Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

A profitable business with little or no investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please share a business that would only take my time and knowledge, I don't think I know of any, all business need funds, money is the bloodline of any business.
I have already described in another publication referring to the real estate agent business. In this type of business you only need knowledge and availability of time, if there are any expenses incurred they will be covered by the owner, buyer or tenant.

Advertisement Placeholder
Getting to work in a paid to post forum is an added advantage , not to talk of working on three forum site, but it somehow stressful to make $3 on three sites daily, I spent almost 6hours one just forum site before I can earn $1.
Yeah this is true because the pay is low so you must make many comments before you earn a $1 in day or you can only be able to make it in two day if you are not hardworking.

There are many businesses that you can start, without the need of a large capital. I was researching and got more than 100 of them, where they explain how you can achieve success from scratch.
In Bizdustry we have touched on different topics related to these businesses, among which are:

o Digital content creation services
o Affiliate marketing
o Content translation services
o Being an intermediary for a wholesaler
o Selling products on social networks
o Selling digital products on the Internet
o Product customization on the Internet
o Selling local handmade products in your web store
o Web design service for small businesses
o Teaching foreign languages
o Cryptocurrencies
o Food businesses
o Home hairdressers and barbershops
o Real estate agent

What other suggestions can you add, for those people who don't find good options?
It's good to see you included in your list about cryptocurrency. This is what I also recently found out that I can earn through cryptocurrency trading. Although I know that in cryptocurrency, you can also earn through staking, I go first to trading because I will need bigger amount in staking.

It's good to see you included in your list about cryptocurrency. This is what I also recently found out that I can earn through cryptocurrency trading. Although I know that in cryptocurrency, you can also earn through staking, I go first to trading because I will need bigger amount in staking.
Of course, and there are many others, but I did not add them all waiting to see the opinions of members. You can earn through cryptocurrency trading, although there are chances of loss, if you are patient and invest at the right time, great rewards are sure to come.

For me it would be food business that can be started with a very minimal capital. Those neighbors who lost their job in the lockdown resorted to cooking and selling food. Their capital is $10 and at the end of the day their total cash is $15 to $18. In a matter of 2 days they can keep their capital and continue operating with the use of the profits.

If you sell service, you do not have to invest in building your business. Let say you are a graphic artist, you sell your graphic design through facebook or instagram which are free platforms.

I have already described in another publication referring to the real estate agent business. In this type of business you only need knowledge and availability of time, if there are any expenses incurred they will be covered by the owner, buyer or tenant.
And to start is completely free? You would not need to pay fees like connections fee or traveling or transport fees and so on..

Someone suggested the laundry and dry cleaning business model. I think that also is a very good plan of business for someone with love for the business type. It doesn't require too much of capital to start it up as well
Hmm... but i think its stressful unless the mechanism used are high tech enough to do the cleaning and the laundering. Most people of this business only have dry cleaner not the laundering machine...

Forming a partnership with a local business is actually a very good idea because they already have established a customer base and as a result you will already be off to a running start. I think it is just is a matter of trying to get involved with the right business.
We have some business that are profitable with little or no investment when you are a real estate agent you don't need to invest anything but you make 10% of every building or property transaction that you make.

We have some business that are profitable with little or no investment when you are a real estate agent you don't need to invest anything but you make 10% of every building or property transaction that you make.
Being a real estate agent is a actually a very good business to get into and if you are able to have good marketing skills you are able to make a pretty sizable amount and you don't need to invest anything. However I think that there's a lot of risks when it comes to this business especially from a safety standpoint.

If you're looking for a business when you are not going to spend so much in terms of money then you should learn a skill and then freelance it as there are so many free resources on the internet today.

The sales of digital products via the internet is one good way to make some money too.on the net. Digital products you think you can readily sell like books in PDFs and others digital products

For me it would be food business that can be started with a very minimal capital. Those neighbors who lost their job in the lockdown resorted to cooking and selling food. Their capital is $10 and at the end of the day their total cash is $15 to $18. In a matter of 2 days they can keep their capital and continue operating with the use of the profits.
You are absolutely right @Alexandoy , this is an insignificant $10 capital to start selling food, it can be on demand and home delivery. This way you can increase the cost for delivery and increase profits.
If you sell service, you do not have to invest in building your business. Let say you are a graphic artist, you sell your graphic design through facebook or instagram which are free platforms.
Of course, the sale of services that are in itself the skills online, it is very easy to obtain economic income without investing capital, just in the data.
And to start is completely free? You would not need to pay fees like connections fee or traveling or transport fees and so on..
I think that the payment of transport as you describe is negligible, so I do not see it as an investment. And in my particular case, I don't spend money on connection data.

Well, as in my case, the job I am currently doing is that of the Rider. Delivery of food and drinks by own vehicle, be it bicycle or motorcycle (I use a motorcycle).
This has recently been very much in force, as unfortunately due to the coronavirus pandemic that has suggested many people not to go out, many in fact preferred to have their food delivered to their homes.
I admit, the earning is not much, the hourly wage here in Italy is € 7.5 / hour, net of tax deductions. However, there are also bonuses for the number of completed deliveries (€ 0.25 each) and fuel refund for the kilometers traveled by working (€ 0.15 / kilometer).

You should remember that, dear @Sariana23 when I told you about this approximately two months ago. And then I am very glad to perform this job. (y) (y)

Please share a business that would only take my time and knowledge, I don't think I know of any, all business need funds, money is the bloodline of any business.
Their most little business rates capital but you can be able to make little profit from it one example is working in a page to post site you don't really need to invest any money but you make income.

Well, as in my case, the job I am currently doing is that of the Rider. Delivery of food and drinks by own vehicle, be it bicycle or motorcycle (I use a motorcycle).
This has recently been very much in force, as unfortunately due to the coronavirus pandemic that has suggested many people not to go out, many in fact preferred to have their food delivered to their homes.
I admit, the earning is not much, the hourly wage here in Italy is € 7.5 / hour, net of tax deductions. However, there are also bonuses for the number of completed deliveries (€ 0.25 each) and fuel refund for the kilometers traveled by working (€ 0.15 / kilometer).

You should remember that, dear @Sariana23 when I told you about this approximately two months ago. And then I am very glad to perform this job. (y) (y)
Yes, I remember it clearly and I'm glad you are really doing well, as the benefits apart from the cost per delivery is good. I hope you stay with it so that you can help yourself and bring something back home, I wish you success!

There are lots of businesses that one can start with little investment. Business such as snacks making. You can start making snacks with a little money and you keep on improving each day

There are lots of businesses that one can start with little investment. Business such as snacks making. You can start making snacks with a little money and you keep on improving each day
This is interesting, but I'm really curious since I've read it many times, explain to me about the sandwiches, what they are made of and what they contain. If you say that you can start with little capital, I think it is a good option to learn.

Free lancing is one of such because you don't invest much in it except your time and perhaps a little upgrade payment for easier job recruitment. Another one is content creation

Free lancing is one of such because you don't invest much in it except your time and perhaps a little upgrade payment for easier job recruitment. Another one is content creation
This is interesting, as I didn't know about the freebie, can you expand your knowledge? Now with respect to content creation, you are absolutely right, it is a way to generate profits without investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds