Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

A profitable business with little or no investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I remember it clearly and I'm glad you are really doing well, as the benefits apart from the cost per delivery is good. I hope you stay with it so that you can help yourself and bring something back home, I wish you success!
Indeed my friend. Even if for now I consider this as a precarious job, nevertheless it always gives me something.
Obviously this does not exclude that if I had to find something better with more certainties, obviously no offer I would refuse.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many businesses that you can start, without the need of a large capital. I was researching and got more than 100 of them, where they explain how you can achieve success from scratch.
In Bizdustry we have touched on different topics related to these businesses, among which are:

o Digital content creation services
o Affiliate marketing
o Content translation services
o Being an intermediary for a wholesaler
o Selling products on social networks
o Selling digital products on the Internet
o Product customization on the Internet
o Selling local handmade products in your web store
o Web design service for small businesses
o Teaching foreign languages
o Cryptocurrencies
o Food businesses
o Home hairdressers and barbershops
o Real estate agent

What other suggestions can you add, for those people who don't find good options?
You have done well listing all this, because this forum has really open my eyes to so many opportunities and also help me to increase my financial life, I have also learnt a lot from this forum, I don't think I have any additional suggestion for now

This is interesting, as I didn't know about the freebie, can you expand your knowledge? Now with respect to content creation, you are absolutely right, it is a way to generate profits without investment.
Just some profitable business with little or no capital one of these kind of business about you can n he is paid to post site you earn daily for anything you comment.

I don't know of any profitable business that can be done without capital because all the things need capital especially if you're thinking of succeeding, you will use money to get what they want.

Well, as in my case, the job I am currently doing is that of the Rider. Delivery of food and drinks by own vehicle, be it bicycle or motorcycle (I use a motorcycle).
This has recently been very much in force, as unfortunately due to the coronavirus pandemic that has suggested many people not to go out, many in fact preferred to have their food delivered to their homes.
I admit, the earning is not much, the hourly wage here in Italy is € 7.5 / hour, net of tax deductions. However, there are also bonuses for the number of completed deliveries (€ 0.25 each) and fuel refund for the kilometers traveled by working (€ 0.15 / kilometer).

You should remember that, dear @Sariana23 when I told you about this approximately two months ago. And then I am very glad to perform this job. (y) (y)
Congratulations to you. It's so nice to know your story about being a rider who delivers food and drinks. I am glad to know that you let @Sariana23 know that in two months time you are going to perform this job.

Is better I get a little little profit than for me to invest because sometimes to some investors complain about scammers so I prefer profiting little than not having

Congratulations to you. It's so nice to know your story about being a rider who delivers food and drinks. I am glad to know that you let @Sariana23 know that in two months time you are going to perform this job.
I see. My earnings for the month of July, including 44 hours worked, was € 389.65, including fuel refund.
But for the month of August, however, I should definitely do better.
Thank you.

You have listed profitable businesses that people can do but some of the businesses can not be done without having money to establish it no matter how small the money.

I rather profit a little than to invest in some investment platforms Because a lot of people are complaining about some investments

Indeed my friend. Even if for now I consider this as a precarious job, nevertheless it always gives me something.
Obviously this does not exclude that if I had to find something better with more certainties, obviously no offer I would refuse.
Of course, if a better job offer comes your way, it will be better for you, but in the meantime you should keep your job and benefit from your earnings.

You have done well listing all this, because this forum has really open my eyes to so many opportunities and also help me to increase my financial life, I have also learnt a lot from this forum, I don't think I have any additional suggestion for now
I am glad to have contributed something to your knowledge, we are here to help each other and there is a lot of material for that. We should only dedicate ourselves to read and learn from the most experienced.
You have listed profitable businesses that people can do but some of the businesses can not be done without having money to establish it no matter how small the money.
That's true, that's why I put with little or no investment, since for the most part even a little capital is necessary.

Of course, if a better job offer comes your way, it will be better for you, but in the meantime you should keep your job and benefit from your earnings.

I am glad to have contributed something to your knowledge, we are here to help each other and there is a lot of material for that. We should only dedicate ourselves to read and learn from the most experienced.

That's true, that's why I put with little or no investment, since for the most part even a little capital is necessary.
Indeed my dear friend. Speaking about my earnings for the month of August, for now I have calculated that I have reached around 500 €. There are still five full days to go until the end of the month, so I can improve further.

Indeed my dear friend. Speaking about my earnings for the month of August, for now I have calculated that I have reached around 500 €. There are still five full days to go until the end of the month, so I can improve further.
I think it is a good amount, although it also depends on the cost of living in Italy. But it is still better to receive that amount, than nothing at all, I hope you keep improving and that way you will be more relaxed.

There are many businesses you can start with little or no investment little like selligh of drinks and grow it or buying and holding of coins to sell when price get high.

Those are very good options you have there. They are indeed businesses that can be started with little or no capital. Content creation is one of the best one for me as I love writing articles and earning from them. I would also love to get into food businesses offline.

1 profitable business with little or no investment is definitely working in online site with this week and not even invest any money or invest a little and make a lot of profit.
This is one clear example of an online earning activity with no investment whatsoever on your part other than your data and time to give yourself to working on this online platforms as said

I think it is a good amount, although it also depends on the cost of living in Italy. But it is still better to receive that amount, than nothing at all, I hope you keep improving and that way you will be more relaxed.
In fact, but you also count that to this money, you add about € 300, which I already take as a disability pension.
Well, even with a total of € 900, in Italy, it would still not be a very relevant sum in proportion to the cost of living, this is to be said. But nevertheless it could at least anyway allow me to be able to be more or less autonomous in life as well.

In fact, but you also count that to this money, you add about € 300, which I already take as a disability pension.
Well, even with a total of € 900, in Italy, it would still not be a very relevant sum in proportion to the cost of living, this is to be said. But nevertheless it could at least anyway allow me to be able to be more or less autonomous in life as well.
1 profitable business with little or no investment is working in a page to post site you don't need to invest any of your money you just need your time to make money through this site.

1 profitable business with little or no investment is working in a page to post site you don't need to invest any of your money you just need your time to make money through this site.
Indeed. In fact, I talked about a job I'm currently performing. However, I have enough time to make money even through this site.
Thank you.

You are right paid to post forum is one of the way to make money online without any investment infact,it is the easy way to make money without any issue so you dont need to invest any amount of money here but if you have money there is nothing wrong with doing just that with some hyip site or invest in forex

You had done a good job by your investigation but their is no way you can start a business without investment at least little investment must be involved ,all the business you listed above involved investment just that you can start it with little investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds