Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

A profitable business with little or no investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 profitable business with little or no investment is definitely working in online site with this week and not even invest any money or invest a little and make a lot of profit.
It is true that I did not include it, but I did not forget it, since the idea is that other members contribute ideas, as in your case you add forum and gpt sites. This way we interact and other members get to learn from our knowledge and experiences.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have tried this in the past and if it's actually been very successful because you are able to reach a community that is specifically geared towards whatever you are selling and especially if a community is already been developed it is easy to advertise on a social Media platform even in the comments.
Exactly, like a friend of mine has a huge fan base on social media, he has a lot of followers, when he started his business online he did not even need to promote his post before sales started coming in

Also if you are able to reach an agreement and supply I will actually try their best in order to continuously deliver on the product and as a result this will increase the reputation of the business that you have as well.
I believe that the responsibility that you can have as a seller of online products, one of its columns is precisely the responsibility that you have with the customer. Therefore it is very important to maintain good communication with the distributor and that they are responsible, so you can comply with the constant delivery of the product and create a good reputation.
Yes, and selling handmade crafts (and food/goodies) 🍪🍭 in regular stores as well, if you can get local store owners on board. Sure you will have to share part of the cut, but not much. Advertising by WOM (word of mouth) is also good. Wearing 👚 with company logos, business cards, company post cards, small sticker on back of car.🙂
This is a very good option, "selling handmade crafts (and food/goods) " is excellent, in my country it is marketed very well and successfully for entrepreneurs. I love the suggestion of allying with local trends, as it will surely increase demand and therefore profits.

I believe that the responsibility that you can have as a seller of online products, one of its columns is precisely the responsibility that you have with the customer. Therefore it is very important to maintain good communication with the distributor and that they are responsible, so you can comply with the constant delivery of the product and create a good reputation.
I completely agree with you. The relationship that you have with your supplier is just like the relationship that you will have with your customer, only in that case you would be the customer in question. Personally, I am looking to get into this business in the future.
[automerge]1628925223[/automerge]
Exactly, like a friend of mine has a huge fan base on social media, he has a lot of followers, when he started his business online he did not even need to promote his post before sales started coming in
That is good to see, and it is very helpful to have that. I think that this is a very good way to do affiliate marketing if you already have a large following on social media because that can be quite lucrative to work from home and do.

Last edited:
I completely agree with you. The relationship that you have with your supplier is just like the relationship that you will have with your customer, only in that case you would be the customer in question. Personally, I am looking to get into this business in the future.
When you achieve your goal of becoming a marketer in the future, I am looking forward to reading your experience and advice. It would be very helpful for us members, that we too may want to go deeper in this business.

I don't think it's possible to have a business and get profit from it without investment because it's what you invested that will guarantee you the profit you are looking for.

There are many businesses that you can start, without the need of a large capital. I was researching and got more than 100 of them, where they explain how you can achieve success from scratch.
In Bizdustry we have touched on different topics related to these businesses, among which are:

o Digital content creation services
o Affiliate marketing
o Content translation services
o Being an intermediary for a wholesaler
o Selling products on social networks
o Selling digital products on the Internet
o Product customization on the Internet
o Selling local handmade products in your web store
o Web design service for small businesses
o Teaching foreign languages
o Cryptocurrencies
o Food businesses
o Home hairdressers and barbershops
o Real estate agent

What other suggestions can you add, for those people who don't find good options?
When it comes to a profitable business with or without capital I think that the real estate agent work is one of business that you can start without any form of capital for it.

When it comes to a profitable business with or without capital I think that the real estate agent work is one of business that you can start without any form of capital for it.
Yes, and it is the business that most catches my attention, since it is one of the few where you can benefit without investment. And best of all, the returns are great when all the requirements are met and a good reputation is built.

I do not believe it is feasible to have actually a service and obtain revenue from it without financial investment since it is what you spent that will warranty you the revenue you're seeking.

When you achieve your goal of becoming a marketer in the future, I am looking forward to reading your experience and advice. It would be very helpful for us members, that we too may want to go deeper in this business.
Thank you for the encouragement and I will be sure to keep you up-to-date with how it goes and be possible knowledge that I may gain along the way in order to try and share that with you.

Yes, and it is the business that most catches my attention, since it is one of the few where you can benefit without investment. And best of all, the returns are great when all the requirements are met and a good reputation is built.
The importance of a good reputation by real estate agent it is very beneficial for the real estate business and a real estate agent that has a great reputation will definitely be getting a lot of clients that will be patronizing him or her.

Thank you for the encouragement and I will be sure to keep you up-to-date with how it goes and be possible knowledge that I may gain along the way in order to try and share that with you.
I love this, because I know how important is the theory and learning from it, but I like more to learn from the experience of others and their knowledge. That's why I stay in Bizdustry to read, understand and learn from the experienced ones.
The importance of a good reputation by real estate agent it is very beneficial for the real estate business and a real estate agent that has a great reputation will definitely be getting a lot of clients that will be patronizing him or her.
Of course, I think it depends a lot on reputation to be successful as an agent. In my country these are classified in a list, when you want to know the reputation and choose among the best, you enter the page and you see the rating of the clients to the real estate agents.

I love this, because I know how important is the theory and learning from it, but I like more to learn from the experience of others and their knowledge. That's why I stay in Bizdustry to read, understand and learn from the experienced ones.
I think that learning from experience is the best way to go because those people are able to tell you certain strategies and tips that worked for them as well, and that is why i find myself back at these forums in order to engage with those people as well.

I think that learning from experience is the best way to go because those people are able to tell you certain strategies and tips that worked for them as well, and that is why i find myself back at these forums in order to engage with those people as well.
That's right, when I posted this thread, it was seeking the knowledge and experiences of other members who have businesses and have found it easy to maintain them with little or no investment. I think I came up short with the amount of related businesses.

You forgot to mention paid to post forums. If you are on 3 or platforms, it's an added advantage and you could make up to $3 in a day. You could also work on gtp sites , where you can make close to $2 in a day. There are many additional ways to make money online.
Getting to work in a paid to post forum is an added advantage , not to talk of working on three forum site, but it somehow stressful to make $3 on three sites daily, I spent almost 6hours one just forum site before I can earn $1.

Yes there are several businesses one can start with little capital but the truth is you will most likely need more money to finance your business as business always requires funds.

Yes there are several businesses one can start with little capital but the truth is you will most likely need more money to finance your business as business always requires funds.
Your reasoning is very true, there may come a time when you have to invest, either to maintain or expand the business. However, there are some businesses where you only have to invest your time and knowledge and the money will come.

Except selling your skills as freelancing and doing some online stuff like this one, almost all businesses require little capital to begin. Oh! Marketing products online via the media channels too are good.

There are many business that you can start with little capital, business does not demand for large capital for the beginning. The most important thing needed in a business is, you must have more knowledge about the business you want to start

Your reasoning is very true, there may come a time when you have to invest, either to maintain or expand the business. However, there are some businesses where you only have to invest your time and knowledge and the money will come.
Please share a business that would only take my time and knowledge, I don't think I know of any, all business need funds, money is the bloodline of any business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds