Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

A single business with $1000

Well $1000 isn't big here thou but if I have that kind of money and wants to invest in it I will buy a bike and give it to a rider to ride and pay me in installment.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my country, $1000 can get you a really good shop with lots of Capital remaining to purchase other essentials. If I had such an amount to start a business, I'll go into food selling.

With that amount of money I will move into agricultural production of farm product and also poultry farm which is a very profitable business in my location

Seriously, agricultural business is something that's very lucrative in my country now and it's what a lot of people are venturing into now. I already have a poultry 🐔 farm.

$1000 is not a huge amount of money neither will I say it very small for average man. We are from different locations.witj different opportunities, considering your location with $1000 which single business will engage on?.
$1000 is #550,000 here in my country believe you me that us not enough to start a business you can rely on, yes it can start up something but trust me even uou yourself will be frustrated with such business.

$1000 is #550,000 here in my country believe you me that us not enough to start a business you can rely on, yes it can start up something but trust me even uou yourself will be frustrated with such business.
It all depend on the nature of business want to invest on if it is a very fast business where you just taking your profit and invest again like doing a little buying and selling of commodities are moving very fast you can start with it and make money in a very short time.

If I had $1000, I would invest in palm oil business. Actually I would buy during its season and resell when the price is high or scarce as this will help me to make double income.

Investing this amount of money this festive period in Poultry will yield times three of the investment and you'll be like wow. The expert is not far from fetch.

With this amount of money some one can start even a drycleaning business. This is a lucrative business that can fetch serious money within weeks in a very good location.

That's not a very huge sum of money to start my dream business anyway and for also for some lucrative businesses around here. For example, being a professional photographer and other related works would demand you buy a camera, rent an apartment atleast plus other stuffs required in it.

$1000 is not a huge amount of money neither will I say it very small for average man. We are from different locations.witj different opportunities, considering your location with $1000 which single business will engage on?.
For $1000, I would open another outlet for my agro business.
This time I would love to incorporate fish, snail and poultry farming. It is very lucrative and such a huge capital would do for the business.

With such great capital, i would invest in food business, one side for staple foods and another side for cooked meals (restaurant). I have come to know food as one of the things with highest demand if well managed, also food is recession proof meaning that such business would thrive even during the recession. I would make sure to select a great location and follow my business plan strictly.

With such great capital, i would invest in food business, one side for staple foods and another side for cooked meals (restaurant). I have come to know food as one of the things with highest demand if well managed, also food is recession proof meaning that such business would thrive even during the recession. I would make sure to select a great location and follow my business plan strictly.
Don't say that the money is even so much and you even call it a great amount because ,that money will not even be able to take you to start up any reasonable business, combining the cost of renting a shop and buying all the tools and material that will be needed to start up a business will have all the money swallowed up.

I would start a big laundry business with that kind of amount. $1000 is enough to purchase necessary laundry equipments like laundromat, iron etc and also to pay for the shop and other expenses.

If i have such an amount, i would expand my hair business.
I am looking forward to creating my own brand and incorporating a spa; am sure such an amount would suffice.

With $1000, I can start reselling agricultural produces from some part of my country to where food stuffs are lacking. I believe it would be profitable.
Were i am coming from with that amount of money,it will go a long way to esterblish an agricultural or househols consumables in a small scale and be doing some of the distribution online to clients.You can operate from home,and use the rentage fee for ads online.

Were i am coming from with that amount of money,it will go a long way to esterblish an agricultural or househols consumables in a small scale and be doing some of the distribution online to clients.You can operate from home,and use the rentage fee for ads online.
That is true and agricultural business-oriented are very lucrative especially in the aspect of consumables because they're on daily basis we should definitely earn you some good amount of money.

Thinking about the amount and the business, honestly it isn't cool but everything is worth a try you know.
I started mine with 5k

That is true and agricultural business-oriented are very lucrative especially in the aspect of consumables because they're on daily basis we should definitely earn you some good amount of money.
That is vry correct,because on of the things that will sell anytime anyday is the food consumables,they are very essential to humans,and irrespective of what you are doing or your vocation,you will need to have food on your table at the end of the day.

Heard of agriculture? Heard of poultry farming? Agriculture would fit right in perfectly with that amount. And the profits are always good enough

In my own country I think it is actually very hard to start a business with that low of a capital and also things are actually very hard in my own country and that is it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds