Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

A profitable business with little or no investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are lots of profitable businesses with little or no investment. One of these is the sales of fast food. The fast food business requires a very little investment and if managed properly, it'll give you a high yield of return

Advertisement Placeholder
And also if you invest high in crypto currency and there is a shortfall or a dip you loose more, that's why whales always like the pump.
1 profitable business with little or no investment is investing in cryptocurrency or actually if you are investing in a paid to post site you need me investment you make a lot of money.

If you want a business that you are going to invest a little amount of money or no money at all then you should definitely consider learning a digital skill.

I don't know of any profitable business that can be done without capital because all the things need capital especially if you're thinking of succeeding, you will use money to get what they want.
Well as for me I think drop shipping business is one of those business that does not require much money or little or no money at all for you to start it up because you are not selling your product but you are helping companies to sell their products as a commission.

Thanks for the information you supply, but seriously these days I am finding it difficult to find a good online business with little or no investment, they are all demanding for money

Barbershop requires capital, crypto currency requires capital,I really dig the content translation gig and also being an intermediary for estate developers and buyers
In the thread I commented that it is not necessary a great capital, in the cases that I mentioned there is the real estate agent, barber shop, etc. I like the content translator, but the one that attracts me the most is the real estate agent.
Thanks for the information you supply, but seriously these days I am finding it difficult to find a good online business with little or no investment, they are all demanding for money
With skills, I understand that you can offer your services on fiverr without any investment, however I cannot confirm this as I am not on the site.
There are lots of profitable businesses with little or no investment. One of these is the sales of fast food. The fast food business requires a very little investment and if managed properly, it'll give you a high yield of return
It is true, you can start with little investment and go far as long as you know how to manage it and people like the food.

1 profitable business with little or no investment is investing in cryptocurrency or actually if you are investing in a paid to post site you need me investment you make a lot of money.
Truth is the more you invest in crypto currency the more profit you make, so starting crypto investment or trading might not be very lucrative after all.

It depends on the knowledge and and understanding of the business owner about how to run a successful business. Some people start small.

Forex trading, although you have mentioned it all, this are currently online business one can make money... in addition blogging, vlogging....
Working on internet is very profitable so I can also do on internet one money I also suggest you to do this there are many people also work on internet to earn money

Forex trading, although you have mentioned it all, this are currently online business one can make money... in addition blogging, vlogging....
In gunning for bloging or vlogging as an alternative means for making money with little or no Investment,one really need to know that there is a lot of work and dedication that one need to be prepared for when going into this field

There are lots of businesses that you can start with little or no investment. Businesses such as fast food. Such as risky burger. To set up a risky burger business requires a very small amount of money and it'll yield a great result

It is true that I did not include it, but I did not forget it, since the idea is that other members contribute ideas, as in your case you add forum and gpt sites. This way we interact and other members get to learn from our knowledge and experiences.
Now anyone can start their own business if you have some investment Apart from this, if you do not have any investment, then if you have any good knowledge or experience and working skills then you can easily make money.such as online marketing,And apart from this, there are many such works that you can start without money and earn profits.

Now anyone can start their own business if you have some investment Apart from this, if you do not have any investment, then if you have any good knowledge or experience and working skills then you can easily make money.such as online marketing,And apart from this, there are many such works that you can start without money and earn profits.
As you describe, by having knowledge and skills, these can be offered and earned for them. I think the most important thing is the decision making, where we set the goal and strive to achieve it, either with this or with little investment in another business.

there are several businesses in which you can venture into with little amount of money and definitely succeed in it provided you are focused enough and have the knowledge of how it works.

There are lots of businesses that you can start with little or no investment. Businesses such as fast food. Such as risky burger. To set up a risky burger business requires a very small amount of money and it'll yield a great result
With the sale of hamburgers the investment is minimal, you only need to have a good presentation and good taste, as it is in high demand and competition can be high. My nephew was selling hamburgers and did very well, it is a great business.

If I may ask which one is risky burger again. I know burger to be like peanut or chin but risky makes it looks like something have never heard of..

You are absolutely right, it is up to us to fight and seek improvements for ourselves and our environment. The things we can't change, we leave to those who can and take the time to do so. In the meantime keep on living to improve every day.
Yes. Indeed. You see, in my case, I have spent too many years of my life stationary, inactive, and taking only that meager disability allowance (€ 297 / month). But now I'm tired of doing nothing, also because, after all, this only leads to a monotonous life!
Now I have something to do as a motorcycle rider. But I could only stop working there, just in case of another better job offer. But it's clear that I will certainly not stop performing this job just to stay at home like I have done until now!
This because, although at my grown age, I believe represents a step forward in my life.

Yes, I believe that with a small investment you can buy umbrellas in bulk and sell them in the rainy season. In my country umbrella sellers make big profits with little capital.
1 profitable business with little or no investment is working in a platform or a paid to post site on this site you don't really need any investment.

There are many businesses that you can start, without the need of a large capital. I was researching and got more than 100 of them, where they explain how you can achieve success from scratch.
In Bizdustry we have touched on different topics related to these businesses, among which are:

o Digital content creation services
o Affiliate marketing
o Content translation services
o Being an intermediary for a wholesaler
o Selling products on social networks
o Selling digital products on the Internet
o Product customization on the Internet
o Selling local handmade products in your web store
o Web design service for small businesses
o Teaching foreign languages
o Cryptocurrencies
o Food businesses
o Home hairdressers and barbershops
o Real estate agent

What other suggestions can you add, for those people who don't find good options?
I think Digital content creation services goes a very long way helping and it's quite easy to learn online and also mostly fast to get jobs online that one could make cool cash from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds