Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Acceptable behavior to customer

Using sense of humor to engage customers is one of the best selling strategy to use while selling your products and services but it has limits

Advertisement Placeholder
Humor is key to happiness , however some may see it provoking so approach with caution , i'd rather develop a habit of being approachable more and send off good energy towards the customer so that they feel comfortable around me first. I personally don't like someone who just jumps straight on and starts joking around

analysing a customer humor is a good option and this will help maintain the relationship you have with them and how to act in order for them not to feel offended.customers can be funny sometimes and they vary.what a customer can deal with another customer cannot settle for.so they have to be studied for better relationship

Acceptable behaviour Work co-operatively with others in order to achieve objectives. Manage performance in an appropriate and fair manner. Give and receive constructive feedback as part of normal day-to-day work. Such feedback should be evidence-based and delivered in an appropriate manner.

I have a question related to the business and behaviour regarding the involvement of a sense of humuor. humuor is subjective and what one person believes to be funny, another is offended. By the same token, something funny today may offend me tomorrow. Does humour need to be critically analysed so as to prevent ill timed awkward situations.?
We should be able to study people and their emotions at times so we don't get to offend them while we think we are making a joke. One must be kind and nice to customers through speech and actions

These are unacceptable characters (including bullying, harassment and victimisation), may involve actions, words or physical gestures that could reasonably be perceived to be the cause of another person's distress or discomfort. The University defines behaviour as being unacceptable if It is unwanted by the recipient.

All the human can not be the same in character or behavior because we raise up from different background. But you as a business man or woman, you have to always stay humble, talk in polite manner, and friendly, then you have to be always be exercising patient to customer because there is no how you will not meet a aggressive customers.

The University expects that all employees will conduct themselves in a professional manner when interacting with others or when managing colleagues. All members of the University should consider their own behaviour and the impact that this can have on others. The University recognises that personalities, characters and management styles may differ but, notwithstanding these differences, as a minimum standard all staff are expected

A business owner is not a comedian. A sense of humor in getting more customers must be limited or else it may even sound offensive to the customers. But if moderately used, it maybe a way of winning many hearts in buying from you.

I have a question related to the business and behaviour regarding the involvement of a sense of humuor. humuor is subjective and what one person believes to be funny, another is offended. By the same token, something funny today may offend me tomorrow. Does humour need to be critically analysed so as to prevent ill timed awkward situations.?
It is very important that a business's enterprise should understand how to treat their customers. While trying to be formal with them, it's very important to also be able to bond with them by creating an atmosphere of familiarity with them. And it's always said that customers are always right, give them fair hearing no matter what
[automerge]1612103227[/automerge]
It is very important that a business's enterprise should understand how to treat their customers. While trying to be formal with them, it's very important to also be able to bond with them by creating an atmosphere of familiarity with them. And it's always said that customers are always right, give them fair hearing no matter what

Building a customer/client relationship with your customers is good.... Make few jokes with the old ones and be pleasant with the new ones but this does not mean you will allow yourself or any member of your staffs to be bully because some people love to take advantage of ones humor and goodness.

Acceptable behaviour Work co-operatively with others in order to achieve objectives. Manage performance in an appropriate and fair manner. Give and receive constructive feedback as part of normal day-to-day work. Such feedback should be evidence-based and delivered in an appropriate manner.

No matter what happens to during business transactions one should never be rude or show bad attitude to a customer because that would definitely reduce the traffic customers

It is not by force to engage in humourous conversation with your customers, so as not to irritate your customers unnecessarily. But if you feel like, you can try it but make sure you know your customers enough so that you won't joke about sensitive matters with them.
In any case,I feel you can have interesting conversation without using humor.

There are times in a business environment whereby a good humour will come in handy to douse a tense situation and make the office environment to be lively and conducive to be in but like they say "too much of everything is bad" humour shouldn't be used at all times especially during serious business meetings unless if it's being said by the meeting speaker to douse tension a bit.

Humor is a very good tool for building good relationships. But using humor to relate with customer must be done cautiously. It would be better if you relate with your old customers with humor.

In business you must be very patient but your customers because there is always a saying that customers are always right whatever behaviour some customers have you must be able to tolerate them. You must I have the ability to manage every customers in your business so that your sales will always increase and when sales increase profit will surely increase and the business will be successful.

Humor is a business but human is not your business if you're not in the business of making people laugh all things related to entertainment. If your business is serious business then you have no business adding humor to what you do. Humor is regarded an unserious gesture in business parlance. Knowing behaviours to use is good knowing when to use such behaviour is better.

A sense of humour is very good, it help to put a business environment in a friendly, I believe it will make customers bond with you more, but just like every other thing, overdoing it will make it lose relevant and it will become offensive

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds