Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

A profitable business with little or no investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can be a middleman in selling gift cards. All you have to do is to collect the buyer and sellers together then you make commission from the transaction between two of them.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes there are several businesses one can start with little capital but the truth is you will most likely need more money to finance your business as business always requires funds.
I completely agree with you that there are a lot of businesses that one can start up without capital and one of these businesses the Business of drop-shipping whereby you will just need to wrestling a manufacturer's product for them without having to invest anything into the business.

Of course, if a better job offer comes your way, it will be better for you, but in the meantime you should keep your job and benefit from your earnings.

I am glad to have contributed something to your knowledge, we are here to help each other and there is a lot of material for that. We should only dedicate ourselves to read and learn from the most experienced.

That's true, that's why I put with little or no investment, since for the most part even a little capital is necessary.
That is really good I never noticed with little or no investment as there is no business that you want to establish that won't need capital no matter how small it is.

Those are very good options you have there. They are indeed businesses that can be started with little or no capital. Content creation is one of the best one for me as I love writing articles and earning from them. I would also love to get into food businesses offline.
Excellent, I love to know that you have the opportunity to write articles, as this generates good earnings, and if you enter the world of food at the end of the month, you will get a good amount to add to your wallet.
In fact, but you also count that to this money, you add about € 300, which I already take as a disability pension.
Well, even with a total of € 900, in Italy, it would still not be a very relevant sum in proportion to the cost of living, this is to be said. But nevertheless it could at least anyway allow me to be able to be more or less autonomous in life as well.
I had forgotten about the pension supplement, with that amount of money in my country, I could live comfortably and without so many worries!
You had done a good job by your investigation but their is no way you can start a business without investment at least little investment must be involved ,all the business you listed above involved investment just that you can start it with little investment.
I respect your opinion, however I still think that working as a real estate agent does not require any economic investment, only knowledge and good contacts, since in my short experience in it, I did not have to invest, only receive profits!

I respect your opinion, however I still think that working as a real estate agent does not require any economic investment, only knowledge and good contacts, since in my short experience in it, I did not have to invest, only receive profits!
Actually have a point to an extent if one is working at the real estate agents all you just need to do is see your time and knowledge just like you said no to an extent you may needs to commit little amount of money in the form of data to give you an access to informations on how to reach your clients another means this form of work or business actually come with little to no investment.

Actually have a point to an extent if one is working at the real estate agents all you just need to do is see your time and knowledge just like you said no to an extent you may needs to commit little amount of money in the form of data to give you an access to informations on how to reach your clients another means this form of work or business actually come with little to no investment.
Of course, if you do not have knowledge you will have to acquire it, either through the internet (data) or offline with experienced people who can give you good advice. In my country there are free workshops related to real estate, where real estate agents are included.

Of course, if you do not have knowledge you will have to acquire it, either through the internet (data) or offline with experienced people who can give you good advice. In my country there are free workshops related to real estate, where real estate agents are included.
It is good that they offer free real estate workshop though most companies that do that l always have their motive which is for them to recruit new estate agents that work for them while they work for their own commission

It is good that they offer free real estate workshop though most companies that do that l always have their motive which is for them to recruit new estate agents that work for them while they work for their own commission
These workshops are given by governmental entities, with the purpose of updating real estate agents and instructing new ones. This is thanks to the efforts of the Ministry of Labor.

Although, the list you have shared is something I agree with but the smaller your investment the smaller your reward, if you invest little in like say crypto, you would earn little

Excellent, I love to know that you have the opportunity to write articles, as this generates good earnings, and if you enter the world of food at the end of the month, you will get a good amount to add to your wallet.

I had forgotten about the pension supplement, with that amount of money in my country, I could live comfortably and without so many worries!

Yes, as you've said this in your country where if I'm not wrong, you're using the Bolívar Venezuelano.
So the EUR ->VEF exchange rate, would certainly be very advantageous for you.
But in Italy it is not really this way, but anyway as I said this amount of €900, would already be a enough reasonable sum for me here.

It is also possible you invest in cryptocurrency little amount and get huge profit from it if you are lucky to invest in fantastic projects and you are patient.

It is also possible you invest in cryptocurrency little amount and get huge profit from it if you are lucky to invest in fantastic projects and you are patient.
Naturally you shouldn't be lucky to invest in fantastic projects but you should do your own diligent research to understand the type of cryptocurrency you are investing on that they are good..

Naturally you shouldn't be lucky to invest in fantastic projects but you should do your own diligent research to understand the type of cryptocurrency you are investing on that they are good..
Shitcoins Investment are mostly on luck because some don't even have better road map nor use case yet people make good money from them.

Shitcoins Investment are mostly on luck because some don't even have better road map nor use case yet people make good money from them.
Yes that is true but there are some that even have a little possibility of being real but most of them will end up being rugpull at any time, it is just a matter of luck as you said.

Write your reply... a little profit with out investment yes there are those platform is just that is not that viral any where so all you have to do is to check out for these platforms and move on

When I want to invest on shitcoins i usually shave the believe that they have similar properties like hyips to an extent though you can still control your Investments but one should not just invest amount you cannot afford to lose in shit coins.

Although, the list you have shared is something I agree with but the smaller your investment the smaller your reward, if you invest little in like say crypto, you would earn little
It is true, if I invest little in cryptocurrencies the return will be low. That is relative because when you have large capital to invest, the profits would be higher.
Yes, as you've said this in your country where if I'm not wrong, you're using the Bolívar Venezuelano.
So the EUR ->VEF exchange rate, would certainly be very advantageous for you.
But in Italy it is not really this way, but anyway as I said this amount of €900, would already be a enough reasonable sum for me here.
Of course, the change to bolivars would be great in my country, but according to the cost of living in your country the amount is lower. Anyway, it is very good that you have these profits.

Money is needed for any business to be start up and get established and with it it will be difficult and been on forums is not business i would have suggest it.

When you are looking for a reputable business that you do not have to read so much in terms of capital then you should consider internet and completely online based businesses.

It is true, if I invest little in cryptocurrencies the return will be low. That is relative because when you have large capital to invest, the profits would be higher.

Of course, the change to bolivars would be great in my country, but according to the cost of living in your country the amount is lower. Anyway, it is very good that you have these profits.
And also if you invest high in crypto currency and there is a shortfall or a dip you loose more, that's why whales always like the pump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds