Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

A single business with $1000

$1000 is not a huge amount of money neither will I say it very small for average man. We are from different locations.witj different opportunities, considering your location with $1000 which single business will engage on?.
With $1000 I could start up a sport bet business in one rural area like that but have many people passing front of my office daily, and that would really go a long way as well.

Advertisement Placeholder
At the way which the economy is right now that money can still be good for business. If you will open a local fast food restaurant it will be a good idea .

You can do a lot with $1000 especially if you are not factoring in rent because some areas here, that amount wouldn't be enough to secure you a space to operate not to talk of stocking it up.

You can do a lot with $1000 especially if you are not factoring in rent because some areas here, that amount wouldn't be enough to secure you a space to operate not to talk of stocking it up.
You mean to say If we have amount of $1,000, we can rent the amount to others! But I don't think that lending the whole amount is a good option, as it will be very risky to give all the amount to someone else and expecting to pay every time within time.

$1000 is a very big money and one can use it to start an investment or business that is available yet. That money is enough to put some in the crypto market by holding some coins or even trade the coins if one has the necessary knowledge. That is my opinion.

$1000 is a very big money and one can use it to start an investment or business that is available yet. That money is enough to put some in the crypto market by holding some coins or even trade the coins if one has the necessary knowledge. That is my opinion.
That's a good opinion because if one is able to put $1000 into crypto market now and you can be very patient there's possibility that you can make $3000.

Actually that depends upon in which area you residing. In our area a sweet shop or a clothes shop can be a good option to start with. Also there are many other options available, but I think the demand of the sweet shop is more in our area.
$1000 would definately afford the sweet shop you are looking to open since one thousand dollars is a big money, I would prefer to open a unisex saloon though where I can open more stores.

1000k dollars in my currency is quite a sum actually and can definitely put a business in motion, but it would be an online business because offline businesses coat more

It differs from country to country. there are some countries that you can comfortably start a big business with $1000 while, in some countries $1000.00 cannot even start any business.

From where I come from, with this amount of money, one can engage in a business like hair dressing and barbing saloon store. It can take care of the rent and work tools at least

From where I come from, with this amount of money, one can engage in a business like hair dressing and barbing saloon store. It can take care of the rent and work tools at least
True but it depends on whether the person will be hiring people to work in the shop or will be the one doing it. Also location if the business matters as well .

That's true because if more goods are imported you could use sea freight which is more cheaper compare to shipping by air for smaller goods.
If you're using a shipping logistic by ship it will be better because you only be able to pay a small amount of money but sometimes the higher the goods you are shipping the lower the shipping fee compared to when you are shipping only one product.

If you're using a shipping logistic by ship it will be better because you only be able to pay a small amount of money but sometimes the higher the goods you are shipping the lower the shipping fee compared to when you are shipping only one product.
That's why it is those who have substantial amount are the ones engaged in importation except you partner with a reliable and considerate importer to reduce your fee.

My location such amount of money can be used for real estate investment, when you are investing in real estate, you only have to give it a period of two years and when you're selling back the property you will make almost 10 times of what you invested.

If I had that money, I would hire a developer and ask him to develop an app, which I would publish on play store and app store and ern money from ad mob.

The amount is very huge to start for a single business. It will be very easy to capitalise the money, only thing is needed to have is a proper plan and execution in the market.
It is, depending on the business model. But I agree, proper plans and execution are more important to the success of a business, especially in the first 5 years than capital at hand.

It is, depending on the business model. But I agree, proper plans and execution are more important to the success of a business, especially in the first 5 years than capital at hand.
The five years is very long actually. I think 2 years is sufficient to understand whether the business can survive in the market competition or not. And after that more money can be injected in the business, to further boost its growth.

That's why it is those who have substantial amount are the ones engaged in importation except you partner with a reliable and considerate importer to reduce your fee.
someone that train us on importation products says that we can do importation with as low as 100,000 naira and the 100,000 naira will only be for importation of two electronic products such as 1 iPhone and a laptop

someone that train us on importation products says that we can do importation with as low as 100,000 naira and the 100,000 naira will only be for importation of two electronic products such as 1 iPhone and a laptop
That may not be very profitable and the cost of shipping few items could be very high. Next times make your estimations in USD for others to comprehend the amount in discussion not everyone here knows naira equivalent to their Currency.

That may not be very profitable and the cost of shipping few items could be very high. Next times make your estimations in USD for others to comprehend the amount in discussion not everyone here knows naira equivalent to their Currency.
Ok thanks, shipping $200 from UK to Nigeria will be profitable because you will make profit from it according to them ,the lowest you can import should be about 40 dollars which you may not make any profit from such

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds