Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

A profitable business with little or no investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a lot of profitable businesses in which anyone can venture into and make lots of money. Affiliate marketing is my number one.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think that if you already have the website you don't have to make some kind of investment in affiliate marketing, I say I think because I'm not sure. Have you had the opportunity to work with affiliate marketing and have you invested?

Just like in my country, no matter how much money you think you earn, it is not enough to cover daily expenses, in view of the high cost of living. That's why I continue to work on the Internet, and try to make more profit to cover my expenses.
I can imagine my dear friend, in every country in the world that exists, there is almost always this problem.
However, if you are able to earn US dollars $ on internet and exchange them into your local currency Bs.S, shouldn't you still have some advantage?

I can imagine my dear friend, in every country in the world that exists, there is almost always this problem.
However, if you are able to earn US dollars $ on internet and exchange them into your local currency Bs.S, shouldn't you still have some advantage?
Yes, that's why I keep my earned dollars online, in my Airtm account, and thanks to that I manage to stabilize myself financially. Because if we talk about my offline earnings they are quite low.

Yes, that's why I keep my earned dollars online, in my Airtm account, and thanks to that I manage to stabilize myself financially. Because if we talk about my offline earnings they are quite low.
I understand, finding work that pays at least decently offline, today more than ever is really difficult. Moreover, in these last two years, the situation has definitely worsened with the coronavirus pandemic!

If you have skills and if you can sell your own skills, there is no risk at all. Let say, you can write. You establish writing service business. Since you do not have anyone to pay, everything you receive from clients will be yours.

To be factual, when it comes to pushing traffic, building advertisement, these things cost money, and the better you spend the better the result you see

I have never submitted any affiliate link to any blog or site. However, I think the blogs and websites do charge a fixed price for advertising your link. No one advertises anything for free.

I understand, finding work that pays at least decently offline, today more than ever is really difficult. Moreover, in these last two years, the situation has definitely worsened with the coronavirus pandemic!
If you have not taken care of your job (offline), it is currently difficult to get one that meets your financial needs. I have that job and it is stable, I used to earn very well, but now with the devaluation it has become very poor.

A business that needs little or no investment well as for me i think it is not easy to find a business that needs little or little investment

I have never submitted any affiliate link to any blog or site. However, I think the blogs and websites do charge a fixed price for advertising your link. No one advertises anything for free.
You make money in running a business right, si why not pay a little to people who have made advertising business to potential clients their own business.

A business that needs little or no investment well as for me i think it is not easy to find a business that needs little or little investment
In the topic I left some of them, where you don't need much investment to get started. It depends on your tastes or skills, to undertake in one of them or in others that you can get online or offline.

If you have not taken care of your job (offline), it is currently difficult to get one that meets your financial needs. I have that job and it is stable, I used to earn very well, but now with the devaluation it has become very poor.
Yes, I can imagine. I believe that even those who have had the much desired permanent job for years, however, today still have some problems given by economic inflation (salaries always the same, but the cost of living increased too much).
Therefore, even worse is going now certainly for people like us two, who do not have a steady job, in these really hard times for all of humanity.

Yes, I can imagine. I believe that even those who have had the much desired permanent job for years, however, today still have some problems given by economic inflation (salaries always the same, but the cost of living increased too much).
Therefore, even worse is going now certainly for people like us two, who do not have a steady job, in these really hard times for all of humanity.
That is correct, and I understand that the situation of the high cost of living is becoming generalized in many countries, which is regrettable and worrisome. We must find a way to increase profits and prevent inflation from sweeping us away.

You make money in running a business right, si why not pay a little to people who have made advertising business to potential clients their own business.

Yes, it is a good idea to place your affilaite links on other's site. However, the owner of a website with a lots of traffic will most likely put his or her own affiliate links to get benefitted the most and earn the whole commission.

That is correct, and I understand that the situation of the high cost of living is becoming generalized in many countries, which is regrettable and worrisome. We must find a way to increase profits and prevent inflation from sweeping us away.
I see. After all, we can only do the best for us, to try to live in a most dignified way. But unfortunately none of us anyway have the opportunity to change many unfair economic parameters that every country in the world has.

You can start phone repairing if you have a capital of 20k and it will rise rapidly mean to say 20k without the rent oo , just the tools

Faucets are good too. If one has the patience and the ability to get active referrals, a lot of money can be made this way. If one can hold the accumulated earnings for a while as it appreciates in value, that's even better.

With any type of business, it will require some pay. All of what OP mentions requires some capital to get into. You need supplies for a lot of them or advertising for some. Some may be pretty cheap though, and some may not cost anything, but sometimes there's other aspects you have to pay for it to work. Like advertising and all that.

Yes, it is a good idea to place your affilaite links on other's site. However, the owner of a website with a lots of traffic will most likely put his or her own affiliate links to get benefitted the most and earn the whole commission.
Wait, I don't quite get do you mean the owner of the business or the owner of the website itself i in any case that should not be accepted since payment is involved

I see. After all, we can only do the best for us, to try to live in a most dignified way. But unfortunately none of us anyway have the opportunity to change many unfair economic parameters that every country in the world has.
You are absolutely right, it is up to us to fight and seek improvements for ourselves and our environment. The things we can't change, we leave to those who can and take the time to do so. In the meantime keep on living to improve every day.

There are many businesses that you can start, without the need of a large capital. I was researching and got more than 100 of them, where they explain how you can achieve success from scratch.
In Bizdustry we have touched on different topics related to these businesses, among which are:

o Digital content creation services
o Affiliate marketing
o Content translation services
o Being an intermediary for a wholesaler
o Selling products on social networks
o Selling digital products on the Internet
o Product customization on the Internet
o Selling local handmade products in your web store
o Web design service for small businesses
o Teaching foreign languages
o Cryptocurrencies
o Food businesses
o Home hairdressers and barbershops
o Real estate agent

What other suggestions can you add, for those people who don't find good options?
Barbershop requires capital, crypto currency requires capital,I really dig the content translation gig and also being an intermediary for estate developers and buyers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds