Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

A single business with $1000

I can't talk of another country, however, in my home country, you cannot even start street cart food business with $1K
Lol, haba, you can start street cart fish business initiative in Nigeria with such amount of funds.

Advertisement Placeholder
The foot cart itself cost more than $1K here. You need additional $1K for cookwares and ingredients.

The foot cart itself cost more than $1K here. You need additional $1K for cookwares and ingredients.
Hmm, its kinda expensive there. I was thinking he wants to establish a small cart fish selling restaurant at the road side. That's why i was thinking the $1k will do such business.

In the real world $1k is not much when it comes to do a business. However, in the online world, even $500 seems to be a big amount.

If I had $1000, I would spend $500 to build an app and another $500 to market the app. If the project succeed, I can make money even in sleep.

In the real world $1k is not much when it comes to do a business. However, in the online world, even $500 seems to be a big amount.
Lol, you're right. In the real world one can get it somehow easier than making it online. Online requires some intelligent mindset, skills to earn such amount in order to manage another profitable business.

Making money in the real world is as harder than in the virtual world. It is really difficult to say which platform is easy when it comes to making money. If you could easily make money in the real world, what come unemployment rate is so high?

Personally, I do not think that $1000 is enough money. If I had $1000 in spare, then I would have invested that amount of money in cryptocurrency trading or buying. I would hold cryptocurrencies and then sell them for a huge profit after one year. Cryptocurrencies have the capability to rise and I believe that I must invest if only I have spare money to invest.

With $1000, there are many business you can start that will yield a good profit for you, you can venture into forex or crytpo, or make a solid research on any business that will be comfortable for you in your location.

Personally, I do not think that $1000 is enough money. If I had $1000 in spare, then I would have invested that amount of money in cryptocurrency trading or buying. I would hold cryptocurrencies and then sell them for a huge profit after one year. Cryptocurrencies have the capability to rise and I believe that I must invest if only I have spare money to invest.
It is very possible you earn double or more of that in less than a year especially if you invest in fast growing new coins

Agribusiness is actually very rude lucrative very reasonable extent you can start conveniently with the amount of $1000 and possibly break even on making a profit of $1000 or more.
Yes, agricultural business have always been known as the food bank for the society. If the agricultural sector doesn't produce enough food, it will be a shortage of food to mankind, so it is highly profitable business one should be engaged on.

$1000 is not a huge amount of money neither will I say it very small for average man. We are from different locations.witj different opportunities, considering your location with $1000 which single business will engage on?.
Well from my point of view I don't think having money alone is good enough for you to start any kind of business because without a very good business plan, the money is going to end up being wasted on something that you didn't plan well and it's all going to end up being a failure.

$1000 into my offline business, expanding my store room for agricultural produces with such fund will go a long way. It will enable me to buy equipments to help preserve some of the farm produces to stay healthy and bring me continuous sales.

I can't talk of another country, however, in my home country, you cannot even start street cart food business with $1K
If you start a small business, then $ 1000 for it Because the more money you invest in business, the more you benefit.Hey, if you want to start a small business from $ 1000, then you should have a good location for this and now you should have complete experience about the business you are starting.

If I were given the privilege of being given this $1000, I will invest it into trading the cryptocurrencies market. Not to invest and hold, no, but in daily trading the market for profits

To be frank with you, this $1000 isn't going to really do so much in setting up a business. But it can rather be invested in cryptocurrency like the bitcoin and hold for a long term to yield very good profit for me to cash out

To be frank with you, this $1000 isn't going to really do so much in setting up a business. But it can rather be invested in cryptocurrency like the bitcoin and hold for a long term to yield very good profit for me to cash out
It depends on the nature of business, you should also note that not everyone has the mind to invest in Crypto currencies as we can see how volatile it is.

$1000 is not a huge amount of money neither will I say it very small for average man. We are from different locations.witj different opportunities, considering your location with $1000 which single business will engage on?.
In my country here, that amount is equivalent to half a million but that's doesn't mean its a while lots of money anyways because things are expensive this days that even a million can be spent within a week...

In my country here, that amount is equivalent to half a million but that's doesn't mean its a while lots of money anyways because things are expensive this days that even a million can be spent within a week...
You are right, low income countries are seriously gulped with inflation such that their Currencies has lost value. $1000 will be used for a medium business type.

Considering my location and the value of my currency it is not something much to say it can start a vibrant business but it can be at least for hawking that purchase or buying and selling of local vegetables in the local market if not is not enough to say.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds