Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

An e-commerce offer for me, but with many doubts ...

Yes, the rate of scam this days is so alarming and one need to be extremely careful so as not to fall victim of the so called scammers, never you be in a hurry to pay any money, verify the authenticity of the business first
Indeed, you have to know that I DON'T PAY anything, as long as I have nothing for sure!
Could someone call me too skeptical? Okay, I'm sorry, but as you said, nowadays ...
Am I right?
Thank you.

Advertisement Placeholder
You need to be very careful and verify the authencity of the offer your friend is giving. Since you don't know much about e-commerce, why not expand your knowledge. Knowing more will help you select better offers in the future.

Building your own ecommerce business is as exciting as it is challenging. At a rapid pace you’ll learn a ton about choosing a product, evaluating its viability, figuring out how to get it produced, building an ecommerce store, and marketing and selling to new customers. The process can feel like you’re solving a head scratcher of a puzzle, but it’s rewarding all the same.

Building your own ecommerce business is as exciting as it is challenging. At a rapid pace you’ll learn a ton about choosing a product, evaluating its viability, figuring out how to get it produced, building an ecommerce store, and marketing and selling to new customers. The process can feel like you’re solving a head scratcher of a puzzle, but it’s rewarding all the same.
Well, in this regard, a person, but this time known through as member by BMF forum, suggested me instead, an e-commerce activity, through DIGISTORE24.
The site is German, but obviously also written in English.
Perhaps this brand could already be a better guarantee.
Do you know anything about DIGISTORE24?
Thank you.
[automerge]1612861550[/automerge]
You need to be very careful and verify the authencity of the offer your friend is giving. Since you don't know much about e-commerce, why not expand your knowledge. Knowing more will help you select better offers in the future.
The main problem, this person who phoned me, was not a friend of mine. But she had read on the Facebook group "Job", my candidature in order to find job.
But anyway, I have not specified what kind of job I am looking for. Because having I no specialization, you must know that I have to be content, even with those tiring jobs of low labor.
[automerge]1612861691[/automerge]
Yes, the rate of scam this days is so alarming and one need to be extremely careful so as not to fall victim of the so called scammers, never you be in a hurry to pay any money, verify the authenticity of the business first
Dear friend. You see, I don't want to be easily ripped off. So know that paying is the very last thing I do!

Last edited:
I was contacted by phone by a person who offered me an e-commerce businnes.
It was about become an online seller for the well-known JEUNESSE company.
But the person who contacted me was not very clear, about what should be my task, despite the fact that I told her that for I don't know anything about e-commerce!
She sent me via email some very unclear material, and this, I'm sorry, has put me in many doubts!
What do you think about?
Thank you.
Think about this very well... most of the email you receive nowadays talking about employment are scam, some would even go to the extent of mentioning mouthwatering amount Of money as salary with other benefits that are not real, verify everything very well.

I am a bit skeptical about this situation based on informations you have shared with us. First of all, I just want to ask if you have applied for a job somewhere? Or were you expecting someone to contact you at all? Because there are a lot scams out there.

Did you apply for this position at anytime? If you did and she is making you nervous with the unclear communication, then try and reach out to the organization through another channel or means from their website. Someone will attend to you

Think about this very well... most of the email you receive nowadays talking about employment are scam, some would even go to the extent of mentioning mouthwatering amount Of money as salary with other benefits that are not real, verify everything very well.
Well, when the offer is truly huge, at least until then, I (and I think everyone) can understand that it is a 100% scam.
But often, scams can be hidden under something else, especially when looking for jobs!
[automerge]1613071625[/automerge]
Did you apply for this position at anytime? If you did and she is making you nervous with the unclear communication, then try and reach out to the organization through another channel or means from their website. Someone will attend to you
Dear friend, you have given me a good idea. You see, I hadn't actually thought about it yet.
Thank you.
[automerge]1613071764[/automerge]
I am a bit skeptical about this situation based on informations you have shared with us. First of all, I just want to ask if you have applied for a job somewhere? Or were you expecting someone to contact you at all? Because there are a lot scams out there.
I posted my curriculum vitae on the "job" section of Facebook. In fact, I'm looking for a job.
But I wasn't expecting any phone calls for this type of occupation.

There's no doubt that the ability to sell online has made many businesses viable and profitable. Like all
Yes. I agree on this. But nevertheless, I must first af all, verify effectively the legitimacy of the offer. Besides, I should have some experience (which at the moment I don't have.)

E-Commerce websites are based on certain platforms.There are alot of services that needs to be integrated to set your E-Commerce website running.The services include integrating the sms gateway for order notification for the customers and the admin panel ,the payment gateways for receiving the payment ..

You can carry out background checks on the company to be sure that they are legit and when you confirm their legitimacy, you can take the offer that is if you are interested and if the pay will be reasonable you can also train yourself on how to handle an e-commerce store so that you will be able to do the work easily.

You can carry out background checks on the company to be sure that they are legit and when you confirm their legitimacy, you can take the offer that is if you are interested and if the pay will be reasonable you can also train yourself on how to handle an e-commerce store so that you will be able to do the work easily.
Yes. I have already done this and actually JEUNESSE seems to be a legit platform.
However, I needed some more information from the operator who contacted me by phone, which instead, I have not had!
And I didn't like that!

There can be lack of system security, reliability or standards owing to poor implementation of ecommerce . The software development industry is still evolving and keeps changing rapidly. In many countries, network bandwidth might cause an issue.

You strongly believe that if you get an email or a tweet from someone you don't know about in the social media Yeah, it may be a spam offering a company to you but there is always a chance because the bid comes from an alien. I have been collecting scams since I began my email address, which have reached 450. In this mail folder there are all kinds of scams so I know their type - you submit an offer and you'll pay for registration or something else at a later date. However, you certainly have to pay because it's a scam.

You strongly believe that if you get an email or a tweet from someone you don't know about in the social media Yeah, it may be a spam offering a company to you but there is always a chance because the bid comes from an alien. I have been collecting scams since I began my email address, which have reached 450. In this mail folder there are all kinds of scams so I know their type - you submit an offer and you'll pay for registration or something else at a later date. However, you certainly have to pay because it's a scam.
No my friend. I have no acquaintances via email or tweet.
For aliens I think you mean, unknown people, and therefore I don't trust them!
I ask you: have you even received 450 scam emails?
Thank you.

I don't think there is enough information to draw conclusion from as we don't know what the work is really about. But still confirm from Google or nairaland as they have a lot of people that have idea about it

However, I tell all the users of this thread that about a month has now passed and I have never been contacted by the person concerned. So now, this proposal has been officially abandoned for me. Thanks to all of you for your important suggestions.
[automerge]1613719198[/automerge]
However, I tell all the users of this thread that about a month has now passed and I have never been contacted by the person concerned. So now, this proposal has been officially abandoned for me. Thanks to all of you for your important suggestions.

I was contacted by phone by a person who offered me an e-commerce businnes.
It was about become an online seller for the well-known JEUNESSE company.
But the person who contacted me was not very clear, about what should be my task, despite the fact that I told her that for I don't know anything about e-commerce!
She sent me via email some very unclear material, and this, I'm sorry, has put me in many doubts!
What do you think about?
Thank you.
Hey brother, be very careful for all these online offers especially those ones that you didn't apply for initially, they ended up being waste of time and even scam.

Hey brother, be very careful for all these online offers especially those ones that you didn't apply for initially, they ended up being waste of time and even scam.
Indeed my friend. As you can see, almost four months have passed since that strange phone call for that unclear job offer. Without any doubt now I realized that it was a rip off, so I gave up.
In case the job, I am looking for it myself, I certainly do not need to be contacted by unknown people!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds