, then contact them if the offer is really meant for you.

I am a bit skeptical about this situation based on informations you have shared with us. First of all, I just want to ask if you have applied for a job somewhere? Or were you expecting someone to contact you at all? Because there are a lot scams out there.
Well, to be honest, that call came to me, as I posted a job request, in the "Offerte di lavoro" (translated = Jobs) category.
They read my data, so they called me. Of course, I have never asked to want work in a specific sector. But I have to specify that, since I am looking for employment, this type of offers (probably scam!), have always existed., even in the old papery newspapers.

I will just advise that you should beware of fraudsters. There are many people that choose a fraudulent as their daily occupation/profession, and they look for people to be scamming by all the way in every time to time. Not every messages we received through email sms should be taking serious.

I will just advise that you should beware of fraudsters. There are many people that choose a fraudulent as their daily occupation/profession, and they look for people to be scamming by all the way in every time to time. Not every messages we received through email sms should be taking serious.
You are right. These have always been there. I have always realized this, since I started looking for a job.

You need to first understand the products and services of the company, the functions of an online seller includes understanding the products and services, you may have to create sponsored ads to advertise the company's products, you also have to take orders, inquiries and complains via the social media handles such as whatsapp, facebook, instagram etc.

You were offered a job opportunity, I suggest you go online and read about social media advertising and logistics. You could even read about the company in question. The only doubt that should creep in is if the job is a scam.

Well, to be honest, that call came to me, as I posted a job request, in the "Offerte di lavoro" (translated = Jobs) category.
They read my data, so they called me. Of course, I have never asked to want work in a specific sector. But I have to specify that, since I am looking for employment, this type of offers (probably scam!), have always existed., even in the old papery newspapers.
Was your contact information displayed in public? I hope they don't ask anything from you like money, bank account information because that would smell like a scam. Anyway, I wish you the best and be careful.

E-commerce is popular because of the many benefits of e-business -internet ... What is even better is that there is a special offer price and it ... Have some questions on selling online? If u have doubt I will advice you think about It well before you take the job.

I wouldn't say you shouldn't accept the offer but if you know you have an idea about e-commerce you can then go ahead in to making deal and I believe you should. But I will say this is an opportunity for you, because several people want to get what came to you easily.
But if you don't know much about e-commerce, this shouldn't as well be an issue, all you need is hire someone to help you or go ahead to learning.

You shouldn't set limit for yourself just go believe that you can do it that is not good don't doubt if you doubt you are bound to fail, just believe that it is possible and it will come to pass if you believe that God can do everything then put up your strength take up the challenge do it and you will be proud you did
[automerge]1612614138[/automerge]
You shouldn't set limit for yourself just go believe that you can do it that is not good don't doubt if you doubt you are bound to fail, just believe that it is possible and it will come to pass if you believe that God can do everything then put up your strength take up the challenge do it and you will be proud you did

Selling goods online has become a new market trend. E-commerce is the new buzz in the town. Businesses are creating their own online stores to attract more customers. It has provided new opportunities to ecommerce development services.There are multiple options or e-commerce platforms available in the market.
But many people have different doubts about e-commerce platforms

The question is "did you recently apply for a job relating to e-commerce?" if yes, then the call is probably from them but if not, then it is probably a scam. Stop picking the calls and don't send any of your information to them. Be very careful when giving out your information on random sites, some collate and sell these informations.

Apart from the risks associated with online businesses and investments, dealing with or having a business engagement with a totally strange individual who makes contact not in person but online will certainly raise many suspicions because it is not only risky to the business or investment but also risky to the individual. Your being, location, and identity are at stake and if it involves getting to access your online connections or wallets, it is highly risky. I will disregard such opportunities because the risk it just too high.

Well I figure you should sit tight a little for her to reach you about the subtleties of the work. Meanwhile I figure you ought to get yourself familiar with abilities you would need to run an online store, from watching recordings on YouTube or taking courses.

Was your contact information displayed in public? I hope they don't ask anything from you like money, bank account information because that would smell like a scam. Anyway, I wish you the best and be careful.
Indeed dear friend. In fact, initially, I was asked for 39 €uro, to buy and test the products that were to be sold by me for JEUNESSE.
But when I chose not to pay, oddly enough, none of them ever contacted me later!
[automerge]1612641767[/automerge]
Selling goods online has become a new market trend. E-commerce is the new buzz in the town. Businesses are creating their own online stores to attract more customers. It has provided new opportunities to ecommerce development services.There are multiple options or e-commerce platforms available in the market.
But many people have different doubts about e-commerce platforms
Because many of these are scams, I believe. Therefore people do well to pay attention.
Do you agree?

Indeed dear friend. In fact, initially, I was asked for 39 €uro, to buy and test the products that were to be sold by me for JEUNESSE.
But when I chose not to pay, oddly enough, none of them ever contacted me later!
[automerge]1612641767[/automerge]

Because many of these are scams, I believe. Therefore people do well to pay attention.
Do you agree?
I think they should be the one providing those products given that you are merely an applicant. I smell scam as they no longer contact you when you refuse to pay that 39 euro. It's hard trust these days.

I think they should be the one providing those products given that you are merely an applicant. I smell scam as they no longer contact you when you refuse to pay that 39 euro. It's hard trust these days.
Precisely from this not indifferent detail, which I did not like at all, I immediately suspected it was one of those many scams that always occur with the same script.
You're right, it's very hard top trust nowadays!
[automerge]1612688192[/automerge]
Apart from the risks associated with online businesses and investments, dealing with or having a business engagement with a totally strange individual who makes contact not in person but online will certainly raise many suspicions because it is not only risky to the business or investment but also risky to the individual. Your being, location, and identity are at stake and if it involves getting to access your online connections or wallets, it is highly risky. I will disregard such opportunities because the risk it just too high.
Indeed, dear friend. For this reason I don't trust these unknown people who are looking for me.
[automerge]1612775378[/automerge]
The question is "did you recently apply for a job relating to e-commerce?" if yes, then the call is probably from them but if not, then it is probably a scam. Stop picking the calls and don't send any of your information to them. Be very careful when giving out your information on random sites, some collate and sell these informations.
I applied, inserting my curriculum vitae on the "job" section of Facebook, in order to find a job, but nothing related to e-commerce.

Last edited:
In a situation, you will have to be careful with people like this so that you won't be scammed. Make sure you request for more clarity about the online seller, also ask him about your role in the business and if you are required to pay any money through the phone call, if so, cut the call because it's a scam.
Yes, the rate of scam this days is so alarming and one need to be extremely careful so as not to fall victim of the so called scammers, never you be in a hurry to pay any money, verify the authenticity of the business first

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds