Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

A profitable business with little or no investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forex trading, although you have mentioned it all, this are currently online business one can make money... in addition blogging, vlogging....
There are many businesses that you can start, without the need of a large capital. I was researching and got more than 100 of them, where they explain how you can achieve success from scratch.
In Bizdustry we have touched on different topics related to these businesses, among which are:

o Digital content creation services
o Affiliate marketing
o Content translation services
o Being an intermediary for a wholesaler
o Selling products on social networks
o Selling digital products on the Internet
o Product customization on the Internet
o Selling local handmade products in your web store
o Web design service for small businesses
o Teaching foreign languages
o Cryptocurrencies
o Food businesses
o Home hairdressers and barbershops
o Real estate agent

What other suggestions can you add, for those people who don't find good options?

Advertisement Placeholder
Forex trading, although you have mentioned it all, this are currently online business one can make money... in addition blogging, vlogging....
Actually I did not mention almost none, as in the topic I mentioned that there are more than 100 with low or no investment, both online and offline. Forex trading, blogging and vlogging are very good to receive good income, but you must be patient and consistent to achieve your goals.

Thank you so much for this particular post, I like it a lot, seem insightful, now to the list you wrote out, I'd rather go for food businesses because it cost less to start and in return it brings massive income. As long as I have the right skills.

I think there is no business without any investment on it, because for your business to grow you need to invest some money on it.

I think you would need to invest a good amount of money into many online products and create a store and conduct business online. I am not sure about how much it would take to start this kind of business, but I am sure that the amount required to start this kind of business would be huge. I think it is a good idea to buy stuff at much low price and sell it on Ebay. You would not need to invest a lot of money.
The good thing about a business like this is that you are actually able to reach a lot of customers and not relevant or restricted to your region. Because you are buying and reselling both you are actually able to promote them online and therefore you can ship them to anyone that may want to pay the shipping fee as well which will still increase or maintain your profit.
[automerge]1628675724[/automerge]
What you leave in your post regarding selling products I love, "if you have a good deal with the supplier, you can actually just buy what you need instead of buying in advance" although it is not a sure thing, as it depends on the communication with the supplier, it would make things much easier in the business.
It does depend on the communication that you have with the supplier that is why it is very important to have a good relationship from the start and you also be willing to negotiate the right terms that are suitable for both Business Ventures. If the supplier also feels like they are benefiting then you are more likely to be successful in your negotiation.

It does depend on the communication that you have with the supplier that is why it is very important to have a good relationship from the start and you also be willing to negotiate the right terms that are suitable for both Business Ventures. If the supplier also feels like they are benefiting then you are more likely to be successful in your negotiation.
I guess that's where the importance of the agreements that are reached lies, in that we both benefit from them. In this way communication will be fluid and effective, which would greatly help anyone venturing into product sales.

The good thing about a business like this is that you are actually able to reach a lot of customers and not relevant or restricted to your region. Because you are buying and reselling both you are actually able to promote them online and therefore you can ship them to anyone that may want to pay the shipping fee as well which will still increase or maintain your profit.
[automerge]1628675724[/automerge]

Yes, but this kind of business requires a good amount of investment. There is no real business I can think of that requires a small amount of investment. Starting a stall in my country requires a person to have at least $1,000 but still the income is not guaranteed. Starting a fruit stall is the only option I can think of.

It is true that a majority of those investment opportunities there do not involve you to invest a lot of money instead just your time to learn a valuable skill.

The business I know that one can start without too much need of investment is affiliate marketing and it's profitable , because there are platform to become affiliate marketer and earn bonus

Someone suggested the laundry and dry cleaning business model. I think that also is a very good plan of business for someone with love for the business type. It doesn't require too much of capital to start it up as well

There are many profitable businesses you can venture into online and offline with little amount of money. Like someone have said laundry business is also lucrative.

Yes, but this kind of business requires a good amount of investment. There is no real business I can think of that requires a small amount of investment. Starting a stall in my country requires a person to have at least $1,000 but still the income is not guaranteed. Starting a fruit stall is the only option I can think of.
I think that if you are looking at creating a business online you can actually start off with a very small capital investment because they are social media platforms that actually provide you with a very good advertising strategy at a very good price. For example you may not even have to pay for advertising and in the products that you are selling.

You have a good title but I don't think the examples of business you listed can be started with little or no funds just like you started. You can't start affiliate marketing with little funds if really you want to make money from the industry
Yeah what you said is correct but you must know how affiliate marketing work before you start it otherwise you will regret it when you see the realities involves.

I guess that's where the importance of the agreements that are reached lies, in that we both benefit from them. In this way communication will be fluid and effective, which would greatly help anyone venturing into product sales.
Also if you are able to reach an agreement and supply I will actually try their best in order to continuously deliver on the product and as a result this will increase the reputation of the business that you have as well.

I think that if you are looking at creating a business online you can actually start off with a very small capital investment because they are social media platforms that actually provide you with a very good advertising strategy at a very good price. For example you may not even have to pay for advertising and in the products that you are selling.

Yes, starting your own website does not and should not require a lots of investments. However, you will not be able to see the rights outright because you would need to promote your website and wait for visitors and this process can take years to complete.

Very true, most times, you don't even have to open a site at the very beginning. You could start with your social medias account and make your sales there.

These are very good avenue to get some earnings,you can also be involve in graphics design for needed clients and also you can go into video editing and get clients that wants to get their work done,this is another way to get some earnings.

Very true, most times, you don't even have to open a site at the very beginning. You could start with your social medias account and make your sales there.
I have tried this in the past and if it's actually been very successful because you are able to reach a community that is specifically geared towards whatever you are selling and especially if a community is already been developed it is easy to advertise on a social Media platform even in the comments.

There are many businesses that you can start, without the need of a large capital. I was researching and got more than 100 of them, where they explain how you can achieve success from scratch.
In Bizdustry we have touched on different topics related to these businesses, among which are:

o Digital content creation services
o Affiliate marketing
o Content translation services
o Being an intermediary for a wholesaler
o Selling products on social networks
o Selling digital products on the Internet
o Product customization on the Internet
o Selling local handmade products in your web store
o Web design service for small businesses
o Teaching foreign languages
o Cryptocurrencies
o Food businesses
o Home hairdressers and barbershops
o Real estate agent

What other suggestions can you add, for those people who don't find good options?
Yes, and selling handmade crafts (and food/goodies) 🍪🍭 in regular stores as well, if you can get local store owners on board. Sure you will have to share part of the cut, but not much. Advertising by WOM (word of mouth) is also good. Wearing 👚 with company logos, business cards, company post cards, small sticker on back of car.🙂

Yes, and selling handmade crafts (and food/goodies) 🍪🍭 in regular stores as well, if you can get local store owners on board. Sure you will have to share part of the cut, but not much. Advertising by WOM (word of mouth) is also good. Wearing 👚 with company logos, business cards, company post cards, small sticker on back of car.🙂
Forming a partnership with a local business is actually a very good idea because they already have established a customer base and as a result you will already be off to a running start. I think it is just is a matter of trying to get involved with the right business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds