Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

A profitable business with little or no investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think affiliate marketing is a really great way to start a business without spending much money. You can use your website or someone's else's website to promote affiliate products and earn a really great amount of money online.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think affiliate marketing is a really great way to start a business without spending much money. You can use your website or someone's else's website to promote affiliate products and earn a really great amount of money online.
Lets talk about successful business here,do you know why am saying so if you are into affiliate marketing I beleive you need to spend some money on traffic if you want to make more sales,so its require some money as well,the only business you can start without much money is forex trading which you can leverage to increase your margine

You had done a good job by your investigation but their is no way you can start a business without investment at least little investment must be involved ,all the business you listed above involved investment just that you can start it with little investment.
1 profitable business with little or no investment is paid to post sites with this business you can make a lot of money without any investment.

It is true, if I invest little in cryptocurrencies the return will be low. That is relative because when you have large capital to invest, the profits would be higher.

Of course, the change to bolivars would be great in my country, but according to the cost of living in your country the amount is lower. Anyway, it is very good that you have these profits.
Indeed dear friend. As I told you, this is the problem of Italy and almost all the countries of the European Union that using €uro as currency. Unfortunately, there is no a very fair proportion between income and cost of living.
However anyone here who does something and earn also little money, is anyway always something good.

Most profitable business will really need you to invest a certain amount of money even as little as ,in any business you are interested to do it is advisable to get a certain amount of capital that you will need.

I think that if you already have the website you don't have to make some kind of investment in affiliate marketing, I say I think because I'm not sure. Have you had the opportunity to work with affiliate marketing and have you invested?
Indeed dear friend. As I told you, this is the problem of Italy and almost all the countries of the European Union that using €uro as currency. Unfortunately, there is no a very fair proportion between income and cost of living.
However anyone here who does something and earn also little money, is anyway always something good.
Just like in my country, no matter how much money you think you earn, it is not enough to cover daily expenses, in view of the high cost of living. That's why I continue to work on the Internet, and try to make more profit to cover my expenses.

There is no business that doesn't require investments of any form..it could be time investment or monetary investment. Businesses like barbing and hairdressing requires little investment at least to buy the clippers,combs,hair dryer and other necessary things needed to run the business. Digital content marketing will require the purchase of laptops and even some applications needed for the smooth running of the business. Web design will require some softwares also and they have to be purchased.

If one is able to participate in a number of legit airdrops, you will definitely make some fortune as regards holding a lot of coins with great value, here you can sell the coins when their values rise

You are right, and l am doing one right now, which is freelancing. I get to spend money on data and adverts to scale through and the cost is affordable and flexible. However, l don't believe that there are businesses one can start WITHOUT capital.

The affiliate marketing business is a cheap business to start the only thing is that with time you might have to spend a lot of money on advertisement

When you don't have money or skills to earn online then i recommend you joining paid to post forums and start earning small while you are learning how to earn online.

When you don't have money or skills to earn online then i recommend you joining paid to post forums and start earning small while you are learning how to earn online.
Good advice, you can earn from there and still learn one or two things, you could even save up from there to startup something. Like most of my online earnings was used on other investments.

Yeah. These are good ways of making lots of money. I have only tried a few and I'm making some money but not that enough for now. I want to test marketing affiliates after acquiring some knowledge.

The affiliate marketing business is a cheap business to start the only thing is that with time you might have to spend a lot of money on advertisement

Yes, you may need to spend money, but you can promote your links at a low price on websites that have a good traffic and you may also use affiliate programs to promote your product at a low price.

To earn truly and massively in business, you must invest even if its a little, without regards to whether the business is online or offline. Except in PTC forums like bizdustry and tendri where you are paid to comment, however this require a lot of dedication and the effort is not usually worth it because there was little investment. In general money is needed to make more money. Although there are investments one can venture in with little investment, most of which are online and might OE might not take,a,lot of time to earn returns.

For me it would be food business that can be started with a very minimal capital. Those neighbors who lost their job in the lockdown resorted to cooking and selling food. Their capital is $10 and at the end of the day their total cash is $15 to $18. In a matter of 2 days they can keep their capital and continue operating with the use of the profits.
I definitely agree with you that food sales business is a very lucrative business and it does not take so much capital to start it up and one thing is that people will always eat so the business would always make sales especially when your food is delicious.

Yes, you may need to spend money, but you can promote your links at a low price on websites that have a good traffic and you may also use affiliate programs to promote your product at a low price.
To be factual, when it comes to pushing traffic, building advertisement, these things cost money, and the better you spend the better the result you see

You are right, and l am doing one right now, which is freelancing. I get to spend money on data and adverts to scale through and the cost is affordable and flexible. However, l don't believe that there are businesses one can start WITHOUT capital.
As long as you can make a profit with little investment like the one you describe, I think you can start saving to multiply your capital. The important thing is to start the business and aim to succeed!

You can start training collectibles near very cheap and it comes with a lot of profit. You can also sell seasonal goods for instance you can start selling umbrella during the rainy season.

You can start training collectibles near very cheap and it comes with a lot of profit. You can also sell seasonal goods for instance you can start selling umbrella during the rainy season.
Yes, I believe that with a small investment you can buy umbrellas in bulk and sell them in the rainy season. In my country umbrella sellers make big profits with little capital.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds