Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

An e-commerce offer for me, but with many doubts ...

I think if your gut feeling combined with a hunch that you have convinces you not to engage in this venture, then I doubt that it is a risk worth taking. Business deals that are without transparency are also shady, so take note

I think that people must trust their gut feeling and refrain from investing money where there is a lots of risk involved. I have myself been tempted to invest in many things that were never profitable for me. But I refrained from investing in such kind of opportunities.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think that people must trust their gut feeling and refrain from investing money where there is a lots of risk involved. I have myself been tempted to invest in many things that were never profitable for me. But I refrained from investing in such kind of opportunities.
This assertion is correct. Extensive research should take precedence in terms of discerning between legitimacy and fraudulence of a platform, but in some cases where you are not fully sure on the platform, trust the hunch you have about it

Though when conversation like this one is not very clear and with a clear agenda then one is bound to be very skeptical about the whole process,one need to be very careful about some of these online offers.

When trying to invest or do a risky business , you don't need to rush into the investment but you need to do a thorough research and make sure the investments is about 80% legit before going into it.

If you don't have all the information, you can't determine how good or awful the deal is. The appropriate course of action is for you to request clarification on the offer from the Person. I don't think it's improper to investigate an offer more before accepting it.

If you don't have all the information, you can't determine how good or awful the deal is. The appropriate course of action is for you to request clarification on the offer from the Person. I don't think it's improper to investigate an offer more before accepting it.
The best thing is to make research on the e-commerce offer you got to know the authenticity of the job and if you you still doubting and not sure , its better you turn down the offer just to be safe

Make sure the offer your friend is making is genuine by exercising extreme caution. Why not broaden your understanding about e-commerce as you don't know anything about it already. Future offer selections will be better thanks to your increased knowledge.

deal with your doubts and fears so that they won't cause setbacks for you, take advantage of every opportunity thatcmes you way this year, you might never know where your breakthrough lies

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds