Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

An e-commerce offer for me, but with many doubts ...

there is no need for you to try to venture into what you do not clearly understand because you will be wasting a whole lot of your time.

Advertisement Placeholder
there is no need for you to try to venture into what you do not clearly understand because you will be wasting a whole lot of your time.
Indeed.
In fact, not only a waste of time. But also almost certainly running a serious risk of being cheated and losing a lot of money and perhaps even with a contractual obligation! You see, the italian word/answer "SI" (translated "YES"), I don't have to say it neither over the phone, because every call is recorded!

I think there should be a high risk. it may be a spam that is selling a business to you but still there is the risk because that offer is from a stranger. I have been collecting the scam emails that has reached 500 since the beginning that I created my email address most of them are spam.
1 e comerce for me with many tiles is dropshipping I used to hear of dropshipping business but I have not invested in it because I have not really study and know-how it can be really.

I don't blame you for having doubts, as the rate of fraudulent activities keeps on increasing. now you said the company is a popular one, which substract the option of you making research if the company is real or not. Did you in anytime send a request to the said company? if your answer is no, then what you should do is make research on the company about how they make recruitments. do they randomly accepts persons via email? and also make a search if there are any vacancy currently in the company

I don't blame you for having doubts, as the rate of fraudulent activities keeps on increasing. now you said the company is a popular one, which substract the option of you making research if the company is real or not. Did you in anytime send a request to the said company? if your answer is no, then what you should do is make research on the company about how they make recruitments. do they randomly accepts persons via email? and also make a search if there are any vacancy currently in the company
Well, as I wrote in my previous post, the word "YES", I don't have to say it neither by phone! I must not give any confidence to strangers people over the phone, maybe until I read and reread a real TOS, where all the clauses are listed. Above all it is necessary to receive references from other users.
And this, if anything, could only be part ...
[automerge]1627888713[/automerge]
1 e comerce for me with many tiles is dropshipping I used to hear of dropshipping business but I have not invested in it because I have not really study and know-how it can be really.
Well, I don't know for now, not even the meaning of the words "dropshipping businnes".
I'm sorry, can I ask you what this is?
Thank you.

There was a time when dropshipping business was very lucrative, but after the pandemic situation, the scope of this sector really down drastically. But I am sure that in future this sector will eventually come up again.

I was contacted by phone by a person who offered me an e-commerce businnes.
It was about become an online seller for the well-known JEUNESSE company.
But the person who contacted me was not very clear, about what should be my task, despite the fact that I told her that for I don't know anything about e-commerce!
She sent me via email some very unclear material, and this, I'm sorry, has put me in many doubts!
What do you think about?
Thank you.
I would advise you to get in contact back with the person that called you so that you can asking so many questions that you want to know about the business and what your task and duties will be and if possible the amount of renumeration that he will be near a numerated for your job.

@Raz1911 Ah, maybe could seems you weird, but I don't knew nothing about the meaning of dropshipping business.

@Ralphjoe As you can see, this thread Is Seven months old. Now I have learn the lesson about do not trust unknown and without reference people.

But the person who contacted me was not very clear, about what should be my task, despite the fact that I told her that for I don't know anything about e-commerce!
She sent me via email some very unclear material, and this, I'm sorry, has put me in many doubts!
What do you think about?
Thank you.
I also don't know or understand anything about e commerce. I think e commerce is a short cut for electronic commerce. Congratulations that JEUNESSE company has contacted you and wants you to become an online seller in their company. You have to doubt if they will get money from you. Do not give in if they will get anything from you.

An e-commerce store what else that you are going to manage a lot of money so you should know very well about the business first before taking it. You can try contacting the person to know more about it.

I think there should be a high risk. it may be a spam that is selling a business to you but still there is the risk because that offer is from a stranger. I have been collecting the scam emails that has reached 500 since the beginning that I created my email address most of them are spam.
Yes most times you may have some offers but with many doubt whether it will work or not but one thing you have to do is to put all hands on Deck and you will overcome.

@Raz1911 Ah, maybe could seems you weird, but I don't knew nothing about the meaning of dropshipping business.

@Ralphjoe As you can see, this thread Is Seven months old. Now I have learn the lesson about do not trust unknown and without reference people.
I am very happy that you are not going to listen to The never do what you've done to this person ever again. It is very important that you don't trust people that you don't trust anyone you do not know very well without reference.

I also don't know or understand anything about e commerce. I think e commerce is a short cut for electronic commerce. Congratulations that JEUNESSE company has contacted you and wants you to become an online seller in their company. You have to doubt if they will get money from you. Do not give in if they will get anything from you.
I don't know anything about e-commerce either, but nevertheless I know that the word e-commerce means "electronic commerce."
But do not worry that JEUNESSE will have nothing from me!
Ok, I could also work in smartworking but to earn and therefore NO paying initially money without any warranty!
[automerge]1628065040[/automerge]
I am very happy that you are not going to listen to The never do what you've done to this person ever again. It is very important that you don't trust people that you don't trust anyone you do not know very well without reference.
I agree with the second part of your comment, but forgive me I don't understand the first.
I mean and I'm sorry, but what do you mean by "never do what you've done to this person ever again"?
In the sense, maybe I have disrespected this unknown person?
Thank you.

Last edited:
An e-commerce come with a doubt most times some people are afraid of e-commerce because they don't really know how it sells.

If you're not required to use any money then you should give it a try but it is advisable you make enough research before venturing into it in order to not waste your time.

@Chibson1
The main problem, as you can read in some of my comments in this thread, is that I was asked me a membership fee of € 39, just to join there as an affiliate. And I'm sorry but already this, I do not see it at all as a positive point!

What do you think about?
Thank you.

As far as I'm concerned, any business deal or business arrangement that feel is offered you but looks odd or off, it's better to stay away from it if you are not convinced.

Truly it looks doubtful because a representative of a company should be able to have clarity about what they are talking about,so that when questions are being asked they will be able to answer with authority.

I would not advise you to go into any e-commerce business or partnership that has doubts. You should be able to approach the person offering you to disclose all the details about the business.

I think you should just use this as an avenue to know more about e-commerce Business and make more money from it as no money is too small to earn in the economy of the world right now. Just find your way around it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds