Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

A single business with $1000

I can't talk of another country, however, in my home country, you cannot even start street cart food business with $1K
Yes you can be able to start his single business with $1000 or over it all depends on the kind of business you want to start up what kind of business that you can start up with this amount of money maybe small-scale business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Investing a thousand dollars worth of money into agricultural production business like animal rearing is one way to make food use of the money in my estimation

$1000 is not a huge amount of money neither will I say it very small for average man. We are from different locations.witj different opportunities, considering your location with $1000 which single business will engage on?.
Well from where I come from, a $1000 is enough to start a small scale business ...for example , I could rent a shop or two and use them as a film, barbing, gambling shop, PlayStation too etc

Well from where I come from, a $1000 is enough to start a small scale business ...for example , I could rent a shop or two and use them as a film, barbing, gambling shop, PlayStation too etc
If that amount of money can get you set up for any of these things you just mentioned comfortably, then you're in great luck for making money

If that amount of money can get you set up for any of these things you just mentioned comfortably, then you're in great luck for making money
Yeah it can , dollar rate conversion is high in my country , at the start of the business it may not be smooth but am certain in few months time you would have recovered more than your capital

Yeah it can , dollar rate conversion is high in my country , at the start of the business it may not be smooth but am certain in few months time you would have recovered more than your capital
Very interesting Indeed. The dollar rate difference is what is making the operations very possible then. Some countries rate might just not cut it for them though

Very interesting Indeed. The dollar rate difference is what is making the operations very possible then. Some countries rate might just not cut it for them though
Exactly, it's due to the dollar rate in my country .... some countries rate are different that's why it probably wouldn't do much for them

Ok thanks, shipping $200 from UK to Nigeria will be profitable because you will make profit from it according to them ,the lowest you can import should be about 40 dollars which you may not make any profit from such
Definitely with your $200 you could be making up to $100 or more profit from your investment especially if you deal on fast selling goods.

Definitely with your $200 you could be making up to $100 or more profit from your investment especially if you deal on fast selling goods.
Yes according to the person that train us on how to do importation ,he said that if you are using $500 to start there is a possibility of making $150 as a profit from what you important and it also depends on the product.

Yes according to the person that train us on how to do importation ,he said that if you are using $500 to start there is a possibility of making $150 as a profit from what you important and it also depends on the product.
That'ss a good one and I believe if you can plan yourself to make money online while use the money to start the business of importation easily.

With $1000 in your hand you'll be able to set up a well standard restaurant in your location, even if you do not know how to call you can hire someone to cook for you.with restaurants you will make some money because people will always eat.

$1000 is not a huge amount of money neither will I say it very small for average man. We are from different locations.witj different opportunities, considering your location with $1000 which single business will engage on?.
This $1000 is actually not a big amount of money in my location right now and with that amount of money I will be able to start up a small scale business whereby I will be supplying people palm oil and thereby becoming a palm oil distributor in my locality on a scale.

With a thousand dollars at one's disposal, I can do a little with it like starting a snail farming buisness for instance that does not require the cost for getting or setting up energy supply

That'ss a good one and I believe if you can plan yourself to make money online while use the money to start the business of importation easily.
Well I do not have the time and the energy to search for cheap products, because for you to import products from UK you need to search it on their shopping sites just like jumia here, the stress and the energy including the time to search for the product it's not there ,I rather look for something here to do.

Well I do not have the time and the energy to search for cheap products, because for you to import products from UK you need to search it on their shopping sites just like jumia here, the stress and the energy including the time to search for the product it's not there ,I rather look for something here to do.
Time is very important if you want to make money from importation because you need search wide and make comparisons before final decision on where to pitch your tent.

There are many businesses that $1000 can establish in my area. You can establish a phone accessories business with it and make huge profits from it. You can also start a fairly used clothes business.

There are many businesses that $1000 can establish in my area. You can establish a phone accessories business with it and make huge profits from it. You can also start a fairly used clothes business.
Of course that I definitely agree with you that a $1000 can establish several businesses and the business that you have made mention of which happens to be phone repairs and accessory shop is a very good business idea to be able to start with this amount of money

In my country $1000 is a huge amount and it can be used to start something important and a life changing business, I still favours going big into mechanized farming,
Yes you can be able to start his single business with $1000 or over it all depends on the kind of business you want to start up what kind of business that you can start up with this amount of money maybe small-scale business.
y

There are many businesses to start with $1000 more especially in developing countries like Africa and make a huge profit from it. In my locality i will start up livestock with this amount or i will begin to buy agricultural products from rural area and export to urban areas and make profit because it sell at high price there.

I think that with this sort of initial capital investment the best thing that you can do is to try a purchase and resale business because this will allow you to have a business that can be easily managed in the beginning before venturing into more demanding businesses.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds