Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

A single business with $1000

Places and countries where this one thousands dollars can make sense for them are those countries where the e exchange rate to his amount of.dollars are higher than the dollar otherwise it will not really amount to much

Advertisement Placeholder
Places and countries where this one thousands dollars can make sense for them are those countries where the e exchange rate to his amount of.dollars are higher than the dollar otherwise it will not really amount to much
This is a good point, however we have to remember that the prices of the things that you would then need to run your business is also proportional to this dollar exchange rate and therefore in your fiat currency it will still cost quite a bit as the dollar value would be,

Well I do not have the time and the energy to search for cheap products, because for you to import products from UK you need to search it on their shopping sites just like jumia here, the stress and the energy including the time to search for the product it's not there ,I rather look for something here to do.
Time is very important if you want to make money from importation because you need search wide and make comparisons before final decision on where to pitch your tent.

Time is very important if you want to make money from importation because you need search wide and make comparisons before final decision on where to pitch your tent.
Seriously I actually lose interest in importation and the reason why I lose interest is because I have a lot of opportunities to make money online, I make money from cryptocurrency, i also make money from paid to post site and I'm also thinking of becoming a freelancer. All this will be so stressful.

Seriously I actually lose interest in importation and the reason why I lose interest is because I have a lot of opportunities to make money online, I make money from cryptocurrency, i also make money from paid to post site and I'm also thinking of becoming a freelancer. All this will be so stressful.
These are very good ways to make money online , I will like you to also consider mini importation business especially if you have the knowledge already because there is always need for back up when it comes to money making online.

I can't talk of another country, however, in my home country, you cannot even start street cart food business with $1K
You can be able to start a single business with $1000 however such business may be a small scale business which can be food business or a grocery store.

These are very good ways to make money online , I will like you to also consider mini importation business especially if you have the knowledge already because there is always need for back up when it comes to money making online.
Seriously I really have to have a backup business but i was considering doing online business such as domain flipping, a lot of people are saying that it is a profitable online business ,do you have any idea about it ?

Seriously I really have to have a backup business but i was considering doing online business such as domain flipping, a lot of people are saying that it is a profitable online business ,do you have any idea about it ?
Yeah ,it is very profitable , I had little mentorship about it few years ago but currently I can't recall most of the tips in it but you just need to buy domain that are hot in the market as you may know that domain flipping is just buying low and selling higher.

Yeah ,it is very profitable , I had little mentorship about it few years ago but currently I can't recall most of the tips in it but you just need to buy domain that are hot in the market as you may know that domain flipping is just buying low and selling higher.
Yes that's just the simple strategy ,before you can source out for a good domain is actually the main issue ,there are some things you need to find out in a domain before you even think of buying, will you ever consider going back to it again ?

Well for me, with $1k, I can start a mini importation business, I can also start selling some baking items and move on from there.

The type of business that you want to do and your location of residence will determine if $1000 will be enough to start a good business. You can start a foodstuffs and grocery store with $1000 in my neighborhood.

I can't talk of another country, however, in my home country, you cannot even start street cart food business with $1K
Is it possible to start up a single business with $1000, $1000 is even a small capital compared to what people use in starting up some kind of business.

$1000 is not a huge amount of money neither will I say it very small for average man. We are from different locations.witj different opportunities, considering your location with $1000 which single business will engage on?.
You see that $1000 you mentioned up there is half a million here, if i can get good of that amount for the time being i definitely know how to increase it faster.

If I have $1000 at the moment I will definitely go into egg distribution Business. This business is a profitable one and egg is a kind of products that is consumed daily so you will definitely going to make money no matter what

If I have $1000 at the moment I will definitely go into egg distribution Business. This business is a profitable one and egg is a kind of products that is consumed daily so you will definitely going to make money no matter what
This is a very good idea because there is a high demand and market for the product that you are suggesting here however you have to consider how available it is and how easy it will be for you to be able to obtain the product and the market that you will be able to achieve on this as well.

I think that with this sort of initial capital investment the best thing that you can do is to try a purchase and resale business because this will allow you to have a business that can be easily managed in the beginning before venturing into more demanding businesses.
Managing a business or buying a resallable business that can be easily managed I the beginning is very important when you are thinking of creating and running a sucessful business.

Managing a business or buying a resallable business that can be easily managed I the beginning is very important when you are thinking of creating and running a sucessful business.
If you are looking to purchase a person then another point that you have to consider is the reputation of the business because if it has a bad reputation it will be hard for you to pick the business up and get it to a good point once again.

It is sometimes very easy to pick up already existing business that has issues with financing the business but has already established market but if the market isn't there you may need to spend more on marketing.

$1000 is not a huge amount of money neither will I say it very small for average man. We are from different locations.witj different opportunities, considering your location with $1000 which single business will engage on?.
With 1000$ we only we could start a small business , so we cannot open a store with 1000 $ , this capital will be enough to an outdoors business in traditionnel market as selling socks .

With 1000$ we only we could start a small business , so we cannot open a store with 1000 $ , this capital will be enough to an outdoors business in traditionnel market as selling socks .
That's just it because things are becoming more expensive in my country , to open a store now one will be thinking of $4000 but in a traditional market $1000 is reasonably ok.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds