Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Acceptable behavior to customer

Life can be full of worries and challenges, it would not be bad to have a little sense if humor to help out, we all need to smile and learn to co exist incase the humor went wrong and you find it annoying.

Advertisement Placeholder
Never forget to greet you client with a smile. Try to know them on a personal level as well. It helps. Enquire about their health, family and so on. Make sure you do not try to interfere too much in their personal lives.

Before trying to think you want to try to be humorous to any of your customers, maybe it is going to be wise if you could try and Dona quick and fast analysis of the client before making such jokes at them to avoid these type awkward situations

Of course humour is good but you dealing with different people it need to be minimize because they come from different background so their understanding is different too.

Of course humour is good but you dealing with different people it need to be minimize because they come from different background so their understanding is different too.
Humour is not a constant quality, I mean if someone have humour, then he can tackle every kind of situation and every type of person. But not everybody has the quality to entertain everyone.

It depends on the mood u meet or see your customers but never the less Everytime a customer deserves respect and honour, infact you should do anything to attract him or her, make them feel free of expressions and don't confuse but try to convince. All this traits will give them warm reception

It depends on the mood u meet or see your customers but never the less Everytime a customer deserves respect and honour, infact you should do anything to attract him or her, make them feel free of expressions and don't confuse but try to convince. All this traits will give them warm reception
Yes, no matter if the customer is demanding or not. You must be polite with them. The behaviour really has the lasting impression. Every client is valuable, and with proper treatment they can be turned into potential customers.

I have a question related to the business and behaviour regarding the involvement of a sense of humuor. humuor is subjective and what one person believes to be funny, another is offended. By the same token, something funny today may offend me tomorrow. Does humour need to be critically analysed so as to prevent ill timed awkward situations.?

It all depends on the kind of customer you are dealing with. Some customers are friendly, while others are definitely not. It is a better idea to read the customer behavior and one of the best qualities of a customer handler is that he or she is good at reading customer behavior.

Before trying to think you want to try to be humorous to any of your customers, maybe it is going to be wise if you could try and Dona quick and fast analysis of the client before making such jokes at them to avoid these type awkward situations
Lolz, there is no need for you to make an unwanted joke to customers because they might not be in the mood ,it is not your duty and I believe all these things must flow naturally on a funny conversation.

Well they say that a customer is a king. You need to follow this rule and treat your customers well even if it hurts you because a satisfied and happy customer will always patronize you and get you free referrals.

If it's something you question, then it's probably not appropriate to post or share. I would advise from sharing anything meant to be "funny", because, as you said, humor is subjective and people have different views of what funny is.

I would steer away from anything funny, especially if you happen to be a business. If your business is in humor, then sure go to town, but if it's a product/service you put a lot of care and effort into, you probably don't want to mix humor around it. I say, be serious when it comes to something you're trying to sell. But if the product/service involves humor, than go for it. :)

A good sense of humour can be quite charming but in a business environment it should not be overdone. This is to prevent unnecessarily annoying someone or been seen as unserious.
Yes it is good that it shouldn't be overdone when one is in a business environment. This can sometimes be misconstrued sometimes to be a bullying for some clients

Yes it is good that it shouldn't be overdone when one is in a business environment. This can sometimes be misconstrued sometimes to be a bullying for some clients
It is imperative for things to be well balanced in a business and even in every work environment in general not just in relating with customers but also one's colleagues.

Most customers don't understand humour and others and it's best not to just try it out , because many do see it as embarrassment if they don't understand the humour or message passed

I have a question related to the business and behaviour regarding the involvement of a sense of humuor. humuor is subjective and what one person believes to be funny, another is offended. By the same token, something funny today may offend me tomorrow. Does humour need to be critically analysed so as to prevent ill timed awkward situations.?
Yeah you are right a good sense of humour is required to run a business because this is what we help the business to grow and convince customers about the quality of a product

Sense of humor can bring a good communication relationship between a business owner and the customers but you really need to be guided not to over do it so you won't see yourself in embarrassing situation

An acceptable behavior to a customers is to relate with them in a good way by communicating and developing the skill of treating every customers right.

I think you need to understand the temperament of your customers. Some people are light-hearted, therefore, they will take humor positively. Whereas some people are way too serious and can be easily offended by jokes.

It's very important to have a good customer service when it comes to business. If a business owner doesn't have a sense of humor, it will be very hard to keep customers to themselves only

This is where the judgement of a salesman plays a crucial role. A good salesman is able to read the emotions of a customer and deals with a customer accordingly. It is not appropriate to deal with every customer in a funny manner, and a wise salesman knows this.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds