Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Acceptable behavior to customer

I think the best behavior towards a customer is politeness, friendliness and humor. Even when they are rude you must react with said attitude because then they will be sure to come again.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most of the customers have their own different characters and behaviours they will be some that will appear to you with smiles while some will come to you with hunger, bet as a business owner they said customers are always right why you need to do is to put in tolerance and love.

Concerning your question above, I am of the personal opinion that humor at a place of work should be minimized cause you’re dealing with different customers and humans have different personalities so be careful not to upset people

As a business owner you don't need to select costomers behaviour, because they say costomers are always right, with this you have to be able to manage all costumers behaviour to enable your business Excell.

From my point of view, the person dealing with the customer should always observe the customers mood first,before throwing funny comments because not all the time people are in good moods.

There are different ways to attend to a customer but in all you have to serious even on a playful manner you still have to be serious but whatever you do just make sure you don’t loose a customer

Not every of the customer understands the sense of humour you are displaying ,this might only make them very angry and not happy with you

As you have rightly said, humor is subjective and as such, you should endeavor you do it at the right time and to the right customers, you should never insist on wanting a customer to flow so if they keep a grin, then just let them be and go back to normal business.

A good humor shows friendliness and might be able to bring more customer to your business. People love to be around those that makes them smile.

As you have rightly said, humor is subjective and as such, you should endeavor you do it at the right time and to the right customers, you should never insist on wanting a customer to flow so if they keep a grin, then just let them be and go back to normal business.
Yeah its true because nit all customers are comfortable with humor and the rest ,they can leave the business because of that

It is good to have kindness with customers and good humor at certain times, I think you should observe the customer before taking a joking attitude, because instead of getting a smile you can get an annoyance from him.

It is good to have kindness with customers and good humor at certain times, I think you should observe the customer before taking a joking attitude, because instead of getting a smile you can get an annoyance from him.
Yeah thats true , it might actually turn out another way and that is the reason many sellers actually know the customers they joke with it,because people are different

Yeah thats true , it might actually turn out another way and that is the reason many sellers actually know the customers they joke with it,because people are different
This difference in their characters can bring inconveniences, in my case I joke constantly and I am friendly, but in the case of my sister she does not tolerate jokes. She ends up dissuading with vendors when she gets some jokers.

Some customers can create fun out of it and flow with you while some can't do that ,i advice you don't try it because you don't know people moods

Humor is good for all human interactions, but it is also true that what you find funny may not be hillarious to another person. Such an awkward situation can really affect your business negatively. So such a sensitive area like humor should be used minimally when doing business.

It doesn't really take anything form anyone of us to just be nice to people, not necessarily a customer alone. Imagine how endearing such is

Behavioural characteristics is inevitable, as a matter of fact people change in their character based on the situation they encounter, so its advisable to know your limit and to understand your customers behaviour.

I have a question related to the business and behaviour regarding the involvement of a sense of humuor. humuor is subjective and what one person believes to be funny, another is offended. By the same token, something funny today may offend me tomorrow. Does humour need to be critically analysed so as to prevent ill timed awkward situations.?
Yes in my opinion be careful what you say and how you crack jokes to your customers, not everyone has sense of humour and you may end up losing a customer

Try to be responsible and always give them the maximum respect as your customers, Give and receive constructive feedback as part of normal day-to-day work. Such feedback should be evidence-based and delivered in an appropriate manner

I have a question related to the business and behaviour regarding the involvement of a sense of humuor. humuor is subjective and what one person believes to be funny, another is offended. By the same token, something funny today may offend me tomorrow. Does humour need to be critically analysed so as to prevent ill timed awkward situations.?
The best way to avoid or sort of insult from your customer,is one greet them with a good smile on your face when they work into your store and avoid trying to be funny with them in all way or angle, suggest what you think is best for them and greet them as well when they're going out.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds