Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

A single business with $1000

I think selling eggs would have been more profitable than selling the entire hen. Do you agree with this logic? By the way if you sold your product, how are you earning now?
Both have different perspective. The time required to grow a chick to a full grown hen is very long and return is also high. Egg farming is quick business in time but the eggs are very less in value. So you need many hens for more eggs.

Advertisement Placeholder
Tho not much but its quite alot in some places and for some people. Are there are businesses or investment you can actually go into with that or even lesser. Like the one am currently into which is IM academy, i only spent $356 or so in joinning.

$1,000 in my country is actually a significant amount to start a business here in my country and in most other countries too is one properly plans it and knows what to do with it, I would like to use that amount to start an agricultural business.

Both have different perspective. The time required to grow a chick to a full grown hen is very long and return is also high. Egg farming is quick business in time but the eggs are very less in value. So you need many hens for more eggs.
You are quoting my post out of context, MY example was used for different topic. When you quote make sure you understand the context. You are only creating confusion.

Even with the state if the economy a one thousand thousand dollars can still do you good. You can start to buy agricultural products cheap and sell in planting.

$1000 is not a huge amount of money neither will I say it very small for average man. We are from different locations.witj different opportunities, considering your location with $1000 which single business will engage on?.
$1000 is not really that much but it will to an extent be able to start up something in my country , the person just need to manage the business very well , knowing that the capital is not much and that he shouldn't spend anyhow

With $1000, it should be easy to start an online business, if one can't find something local. I would suggest cryptocurrency trading, using either day or swing trading.

With $1000, it should be easy to start an online business, if one can't find something local. I would suggest cryptocurrency trading, using either day or swing trading.
The amount is very huge to start for a single business. It will be very easy to capitalise the money, only thing is needed to have is a proper plan and execution in the market.

if I have the opportunity to get $1000 I will used the money to engage into mini importation because I'll be importing goods from China and sell it at a higher price here in my country to make profit, this will be the best for me now.

With that amount, in my country there are certain business you can start and it will flourish very well without you stressing much

if I have the opportunity to get $1000 I will used the money to engage into mini importation because I'll be importing goods from China and sell it at a higher price here in my country to make profit, this will be the best for me now.
This is actually a good business for people who knows the business very well so I wouldn't know if you are knowledgeable about mini importation business already.

There's a lot of business $1,000 can start and would be profitable infact most business can start something with this amount and gradually grow it to become a big business.

There's a lot of business $1,000 can start and would be profitable infact most business can start something with this amount and gradually grow it to become a big business.
But using that amount we can start any business because the amount is very sufficient. What is more important is properly utilised amount, because it is very easy to lose money.

Actually, this amount of money will not be considered to be really that big if business is hat the end goal for it should be for. Because to actually go into a business of financial worth here in my country, you'll need more than that amount of dollars

This is actually a good business for people who knows the business very well so I wouldn't know if you are knowledgeable about mini importation business already.
I do not really have an idea about mini importation from China to my country but at least if you are talking about importation of UK or USA used products then that one I can do it and have them delivered to me at my home.

I do not really have an idea about mini importation from China to my country but at least if you are talking about importation of UK or USA used products then that one I can do it and have them delivered to me at my home.
That's still a good one and I am optimistic you will make gains from it because they are got at cheaper rate and sold at higher rate in Nigeria.

That's still a good one and I am optimistic you will make gains from it because they are got at cheaper rate and sold at higher rate in Nigeria.
Well it is profitable but sometimes the capital that is needed to start is actually the real issue,if your thinking of making a good profit then you really need to import in large quantities so that you will pay the shipping and everything at once which will make it cheaper.

Well it is profitable but sometimes the capital that is needed to start is actually the real issue,if your thinking of making a good profit then you really need to import in large quantities so that you will pay the shipping and everything at once which will make it cheaper.
That's true because if more goods are imported you could use sea freight which is more cheaper compare to shipping by air for smaller goods.

But using that amount we can start any business because the amount is very sufficient. What is more important is properly utilised amount, because it is very easy to lose money.
What business do you think you can start with $1,000, I agree that money can start many businesses but definately not all, can that money be enough to start a real estate business

What business do you think you can start with $1,000, I agree that money can start many businesses but definately not all, can that money be enough to start a real estate business
Actually that depends upon in which area you residing. In our area a sweet shop or a clothes shop can be a good option to start with. Also there are many other options available, but I think the demand of the sweet shop is more in our area.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds