Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

A single business with $1000

One thousand dollar when converted to my country's currency is almost half a million naira, quite a good amount to start a business with,nothing is too small as far as it could start something
Concerning the daily depreciation in the economy of the country you can come to find out that 500,000 naira might be nothing if you're thinking of using it to set up a standard business in a good location, that money is even the shop rent.

Advertisement Placeholder
With that huge amount there are many businesses you can start up but it depends on the one you have passion about and skilled in it.

Like you have said $1000 is not a great morning and depending on my location it is average but you can use it to venture into many businesses such as poultry business.

With that huge amount there are many businesses you can start up but it depends on the one you have passion about and skilled in it.
I would rather prefer to invest where the scope is high. There might be N number of businesses that a person may like, but not all businesses fetch good amount of profit. The profitability is the main factor here.

Most business nowadays are skilled that we have to be learnt before we can be successful at it ,I just believe that the poster needs to find out one of the most lucrative skill around his environment and go into it.

The neighborhood that you lives will determine the kind of business that you will do with $1000 and still be successful in it. You can start a fairly used clothes business and makes good profits from it.

Last edited:
That money in my local currency is 6 figures. More than enough to start my affiliate marketing business, set up my food export business and even get me some other personal assets that will be useful to me in future

Is single business I can really consider with $1,000 is this sales of shoes. I have always dreamt of having such business and I think it is really good business

your reply...a single business with $1000 can talk or another company or country , now ever in my normal country you can not get even started street cart for business with 1 dollars k that's just the right fact that I see it

The neighborhood that you lives will determine the kind of business that you will do with $1000 and still be successful in it. You can start a fairly used clothes business and makes hood profits from it.
The neighbor beside us is selling used clothes that started before the pandemic. She is not closing shop although she admitted that there were no sales since the pandemic started. But I think that used clothing store is in the wrong location. Our village is a middle class village.

The neighbor beside us is selling used clothes that started before the pandemic. She is not closing shop although she admitted that there were no sales since the pandemic started. But I think that used clothing store is in the wrong location. Our village is a middle class village.
If your neighborhood is not right for the business, it will be very difficult for the business to be successful regardless on the amount of money that you spent to established the business.

I can't talk of another country, however, in my home country, you cannot even start street cart food business with $1K
Wonderful! But here in my country you can start even though it's not that huge amount but it can help you start a good and profitable business.

The only business that I can do for now are only online business. And the Two business that I can do with $1000 are forex and crypto currency trading and also importation business. But most especially the trading because o find it more easier to do

If I am able to get access to $1000 to start a business right now then it is going to be starting a poultry farm together with some livestock production.

I started my business with less than $1000, with small start-ups I believe there are so many different types of business that you can start with that amount.

$1000 is not big in some countries, but big in some for example a thousand dollars, in Nigeria is over 400k which is something for the average man, and can enable series of businesses.

For a fact one thousand dollars is actually not really that big a sum for a big business here in my country. But with this sum of money in your hand, you can go into businesses like barbing saloon business maybe

Though that amount of money could be small in establishing something huge,but it can start up something in the region of consumables and vegitables and fruits,and carrying out a strong online campaign.

$1000 is not a huge amount of money neither will I say it very small for average man. We are from different locations.witj different opportunities, considering your location with $1000 which single business will engage on?.
Well will $1000 I know I can start up a lucrative business where I can make cool money, like selling of phone accessories and provisions but depends on the location

With that amount of money I will move into agricultural production of farm product and also poultry farm which is a very profitable business in my location

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds