Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

A single business with $1000

It is enough to start a buinsess in my country. Even the richest man in my country started his buinsess with the same amount. Though, the rate of money and value of my currency was high then

Advertisement Placeholder
Making money in the real world is as harder than in the virtual world. It is really difficult to say which platform is easy when it comes to making money. If you could easily make money in the real world, what come unemployment rate is so high?
You made sense dear, here in my country, unemployment is climbing very high everyday. Some youths and unemployed folks are simply going on an errand to make money on gambling, and doing malicious things to earn a living. But in online, at least other small task to earn money is around. Offline gigs that pays higher, without skills needs extra labour to make money from it.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning $1000 and what type of business can you start with it, I would say though that if this money is big or not certainly depends on the individual,if you are looking to trade the financial markets, this is more than enough

If you want to start an online business $1000 will be a good amount to get started. However, for an offline business it is barely enough. As far as online business is considered, you can launch an online store

I think $1000 is enough to start up something however small it may be. You could just have a look around your locality and look for a problem you could provide a solution to with this amount and then begin to grow from there.

I think $1000 is enough to start up something however small it may be. You could just have a look around your locality and look for a problem you could provide a solution to with this amount and then begin to grow from there.
Like i always said $1000 is a lot of money in my country and if provided ,i can go into big time mechanized farming and start cocoa plaintation and poultry and fishery farming .

concedering the clime i came from $1000 is even enough for me to start my own business.i would go into food edibles like vegitables cultivation and possibley get a small logistics bike to do drop off for clients when they are harvested.I will get it registered with that money under agricultural sector and posibly go online to do my marketing and use my delivery channel to deliver to clients.

With $1000 one can start a small business, because business is require planning because can start with huge of money without planning the business cannot move well, so business is not about starting with big money, rather is about planning.

1000 is definitely much of a money and it's actually ok to use for any type of business you know you can handle at a length of time. You can start a food business with it retailing work with it also .

$1000 is not really a small money, you can actually do something reasonable with that amount of money depending on your area. In my state you can start so many small businesses with $1k and still make reasonable amounts of money as profits everyday.

In my area there are several businesses in which we can start with $1000 and make a lot of day. Business requires a very good idea and knowledge of how it works before it becomes successful.

Like always said $1000 is a lot of money in my country and if provided,i I can go into big-time mechanized farming and start cocoa plantation and poultry and fishery farming
I agree, the very nice plan you got for yourself. I think 1000$ is enough money to start any business, depending m your country it could even be huge.

With $1000, the business that I will start up with that money would be an online business known as domain flipping because it is one business that can give me so much profit within a very short time and I can actually make more than my capital in my first sales.

One thousand dollars might not be a fortune but here I can start an agriculture products reselling business where I buy during harvest and wait for the price to shoot then I sell them off.

One thousand dollars might not be a fortune but here I can start an agriculture products reselling business where I buy during harvest and wait for the price to shoot then I sell them off.
Thats what I was saying , one thousand dollars might be a token to some people , but here that money can start a business with ease and also go along way, you can go into farming business .

I can't talk of another country, however, in my home country, you cannot even start street cart food business with $1K
In my country $1000 is good enough to start a reasonable business if you are very prudent in the management of resources. There are many businesses that such amount of money can establish successfully.

With a thousand dollar, one can venture into several businesses that are profitable such as a boutique business and also opening a mini mart.

Actually, I started my business with $1000. After six month, I sold my product that was making me most of the money for $1000. By doing this I recovered my investment.

I think selling eggs would have been more profitable than selling the entire hen. Do you agree with this logic? By the way if you sold your product, how are you earning now?

With such amount you can start mini or moderate business choice, from there you can move it up to turn lucrative. Everything is centered on planning, if you aren't planning you can't take it far.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds