Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

3 things you should not do with your Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we all follow all these points I don't think so we will not use money on extra amount because there are some events on which we spent all the money and than we have not even a single rupees.
We should not invest in waste things like not important things that is not the need of our self.

Advertisement Placeholder
Do not invest in anything without knowing fully what it is about. Before investing in any venture, be sure yo carry out some background research about it.
Do not be extravagant: Extravagance is a very Common thing now, everyone wants to be recognized as someone. Try to live within your means and put your money into more useful things.
Never lend money to someone who doesn't pay on time: there are people who find it difficult to pay back borrowed money on time, it is not because they do not have, mostly it is just out of pure wickedness. I find it difficult lending people money nowadays because of past experiences.

Carrying on with a purposeful life is significant, that implies you become conscious in all that you do. That means planning and getting ready for how you go through your cash. Try not to be a lavish individual who just spends recklessly on even those things that are not all that significant. Luxury prompts cash misfortune and inconspicuous liquidation. They state that "neglecting to design is intending to fall flat, " accordingly, you should be responsible of the things you do with your cash in the event that you need to try not to be pitiably penniless more often than not. That being stated, there are such countless things that you ought not do with your cash. I know whether I advise you to name them, the rundown will be so long yet my article will just address 3 of those things that you should not do with your cash. They incorporate;

Try not to SHOP WHEN YOU ARE EMOTIONAL.

Enthusiastic shopping generally influences ladies. I don't know precisely why yet I get it is on the grounds that we are enthusiastic creatures and have solid hormones that control our feelings. Men likewise do this, there are men who will in general shop in the midst of feelings. It very well may be annoyance, bitterness or satisfaction, attempt to abstain from shopping when you are enthusiastic. You know, those occasions when you are feeling glad to such an extent that you purchase things heedlessly or you treat your companions to an eatery yet you had not generally arranged. Or on the other hand those occasions when you are feeling so dismal thus you choose to go to the shopping center and simply purchase things to brighten you up. There are alternate approaches to manage feelings other than going through cash.

Try not to INVEST CARELESSLY.

Venture is so extraordinary and a decent method to set aside your cash such that you get some benefit. Be that as it may, you should be so cautious with where you put away your cash. You need to do a great deal of exploration prior to contributing. In addition, don't put all your cash in only one technique. I am certain you have very much run over the idiom "don't tie up your resources in one place." It applies so well in speculation. You ought to broaden by putting resources into various techniques so that in the event that one doesn't work you actually have others that work and you won't free the entirety of your cash without a moment's delay.

Try not to LIVE ABOVE YOUR LIMITS.

Finally, You ought not live over your cutoff points by spending your cash on things that you can't really manage. That incorporates costly houses, vehicles or simply fundamental things like garments and shoes. I have seen individuals who want to dress so extravagantly and relinquish solid food. The fundamental driver of this conduct of living above cutoff points is contrasting yourself and others and needing to appear as though them. It is best that you acknowledge yourself and where you are a major part of your life and financial plan the minimal expenditure you have with the end goal that you fulfill the fundamental necessities that you have. I am certain that on the off chance that you spending plan your cash well, regardless of how little, you will in any case be dressed well, be sound and carry on with an upbeat life.

These are simply however a couple of things that you ought not do with your cash. I know there are more, you can add them.
Whenever I start my own business, I make it very clear to those who have written these things that we can never make money by doing these things, because we need the guts that make them lose their confidence. You have shared a lot of information that is well written and well-mannered. You have shared a lot of information that you have written.

These things are highly important and needed but we sometimes or many of us find it difficult to apply. Using money for the right or intended purpose can be difficult often but has to be done. We all need to know priorities, differentiate and understand our needs and wants, and always work to improve always. When we've mastered the act of spending, there's this sense of satisfaction and peace that comes when you're able to account for all your pennies and know exactly where your monies are going into.

Things you shouldn't do with your Money...
Firstly, you shouldn't gamble with your money, cos gamblers are addicted to gambling and it waste money.
Secondly, you shouldn't Invest your money on anything that you don't know about at all.
Thirdly, you shouldn't spend lavishly; I.e you shouldn't spend anyhow or buy anything you see that doesn't even fit for you

Many people in order to bring to the society live above their limit . This is very wrong thing to do . We should try to live on such a way that our live won't be influenced by anyone or the society.
Investment is a good way to create money ,and we should not jump into any investment , so that we don't end up losing more .

Good points in this thread but also the number one rule is not to tell others what they should do with there own earnt money. I mean I wouldn't go to a person that I don't know he or she and say, Hello can you buy a car that's worth $50,000 and then I get to keep it :p

Then not to spend it all at once that you do not have the money for.

Carrying on with a purposeful life is significant, that implies you become conscious in all that you do. That means planning and getting ready for how you go through your cash. Try not to be a lavish individual who just spends recklessly on even those things that are not all that significant. Luxury prompts cash misfortune and inconspicuous liquidation. They state that "neglecting to design is intending to fall flat, " accordingly, you should be responsible of the things you do with your cash in the event that you need to try not to be pitiably penniless more often than not. That being stated, there are such countless things that you ought not do with your cash. I know whether I advise you to name them, the rundown will be so long yet my article will just address 3 of those things that you should not do with your cash. They incorporate;

Enthusiastic shopping generally influences ladies. I don't know precisely why yet I get it is on the grounds that we are enthusiastic creatures and have solid hormones that control our feelings. Men likewise do this, there are men who will in general shop in the midst of feelings. It very well may be annoyance, bitterness or satisfaction, attempt to abstain from shopping when you are enthusiastic. You know, those occasions when you are feeling glad to such an extent that you purchase things heedlessly or you treat your companions to an eatery yet you had not generally arranged. Or on the other hand those occasions when you are feeling so dismal thus you choose to go to the shopping center and simply purchase things to brighten you up. There are alternate approaches to manage feelings other than going through cash.

Venture is so extraordinary and a decent method to set aside your cash such that you get some benefit. Be that as it may, you should be so cautious with where you put away your cash. You need to do a great deal of exploration prior to contributing. In addition, don't put all your cash in only one technique. I am certain you have very much run over the idiom "don't tie up your resources in one place." It applies so well in speculation. You ought to broaden by putting resources into various techniques so that in the event that one doesn't work you actually have others that work and you won't free the entirety of your cash without a moment's delay.

Finally, You ought not live over your cutoff points by spending your cash on things that you can't really manage. That incorporates costly houses, vehicles or simply fundamental things like garments and shoes. I have seen individuals who want to dress so extravagantly and relinquish solid food. The fundamental driver of this conduct of living above cutoff points is contrasting yourself and others and needing to appear as though them. It is best that you acknowledge yourself and where you are a major part of your life and financial plan the minimal expenditure you have with the end goal that you fulfill the fundamental necessities that you have. I am certain that on the off chance that you spending plan your cash well, regardless of how little, you will in any case be dressed well, be sound and carry on with an upbeat life.

These are simply however a couple of things that you ought not do with your cash. I know there are more, you can add them.
These are very important points in our life and we can learn about using money.

Late Payment Fees
A late payment fee occurs when you pay a bill late and the company charges a fee for your delayed payment. These fees can range from a few dollars to upwards of $50 for each time you are late. And, if you continue to be late, the fees can increase too Bank Fees
Bank fees can eat into your budget without you even realizing, and the worst part is that they can be taken out of your account when you don’t have much money in there, put you into a negative balance, and as a result incur more fees for you! Household Cleaners
Do you know how cheap and easy it is to make your own homemade house cleaners? And surprisingly, they actually work better than you might expect.

All these things you mentioned makes me remember my old friends who married eachother. They have these thing that both of them think is okay.. to them it's better to be poor than to look poor. So instead of limit their pendings they would go into shopping spree whenever they get their hands on some money. Leaving them with nothing to eat the next day and they both think it's okay 🙁

4. Try not to invest in expensive hobbies...
5. Try not to invest in luxuries...
6. Try not to put your money into any business coaching classes...
7. Try not to invest in holiday programs run by any organization...
8. Try no to invest for the sake of impressing someone...
9. Try not to invest in buying jobs...

DO NOT BE UNINTENTIONAL WITH YOUR MONEY
Intentional living is important and it is something that has caught on over the years.
DO NOT MAKE LARGE PURCHASES WITHOUT CONSIDERING THE FULL COST

Part of being intentional with your money is to avoid large purchases if possible. Things like buying a car or land/homeownership should not be taken lightly.
DO NOT MAKE LARGE PURCHASES WITHOUT CONSIDERING THE FULL COST

Part of being intentional with your money is to avoid large purchases if possible. Things like buying a car or land/homeownership should not be taken lightly

Very great write up you listed here they’re indeed helpful. I’ll had by saying stop spending carelessly it’s not everything you see that you’ll buy. There’s a huge difference between want and need.

This is a great post, however I encourage people not to invest carelessly into business that has no future, do not spend money extravagantly all in the name of enjoyment, Never Fall For 'Special' Finance Deals You Can't Afford. ...
Never Donate Money Over the Phone. ...
Never Hire a Financial Advisor You Can't Trust.
Do not invest into business you do not trust... The list is endless.

I totally agree with the fact that one shouldn't spend in order to impress other individuals who might OE might not make more money than you do. Living to impress is very expensive and one might run into loss while doing that
Also, emotions can cloud your spendings. Let your emotions not get to you and you won't spend money on unnecessary things

They are innumerable;
Don't lend money anyhow, be sure of the borrower's ability to pay back on time.
Do not be extravagant, spending unnecessarily, separate your needs from your wants.
Don't be easily swayed by the beauty of good in the market but check for the best quality before spending.

Do not be unintentional with your money. To be intentional with your money means to be deliberate in your actions and decisions. You. Just understand that you must not be impulsive with your money, whether in your spending, savings and investments, you must be deliberate.

An individual should never make life or living a competition.vWhile life it's a race in itself,it's never in competition with anybody. One should run ones own race different from another. Otherwise ,it's simply means to be in the shadow of others always .It ends in emptiness and misery. Loosing out the opportunity to unbox and cherish all that's on ones path.

Never Co-Sign a Loan You Can't Afford

Michelle Schroeder-Gardner of individual accounting blog Making Sense of Cents said you ought to never co-sign on a credit for somebody except if you have the way to take care of it completely.

"The truth of the matter is that you can't be sure whether the individual will have the option to pay each and every installment, so it's ideal to set yourself up," she said.

Never Live Above Your Means

One of the principles of building abundance is to live underneath your methods. Saving and contributing ought to be your needs so you can help pay for your youngsters' school costs and live easily in retirement, said Cathy Curtis, an affirmed monetary organizer and writer of "The Happiness Spreadsheet: How To Create A Budget Aligned with Your Values, Beliefs and Ideals."

Honestly speaking, you have said it all. Most persons out there are always in a haste to invest quickly into any thing that will give them huge profit within few days without researching to Know more about the company. This approach is wrong and that is why many persons fall victim of scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds