Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Advice from enterpreneurs

Setho

Captain Junkie
Credits
I am a 19 year old boy who live in Nigeria. I have all this crazy ideas and so on. I have four siblings that I have to look after and take care of their education and so have decided to venture into entrepreneurship. I have this plans on ground but I just need advice on the things I should do and those I shouldn't.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's is a very good idea, you have a lot of work to do before you can become an entrepreneur,you should meet experts in the field and seek third opinion on how they made it,then you can develop your own skill from there

If you want to be an entrepreneur that means you are going into a business as a sole proprietor. First thing you have to think is the kind of business that you will have. It should be inside the perimeter of your interests and do not dare to venture into a business that you do not know anything about. If you already have the capital then check on the market if there is demand for your product or service. It is not good to venture without knowledge on the supply and demand.

That's good idea to be a entrepreneur. But what's necessary is to have a knowledge or idea about the business you want to establish because you can't just start anyhow business, you must have sufficient capital for the business, and the location for the business is very important to make research about maybe be it's suitable for the business. Therefore, you have to realdy to face the challenges, to take the risk.

I think you should be more careful on investing in hyip site because a lot of people has lost a lot investing in it , that's my advice

I am a 19 year old boy who live in Nigeria. I have all this crazy ideas and so on. I have four siblings that I have to look after and take care of their education and so have decided to venture into entrepreneurship. I have this plans on ground but I just need advice on the things I should do and those I shouldn't.
Good that you're venturing into entrepreneurship full-time, in order to carter for needs of your siblings. I will suggest, you study the entrepreneurship market. Know what is highly demanded by consumers. When you get all the necessary case study, then, explore the idea of aiding the consumers need. By supplying them what they have been longing for. By such, I think you'll be making profit out of business.

Think about the problems you want to solve with the business. Plan and work on your goals and vision for the business. Also make sure you have enough capital before you start any business venture. It is also important to do your research, and know whether there is a market for the product or service.

Well, what is it you want to do? If you have family to take care of, a job for the time being would probably be ideal. You can always look into starting your own business after or even during, but I think the first step would be to find work to support your family. Because there's no garauntee you'll be able to bring in money right away.

I wish you luck! :)

If you have big plans already , then I don't think that you should have any problem. All you need is to bear in mind that being an entrepreneur is not quite easy , it requires dedication and commitment in order to be able to carry out the work demands.

Entrepreneurship is a good area of business to go into, I am more amazed at your determination and zeal to do something this productive in your life at this age,
This means you want to start a business that is owned by you, just choose any business that you love to do and start it.

That is good idea you have a lot to do as entrepreneur, you should bear it in mind that being entrepreneur it not easy to be educated and also commitment

I would advise you to first and foremost take up apprenticeship in the area of business you are interested in. Volunteer to work for a reasonable duration with little or no pay, just for the experience. Make sure you always pay close attention to every aspect of the business and master it very well. Most people fail too easily because they just jump in to a business without having no knowledge on how businesses strive before the owners becomes successful.

Consider the issues you need to settle with the business. Plan and work on your objectives and vision for the business. Additionally ensure you have sufficient capital before you start any undertaking. It is additionally essential to do your exploration, and know whether there is a business opportunity for the item or administration.

Wow that's very thoughtful of you and may the Lord give you and your siblings guidance. I think you should look out for the business of liquid soap making or perfume oils production. Right now those are two businesses anyone will go into without so much stress and still make a lot of money from. You can try out either of both

Entrepreneurship isn't Rossy as you may think it is. If you know you want to make good money with your business you need to start with a good strategy. And again you said you have siblings to cater for I think your idea can collapse your business because if you are just starting the business and you start removing your profit to settle family issues it will affect the Business

My advice as an entrepreneur is that you should always have a business plan and you should not just start a business without a better knowledge of the business you want to start
You should never give up and you should be hard working

!y advice as an entrepreneur goes to the youths and fresh graduate who are out there looking for white collar jobs. The truth is that jobs can never go round some will still have to go and start their business anyhow if they must live. It is business that will make you I dependent.

Having ideas is not enough, you have to take actions, source for funds to startup and start growing your business. Also, do not let your family commitments and responsibilities push you to illegitimate or fraudulent ways, be true to your self and work.

Good that you're venturing into entrepreneurship full-time, in order to carter for needs of your siblings. I will suggest, you study the entrepreneurship market. Know what is highly demanded by consumers. When you get all the necessary case study, then, explore the idea of aiding the consumers need. By supplying them what they have been longing for. By such, I think you'll be making profit out of business.
You are right, I think that is best plan and strategies to use for a beginning of business. Research on location to find suitable one for the business, and a capital is very important because business idea without capital is a useless Idea.

It's always good to think and develop good business ideas, but you don't just have to stop there. You need to sit down, and develop a plan on how you are going to make it work out. You have to start looking out for ways you can get capital to start up you are business idea.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds