Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

A single business with $1000

With $1000 here ,you can be able to start up a mini supermarket offline. It will be profitable if you are dealing with edible products since this is one of the most consumed product. Or maybe you can sit up a standard babing salons.

Advertisement Placeholder
With $1000 here ,you can be able to start up a mini supermarket offline. It will be profitable if you are dealing with edible products since this is one of the most consumed product. Or maybe you can sit up a standard babing salons.
That amount of money ( $1000) will be able to start a mini supermarket conviniently without hassle and you can actually turn it into big supermarket if there's positive returns .

That amount of money ( $1000) will be able to start a mini supermarket conviniently without hassle and you can actually turn it into big supermarket if there's positive returns .
Yes it's very much possible , it will depend on what products you are mostly selling and also your location that will determine how fast you can grow the business. But I don't know if you will need to employ someone or you will be the one to do it alone.

I would never start a single business with that much amount. I would definitely try to diversify my investments and try to make profits by investing money in different businesses.

I would never start a single business with that much amount. I would definitely try to diversify my investments and try to make profits by investing money in different businesses.
Using my country to Judge using the whole money , I can't invest the whole amount of the money into just one business , I will prefer dividing the money into two or three different types of business .

Using my country to Judge using the whole money , I can't invest the whole amount of the money into just one business , I will prefer dividing the money into two or three different types of business .

Why don't you diversify your investments? This is what I am planning to do. I am planning to save money and then invest that money in different kind of online businesses as well.

If I had $1000 to spare, I think I would start an app based food marketplace for the people in my town. The app would connect people who can cook with people who want to buy food. The app would be focused on home cooked food instead of restaurant syyle menus and food.

There are so many businesses that are worth more than $1000 so it is not really a big deal but if you have $1000 and you are confused on the business to invest in on it is better to prepare very well and get all the necessary information before jumping into anyone without definite conclusion.

$1,000 is an incredibly low amount of money. Having said that, I would invest this money and trade in different commodities. This is because when you start trading, you get the opportunity to grow your money. You could invest a very low amount of money, but still become profitable trader.

With $1000, I can start reselling agricultural produces from some part of my country to where food stuffs are lacking. I believe it would be profitable.

This business can succeed with just a thousand dollars where you are sure that you are getting the right deals and the road system is good. If the road system is not great, then you are going to find it difficult to achieve success doing the business of selling agricultural products with just a thousand dollars.

You're right investing $1000 in agriculture will bring very good returns as it is very lucrative.

I have already invested in agriculture which is why I currently have a business of poultry and fish farming. If I had access to $1000 when I wanted to start this business, it would have been very easy for me to finance the project to the extent I really wanted it because it would have been a very big amount of money then.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds