Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

An e-commerce offer for me, but with many doubts ...

I think there should be a high risk. it may be a spam that is selling a business to you but still there is the risk because that offer is from a stranger. I have been collecting the scam emails that has reached 500 since the beginning that I created my email address most of them are spam.
When you don't have requisite knowledge on a particular business you doubt the business because you don't know how it operates e-commerce involves buying and selling online and most times if you don't know how it operate you might be a scam.

Advertisement Placeholder
@Sethbala11 @Abigael @akinlolu99 @Kunkun
Oops, four of you answered on the same day. so I try to give a unique answer for all of you.
So, I had not said it but the same situation had repeated during this period of time more than once (I posted this thread on January 31), but with phone calls from all over my country (Italy), even if made by different people from different companies (probably non-existent).
But...the concept was always exactly the same! This means that always I would have to pay in advance! (n) (n)
For this, if before I had some doubt that that was a scam, well now the answer is more than obvious.
Well that's fortunate to know, and for you not to fall victim of scam, that's why it's important to check for reviews prior to any endeavor as there might be someone who has done exactly that before

In fact, I was given a reference to contact via Whatsapp. But after receiving other calls, all with the same principle, I understood that they are all telephone scams, much more common in this period, from people who work in smartworking cause coronavirus pandemics.
Assuming that we want to call this... working!
Oh wow! Can you imagine the extent these scam job providers can go now just to waste someone's time and resources this is why I say that it's good to hear full information before acting.

You should'nt just rush into any type of offer you are not really conversant with,you have to make some findings through their official channel and get some clarifications if there is any offer the company is currently doing.

Oh wow! Can you imagine the extent these scam job providers can go now just to waste someone's time and resources this is why I say that it's good to hear full information before acting.
In fact, the problem is that many people unfortunately fall victim to these scams! It would be right if currently the State, the Government should launch an awareness campaign to the population on BEWARE !!
[automerge]1624632581[/automerge]
Well that's fortunate to know, and for you not to fall victim of scam, that's why it's important to check for reviews prior to any endeavor as there might be someone who has done exactly that before
in fact, as I wrote in the previous message. It would take government intervention against this.
[automerge]1624632705[/automerge]
When you don't have requisite knowledge on a particular business you doubt the business because you don't know how it operates e-commerce involves buying and selling online and most times if you don't know how it operate you might be a scam.
In fact. In my opinion, it is not possible to think that opening an e-commerce business, without the right knowledge, will be successful!

In fact, the problem is that many people unfortunately fall victim to these scams! It would be right if currently the State, the Government should launch an awareness campaign to the population on BEWARE !!
[automerge]1624632581[/automerge]

in fact, as I wrote in the previous message. It would take government intervention against this.
[automerge]1624632705[/automerge]

In fact. In my opinion, it is not possible to think that opening an e-commerce business, without the right knowledge, will be successful!
I'm guessing that we both know that the government won't do anything, they won't provide the jobs they are supposed to and won't protect the ones that are facing challenges getting a job.

I was contacted by phone by a person who offered me an e-commerce businnes.
It was about become an online seller for the well-known JEUNESSE company.
But the person who contacted me was not very clear, about what should be my task, despite the fact that I told her that for I don't know anything about e-commerce!
She sent me via email some very unclear material, and this, I'm sorry, has put me in many doubts!
What do you think about?
Thank you.
Then that should be a red flag because of she sending you a task is not clear about what the task is all about then, i think you have done great by ignoring.

I'm guessing that we both know that the government won't do anything, they won't provide the jobs they are supposed to and won't protect the ones that are facing challenges getting a job.
Unfortunately I have the idea that it will be that way. I don't think there is ever any concrete government intervention regarding these aforementioned telephone scams! It should have been done some time ago !!
[automerge]1624663102[/automerge]
Then that should be a red flag because of she sending you a task is not clear about what the task is all about then, i think you have done great by ignoring.
Exactly and now I will always do this for every unknown phone call I receive.

But the person who contacted me was not very clear, about what should be my task, despite the fact that I told her that for I don't know anything about e-commerce!
She sent me via email some very unclear material, and this, I'm sorry, has put me in many doubts!
What do you think about?
Thank you.
I think a proper company will want your service and they will be contacting you about the work that way.They can send you a email that you’ve be hired if you apply for work in their company bit you will still have to meet them

Unfortunately I have the idea that it will be that way. I don't think there is ever any concrete government intervention regarding these aforementioned telephone scams! It should have been done some time ago !!
[automerge]1624663102[/automerge]

Exactly and now I will always do this for every unknown phone call I receive.
Who knows? Even the government might be in support of the scam because the dubious corrupt activities of the government nowadays can be very displeasing.

If the person was not very clear about what your task or role in the ecommers business should be, it is your duty to ask the person what exactly your role is going to be there via the email you received the message from

I think there should be a high risk. it may be a spam that is selling a business to you but still there is the risk because that offer is from a stranger. I have been collecting the scam emails that has reached 500 since the beginning that I created my email address most of them are spam.
Why always have doubt in any business that he or she has never invested in before but not with standing with your zeal and confident in handling her brakes investment you will be able to strive through.

I think if you are having doubt about this work offer given you by this person, it is either you're thinking this business is a type of fraudulent business and would not want to be a part of it

What do you think about it?
Thank you.
Did you make any application to any e-commerce company, if no then you have to carry out thorough investigations before you take any step. We all know the number of scammers out there.

The rate of online scam these days is just too much, so one really needs to be very careful when it comes to online business. May be you should contact this person again for more clarity. And if no response or you still don't understand, just stay away. It is just my opinion.

The rate of online scam these days is just too much, so one really needs to be very careful when it comes to online business. May be you should contact this person again for more clarity. And if no response or you still don't understand, just stay away. It is just my opinion.
Already done. But despite being an existing person (she gave me a name and nothing else), she was not clear even on my second call.
[automerge]1624731185[/automerge]
Did you make any application to any e-commerce company, if no then you have to carry out thorough investigations before you take any step. We all know the number of scammers out there.
In fact, scammers are now calling almost on the agenda!!

Well, I was optionally asked to pay 39 €, to enter as an affiliate, as according to them, I had to personally try the products I had to sell.
Most likely, since I chose the option of initially joining without paying anything, then they decided not to consider me as a possible partner.
I think what they are trying to do is to have you fully involve in the sales of their products.This things do happened and one sure way they too will get their comission as products promoter is how well they can push these products out.It is not actually a bad business venture,except you are not cut in for that.

I think what they are trying to do is to have you fully involve in the sales of their products.This things do happened and one sure way they too will get their comission as products promoter is how well they can push these products out.It is not actually a bad business venture,except you are not cut in for that.
Look. You must know that among other things, after this there are no count of the phone calls I have received repeatedly subsequently!! Furthermore, these had nothing to do with job search, or earning online!
Well for the most part, I didn't even answer!
This is because (I suppose), our Google account which is registered to our phone number and so it keeps track of every "movement" we make on the web, (especially through cookies), and therefore with an automatic system of bots, a lot of indiscriminate phone calls are sent dayly (even over ten a day!), and these from different Italian cities, but all aimed at the same purpose!👿👿

Look. You must know that among other things, after this there are no count of the phone calls I have received repeatedly subsequently!! Furthermore, these had nothing to do with job search, or earning online!
Well for the most part, I didn't even answer!
This is because (I suppose), our Google account which is registered to our phone number and so it keeps track of every "movement" we make on the web, (especially through cookies), and therefore with an automatic system of bots, a lot of indiscriminate phone calls are sent dayly (even over ten a day!), and these from different Italian cities, but all aimed at the same purpose!👿👿
It could be really funny how some persons would be doing that sort of thing.Well some persons would just be constituting themself into unreasonable acts.The approach you employed in addressing the whole issues was ok

It could be really funny how some persons would be doing that sort of thing.Well some persons would just be constituting themself into unreasonable acts.The approach you employed in addressing the whole issues was ok
I know that there have been many complaints and reports due to these absurd phone calls. However, it seems not possible at least for now to be able to interrupt the indiscriminate sending of calls. This is because they use systems like bots, so they always manage to hide!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds