Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

A single business with $1000

$1000 is not a huge amount of money neither will I say it very small for average man. We are from different locations.witj different opportunities, considering your location with $1000 which single business will engage on?.
There are so many businesses that are worth more than $1000 so it is not really a big deal but if you have $1000 and you are confused on the business to invest in on it is better to prepare very well and get all the necessary information before jumping into anyone without definite conclusion.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you want to do offline business, $1000 is not a big capital. IN fact you cannot even start a business with that amount in my town, but if you want to do online business, $1000 is more than enough. I suggest an online store.

In India, $1k is enough to start a cart type of business, or a website, but if you have some talent, like weaving clothes, computer works, then try to start that type of Business.

I live in a country where you can also start such kind of business with just $1,000. However, I think you can only start a fruit stand or cart with such an amount. many people invest around $2,000 and start a fries stand in my city.

I live in a country where you can also start such kind of business with just $1,000. However, I think you can only start a fruit stand or cart with such an amount. many people invest around $2,000 and start a fries stand in my city.
Yes it is very possible with $1000 for you to start fruit stand and you still be doing very great especially if you found yourself in an environment where people loves fruits very well and you're able to carve yourself out in a unique way in rendering your services.

When I have money to save or to invest will just consider two things, it is either I invest the money in cryptocurrency which is an online investment or I invest the money in real estate since I am not ready to start up the business now.

There are still a lot of business you can open with the $1k ,most people actually start business of agriculture and farming related business with such amount of money and get paid on a daily's

Yes it is very possible with $1000 for you to start fruit stand and you still be doing very great especially if you found yourself in an environment where people loves fruits very well and you're able to carve yourself out in a unique way in rendering your services.

People in my country love fruits. I asked many fruit stand owners how much money do they make and I was surprised to know that they make more money than a salesman and even a manager!

With a capital of 1000 dollars is a lot I can do in my country, I can set up a business or even two. Otherwise I can rent a place in a shopping mall and open a hairdressing salon, buy what I need to start and pay the rent in advance.

One thousand dollars is just enough for me to start the business that I have in mind to do. This is then why I believe that I have to raise enough money from next year to be able to accomplish my business goals.

With a capital of 1000 dollars is a lot I can do in my country, I can set up a business or even two. Otherwise I can rent a place in a shopping mall and open a hairdressing salon, buy what I need to start and pay the rent in advance.

Well, I do not think that it might be possible to start a hair salon with just $1,000 because renting a place, buying equipment, tools, etc would cost a lots of money and $1,000 is just not sufficient amount of money. In my country, it would take at least $10,000 to start a hair salon.

If I have $1000 I definitely know that the investment that I am going to do is going to come online for most of the money. I am definitely going to consider starting an online forum even though I do not have so much information about it right now.

If I have 1,000 dollars then I am definitely going to use that money to invest in having a restaurant. I believe that this money is going to be more than enough to start it together with fast food trucks.

I think you can start a poultry farm here in Nigeria, a fish farm, a restaurant business, a vegetable selling business, a fashion designing business, an ice fishing business, a farm business and many more.

For a brick and mortar business $1000 is not a big amount, however, if you are thinking about online business you can easily start online business with that budget. You can start dropshipping business.
Most small businesses in my country and not even worth up to 1,000 dollars when you calculate the amount of capital that is used to set them up which is why I believe that such amount of money is very good to start a small business.

Every business depends on the interest of the doer, over here I can use the money to engage in large-scale business and also establishment of fish farming. t
They are profitable over here.

Actually in some location, such amount of money is very huge and that will definitely go a long way to handle a business. I will wished to invest in agriculture products sells and export.

There are many ways to invest your money wisely online and offline , you can use that amount of money to start a crypto currency business online or go directly into agriculture offline,

You are very correct crypto currency trading is another way of making money and its a good business to start,you can also start a forex business by which you buy and sell currency and keep the percentage, so either you trade stock or you trade crypto all of them are so profitable

You can do it like many people doing, you can buy cloths, accessories and other small household items cheaply available form Chinese e-commerce website and then you can sell it at higher price as sometime you can get decent profits on it.

I believe that with $1000 you can be able to start a very good e-commerce store where you are going to be selling cheap phone accessories that are not readily available in your locality.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds