Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Acceptable behavior to customer

Some costumers don't actually get affected by these things. Some are actually interested in getting the best services or product for their money, so focus entirely on those.

Advertisement Placeholder
In as much as we should be social in a work place, we should be careful not to offend people who might take offence with our intended humor. Like you said, what one person finds funny, another person might pick offence with it.

Customers service is actually very important for any organization and it is the one thing that can also move the business forward,being polite to customers is very good

I have a question related to the business and behaviour regarding the involvement of a sense of humuor. humuor is subjective and what one person believes to be funny, another is offended. By the same token, something funny today may offend me tomorrow. Does humour need to be critically analysed so as to prevent ill timed awkward situations.?
Applying a sence of humour is not a bad approach in business,but it must be done cautiouslly especially to potential customers,so that they might not interpret it in a wrong manner.

How someone will take humor depends on his or her mood. Sometimes when you are in bad mood, even a simple joke can infuriate you, but when you are in good mode, you will laugh out loud.

I have a question related to the business and behaviour regarding the involvement of a sense of humuor. humuor is subjective and what one person believes to be funny, another is offended. By the same token, something funny today may offend me tomorrow. Does humour need to be critically analysed so as to prevent ill timed awkward situations.?
In this world , we are bunches of different people with different behaviour , character and opinion, so what makes me angry today might not even move me the next day, that's why we should at least be nice to customer no matter their behaviour.

A good sense of humor is required of us but in the business line, we have to be careful so as not to offend anyone in the process.

When you are engaging in a conversation with people the conversation should be able to flow naturally and not a situation in which you have to try hard to make it work ,is not going to work that way..

Humour is a very important tool to communicating with customers. There are people well skilled with it that If they sense awkwardness they know what to say to avert the situation. If it's not your strong suit, then refrain from it

Humour is something that can be controlled. When it comes to a business environment, it should be tamed to avoid being an offense to some other person.

Are faces all here are different so all of us have our different manners of operations. Just try your best and track that hidden treasures in you.

A good sense of humour can be quite charming but in a business environment it should not be overdone. This is to prevent unnecessarily annoying someone or been seen as unserious.
Absolutely true. I have a person I usually go to buy things from. It started all fun, cracks joke until he started being boring and annoying. The key is knowing the balance

When it comes to business, i think it should be cut down to a certain level.
Most times, you creating the humour might be misunderstood by clients or the other way round.
So, it should be minimized.

How someone will take humor depends on his or her mood. Sometimes when you are in bad mood, even a simple joke can infuriate you, but when you are in good mode, you will laugh out loud.
I think it's down to the entrepreneur to understand the different personalities of the people and customers you're always dealing with. You will be able to know when to apply humor or when to refrain from it.

People are reared in a variety of environments, thus it will depend on your upbringing. Because diverse environments have different behaviors and people's perspectives on particular issues, what I find amusing may not be amusing to you.

A good sense of humour can be quite charming but in a business environment it should not be overdone. This is to prevent unnecessarily annoying someone or been seen as unserious.
Everything is not about being too serious all the time when it comes to dealing with your customers stop calls when you were too seriously will feel like they are forcing you to do what you are doing for them which it is not supposed to be so.

Well, all people are not equal everyone has his own Patten of way of living,but I suggest there is time for everything,when it's time for serious business one have to be serious.

In my opinion a little opinion from previous friends all the opinions they say are all right there is no problem in business matters, we need to provide an explanation or discussion that is so interesting or a little humorous as a distraction not vacuum so seriously but we can also entertain or take his heart so that when people are happy with all the words of discussion, for example, business discussions it's so easy they trust us

I think everyone should take humor as what it is - funny moments and nothing else. So it doesn't seem that one gets offended when tension is being eased or take things to the extreme.

You don't really have to train yourself specially on this because this is always a natural phenomenon that doesn't really need a training, there are a lot of other things you can discuss with your customers about from the fact that you have to make them laugh.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds