Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

A single business with $1000

That's just it because things are becoming more expensive in my country , to open a store now one will be thinking of $4000 but in a traditional market $1000 is reasonably ok.
Yes I can see this , in traditionnel market you can start you business even with 300$ to 500$ cause you will need to cheap materials , so jobless people should think seriousely about this kind of business .

Advertisement Placeholder
Environment is another factor that determines the amount required to start business especially if you are not financially bouyant to start big

This a little huge in my country and it's enough to start a small business. I will go into food processing. Most especially "gari", a native food in my country. It's one of our stable local food. It's very important to note this

Well if I have this kind of amount sitting down in my account I will definitely venture into foodstuff Business and ensure that I will be able to serve the community with good food because food is a necessity in human lives

This a little huge in my country and it's enough to start a small business. I will go into food processing. Most especially "gari", a native food in my country. It's one of our stable local food. It's very important to note this
Yes food business is very profitable especially kind of food that are very common , but you will need someone who will help you to prépare it , it is difficult to handle all your job alone .

$1000 is not a big sum of money so it can be used to start a small scale business comfortably. A bathing and hair saloon, a low budget restaurant, a mini fashion store,some pos points and so on.

If I have 1,000 dollars right now I am definitely going to invest in agriculture. I am going to buy food during the cheap and sell it when the price is a lot higher.

I am going to invest in the meaning business if I have 1,000 dollars with me right now. I have couple of brandable domain names some of them which I believe will get sold.

A food business especially for home based requires only a small capital that I'm sure $1,000 will be more than enough. It can probably afford you to buy equipment like pots and pans for your needs in the preparation of the food products that you will be selling.

$1000 is not a huge amount of money neither will I say it very small for average man. We are from different locations.witj different opportunities, considering your location with $1000 which single business will engage on?.
Though with that amount of money in my clime,i would be able to launch fully into cultivation of edibles like vegetables and use some part to get at least a courier bike to do the delivery to wholesalers.I will set up a strong online presence and invest in marketing of my products through the social media.

Investing the amount into agriculture like rice cultivation or vegetables as mentioned earlier , one is likely to make multiple of 3 of your investment if we'll manage

Investing the amount into agriculture like rice cultivation or vegetables as mentioned earlier , one is likely to make multiple of 3 of your investment if we'll manage
Rice require a wet area close to water bodies, for you to invest and make profit the location is the most important thing when you are thinking of investing in rice farming, without proper location and knowledge you will lose.

$1000 is not a huge amount of money neither will I say it very small for average man. We are from different locations.witj different opportunities, considering your location with $1000 which single business will engage on?.
If I have $1000 I will invest it into cryptocurrency trading. That is already a huge amount if converted into our own currency. I will buy coins like bitcoin, dogecoin, etherium, etc. I believe that amount can be multiplied using my trading prowess and skills.

A food business especially for home based requires only a small capital that I'm sure $1,000 will be more than enough. It can probably afford you to buy equipment like pots and pans for your needs in the preparation of the food products that you will be selling.
The whole thing sounds fun. I would love to grow and sell something like rice. I love selling food. Because people love food.
If you put out some sandwiches on any front counter near a register around Noon, watch how fast they sell out. 😉

If I have $1000 I will invest it into cryptocurrency trading. That is already a huge amount if converted into our own currency. I will buy coins like bitcoin, dogecoin, etherium, etc. I believe that amount can be multiplied using my trading prowess and skills.
Do you think that cryptocurrency trading is an good investment option? I mean, here we supposed to invest only the amount we can lose. Afterall, the risk factor here is very high. I would recommend if you have 1000 dollars, don't invest everything in crypto trading and better invest in safe investment scheme.

Do you think that cryptocurrency trading is an good investment option? I mean, here we supposed to invest only the amount we can lose. Afterall, the risk factor here is very high. I would recommend if you have 1000 dollars, don't invest everything in crypto trading and better invest in safe investment scheme.
I believe investing in cryptocurrency trading is a good investment option. Its because the price of cryptocurrency is very volatile. If you know how to let it work for you then it could be good. I believe its the fastest way either to get rich. If you are not careful it could also be the fastest way to lose all investment.

I believe investing in cryptocurrency trading is a good investment option. Its because the price of cryptocurrency is very volatile. If you know how to let it work for you then it could be good. I believe its the fastest way either to get rich. If you are not careful it could also be the fastest way to lose all investment.
So you think volatility is good for trading? Actually volatility can be good and can be worse also. It Totally depends upon how you trade with it, in 90% of the cases traders lose money in volatile market. So it's best if you trade with proper precaution only.

A single business one can do with just a thousand dollars might not really serve much for capital to start something big actually. You can look into cryptocurrencies with this amount and hold some positive looking coin for long term

One thousand dollar when converted to my country's currency is almost half a million naira, quite a good amount to start a business with,nothing is too small as far as it could start something

A single business one can do with just a thousand dollars might not really serve much for capital to start something big actually. You can look into cryptocurrencies with this amount and hold some positive looking coin for long term
Yeah with cryptocurrency Investment using the said amount is very ok because one can easily make more than double of the amount that is if you are patient because it is not always green

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds