Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Acceptable behavior to customer

Before you try to be humorous, you must first study the nature and behaviours of your customers as we all react to things differently and we have what can triggers the madness in us. When you noticed that your customer might not be in a friendly mood, kindly let go of your humours and focus on the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Humor is good to have and sometimes applied in a business setting. But it need s to be properly timed not to pass the wrong message to the one it's directed at

When you open a business you open it because if a customer pain point and so they are the most important people so you should always exhibit a good behaviors and always listen to them.

A good sense of humour can be quite charming but in a business environment it should not be overdone. This is to prevent unnecessarily annoying someone or been seen as unserious.
You are totally tight. A good sense of humour might be needed sometimes to convince a customer to buy from you but it will need to be done a mature and professional way so as not to embarrass your customers.

Some customers are also not nice and you should not just allow them to talk down on you simply because you want to let them patronise you.

Some customers are also not nice and you should not just allow them to talk down on you simply because you want to let them patronise you.
You couldn't be more right. Customers may sometimes go beyond what can be tolerated and it wouldn't be bad to set them straight gently but also firmly.

A good sense of humor is healthy for customer relationship and helps in creating a more friendly environment for the trader involved

I think your countenance should be a function of your customers countenance. If they come with wearing a happy face , they you give them a warm welcome . When they are mean , try to respect that

I think your countenance should be a function of your customers countenance. If they come with wearing a happy face , they you give them a warm welcome . When they are mean , try to respect that
That is right, and so many customers are always happy when the business owner wants to help out to understand what's actually wrong with them.

A good sense of humour can be quite charming but in a business environment it should not be overdone. This is to prevent unnecessarily annoying someone or been seen as unserious.
I think I love an office environment whereby there is a lot of play and the atmosphere is always very light instead of an office environment whereby all their activities are so formal and they always make long faces while they are at work and if I start up my own business in the nearest future I will definitely make my business a free flowing business environment without it actually being so formal.

I have a question related to the business and behaviour regarding the involvement of a sense of humuor. humuor is subjective and what one person believes to be funny, another is offended. By the same token, something funny today may offend me tomorrow. Does humour need to be critically analysed so as to prevent ill timed awkward situations.?
Lol!! You're very correct though on how one joke may look funny to one customer and seem weird and unpleasant to another customer. We should be able to judge characters as quickly as we can do the we don't offend or come out the wrong way with our humorous approach to customers

Humour has pons and cons. You can only enjoy the advantages when you are able to know the the right time for the humour.
All you need is that, you need to be skillful and perfect in that aspect.

Humour has pons and cons. You can only enjoy the advantages when you are able to know the the right time for the humour.
All you need is that, you need to be skillful and perfect in that aspect.
There is always a need to minimize everything, no doubts. This is what makes so many organizations to maintain discipline. Humor in excess is not good.

The most acceptable behavior to customers is friendness, seriousness but not over, supply there want and contribute to what the are saying like gisting.

Before you try to be humorous, you must first study the nature and behaviours of your customers as we all react to things differently and we have what can triggers the madness in us. When you noticed that your customer might not be in a friendly mood, kindly let go of your humours and focus on the business.
There are people who hate humor and you might meet someone who is a crab that would not appreciate a funny joke. The standard approach to a customer is to gauge his attitude and mindset so that you can adapt to that. If he is jolly then humor would be great but if he is grouchy then silence is best.

When you try to be moderate in doing things, that's what is called intelligent. A seller must be intelligent in the sense that humour has its own time, and you must aply at the appropriate time. Also some people do not like humour so the seller must know that as well. That's why I said a seller must be intelligent.

When you try to be moderate in doing things, that's what is called intelligent. A seller must be intelligent in the sense that humour has its own time, and you must aply at the appropriate time. Also some people do not like humour so the seller must know that as well. That's why I said a seller must be intelligent.
That is right. Learning to moderate the things you do is truly an act of intelligence. You also need to know how to intepret people's behaviours so as to identify those that don't like humor.

Humor is good and is very much required for our lifestyle situations. However, you should also bear in mind that all do not equally respond to humor well.
The acceptable behaviour to customers is to treat them with good customer care when they are comfortable with the way you sell products to them as a product of its of a good product quality they always come

Humorsbt should be something that should come out naturally and should not be a fabricated one, bringing out a fabricated humors can result in an awkward situation , humors is good as it can help you interact with your customer better.

The truth of the matter is that you are the business man and all you look out for is good relationship with your customer, so you have to do anything to protect your business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds